How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-10-2013
V.I.P.

^she won an award for her guest starring role in Glee but no one from the show fits the criteria, do they?

*edit* ahh, I wasnt thinking about producers...

Last edited by kokobombon; 30-10-2013 at 07:20 PM.

30-10-2013
rising star

OOooh i think you guys are right...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cele...ff-Soffer.html

Last edited by AppleShaker; 30-10-2013 at 10:04 PM.
04-11-2013
front row

Does anyone know what this is about??
Quote:
Mendes and Gosling may very well be approaching the end of their relationship, but I’m not sure her jealousy and his attitude are the real reasons. If you’ve been “seeing” properly on this blog for a while, let’s say for the last year or so, you might find that there are other factors. Like what he wants and what she doesn’t. And it has nothing to do with seeing other people.
http://www.laineygossip.com/Eva-Mend...y-issues/28520

04-11-2013
front row

I think maybe this is it...
http://www.blinditemsexposed.com/201...he-doesnt.html

04-11-2013
fashion elite

Oh yeah I've heard reports about that.

05-11-2013
V.I.P.

thats so sad though, but i can understand. Maybe they could look into other alternatives

05-11-2013
V.I.P.

What are her past "health problems"?

06-11-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfinkova View Post
What are her past "health problems"?
From Wikipedia
Mendes spent several weeks at the Cirque Lodge addiction facility in 2008 to address "some personal issues". he later said that she will never publicly disclose details of her condition because "I have to think of the pain it might bring my mother." She now attends therapy sessions which have "enriched my life. I come from a family and a heritage where you don't really go to therapy unless you're crazy. I want people to know that that's so not the case."

fashion icon

New from Lainey
Quote:
It’s supposed to a happy day. Especially for a woman. Her wedding day recently was not a happy day. Unfortunately, she made it miserable, for herself and for everyone involved. And you make people miserable on a day that’s about celebration, you can’t really expect them not to talk sh-t about you, right? She was raging all day. She was pissy about the flowers, she was pissy about the photos. She was so pissed she threatened to fire the florists and the photographers on the spot while they were shooting her in her wedding gown. It was the same with the wedding planner. Soon as she woke up that day, wedding day, she went nuclear on the wedding planner and started rearranging everything by herself. All her vendors were berated, the wedding planner was sobbing. Nothing was right that day. Not even her dress. She only wore it for an hour and then changed.
If you can’t help but be a hideous person on the day that’s supposed to be filled with love and joy… what does every other day look like? Is it too late to reconsider?

06-11-2013
fashion icon

Who married recently? Kate Bosworth? or Seth Meyers & Alexi Ashe?or who else could it be...? I know Lainey has an aversion thing for Kate Bosworth...

06-11-2013
.my prison is your brain.

It definitely points to Bosworth, especially since she's given a zillion interviews about her wedding day.

06-11-2013
fashion icon

^ true she is been giving interviews everywhere about her wedding, and lainey doesnt like her at all...
I also thought seth myers wife because of this article by Lainey
http://www.laineygossip.com/Seth-Mey...in-VOGUE/28443
Quote:
As I mentioned, however, this celebrity wedding, albeit at a weirdly specific level of celebrity, was written up by VOGUE and if you read between the lines you’ll see some not so perfect details. Apparently before the ceremony, Seth’s bride, Alexi Ashe, got food poisoning…for two days. The article goes on to say that while in the hospital on the morning of the wedding, a nurse told her “you’re not getting married today” but then Alexi said “f*ck you” and got married anyway (the “f*ck you” part might not be verbatim). VOGUE goes on to explain that despite food poisoning “she walked down the aisle brave and beautiful.”
BRAVE??? I didn’t write the wiki for food poisoning or anything but I’ve had it a couple times (once at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter with Lainey!) and I’m pretty sure it doesn’t take two days to kick that thing. Furthermore, when I’ve finally peeled myself off the bathroom floor after a bout of food poisoning, I’ve never felt particularly “brave”. The point I’m trying to make is that this sounds like a case of major bridezilla-ing.
But you know what? Now that she’s married to Seth Meyers, and now that Seth Meyers is about to take over for Fallon, Alexi Ashe is in a position to get away with being a bridezilla, or a momzilla, or whatever kind of zilla she decides to become – because isn’t that what this wedding coverage and the aura of transformation surrounding Seth recently is all about? He’s got his own late-night show and, for reasons that escape me, we give an incredible amount of power to the men (why can’t it be a woman just once?) who host our late night talk shows.
But also Christina Ricci got married recently someone on ONTD posted this
Quote:
I can believe it was Cristina Ricci. She came into the restaurant I work in and was a total bitch and acted like a total primadonna: insisting on sitting with her back to the room, hiding her face while at the table, rude to the server

Last edited by leblue15; 06-11-2013 at 05:13 PM.
06-11-2013
fashion elite

Whoever that blind is about, I think that is quite harmless. Weddings are very stressful and people do often act act out in an attempt to get everything running smoothly.

18-11-2013
front row

This is not exactly a typical blind item...

Quote:
Taylor Swift thinks an ex-boyfriend who sent her "ranting, crazy emails" after hearing a track she'd penned about him is immature.

The 23-year-old country musician is famed for penning lyrics about her broken relationships, with John Mayer and Harry Styles inspiration in the past.

While some of her former partners are touched she has immortalised them in her music, they don't all take it so well.

"I heard from the guy that most of [my album] Red is about," she told New York Magazine. (That's Jake Gyllenhaal, right?)

"He was like, 'I just listened to the album, and that was a really bittersweet experience for me. It was like going through a photo album.' That was nice. Nicer than, like, the ranting, crazy e-mails I got from this one dude. It's a lot more mature way of looking at a love that was wonderful until it was terrible, and both people got hurt from it - but one of those people happened to be a songwriter."
I suppose the question is, who is the "crazy dude" sending her emails after hearing her album? My guess is John Mayer

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment...-beans-on-exes

19-11-2013
front row

Which young actress, highly paid to front a cosmetics firm, has been costing them a fortune in re-touching and re-shoots as “she doesn’t want to look as if she has been airbrushed”?

Actress:

Cosmetics Company:

http://blindgossip.com/?p=58223#comments

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight