How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-02-2014
front row

Quote:
After each show at New York Fashion Week, there is typically some sort of reception or casual party backstage. A pretty actress was seated in the front row of one designer’s show, and attended the reception afterward. However, she spent more time talking to one of the more famous models than to the designer.

Why? She wanted to interrogate the model about the affair she had with actress’ husband a couple of years ago! The actress was incredibly blunt about it, too. “Congratulations on the show. So… how long were you f*cking my husband?” The model admitted that she knew the husband (who is also famous), but rather weakly denied the affair and scurried away, clearly embarrassed about the showdown and the fact that several others had witnessed the accusation.
Actress:

Husband:

Model:

Blindgossip.com

15-02-2014
trendsetter

^This is juicy

But I'm clueless to solving this riddle.

front row

^ the popular guesses on Blindgossip are:

Blake Lively for the wife;
Ryan Reynolds for the husband;
Model: Agnes Fischer
Fashion show: Michael Kors

I'm a bit sceptical about this guess since I can't seem to find anything about Agnes Fischer being at that show

19-02-2014
front row

Quote:
Remember his big snub?

Turns out it had something to do with his perfect wife. You wouldn't think anyone could hold anything against her -- the ideal mother, the supportive spouse -- but this goes back years, when she was a candidate for a set-up. A very powerful man set her up with a single man who needed a girlfriend. A professional meeting turned into him knowing everything about her -- too much about her -- and a very strange gift: wildlife. She ran the f-ck away and didn't look back, offending the major Hollywood player who tried to broker the romance. He was so disappointed in her that he put out the word -- he won't work with her anymore. And eventually, when it came for her now-husband to rise to acclaim, and against his own project no less, he called in every contact he could to make sure that the husband's name wasn't included, though in the end, even he couldn't control the outcome.
(Source: Lainey Gossip)

Perfect Wife:
Husband:
Major Hollywood Player:
Single Actor:

Any thoughts?

*EDIT* Could this be Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck? She has that middle America friendly, stepford wife quality and wasn't he 'snubbed' for the Best Director category at the Oscars for Argo? And the 'outcome' being that Argo won for Best Picture.
Just my stab in the dark.

Last edited by Kiwiprince; 19-02-2014 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Thought of something
20-02-2014
fashion icon

When I saw that it involved a major hollywood player the first person I thought of was Harvey Weinstein- you don't want to offend him because he seems to hold a lot of weight in the industry. But who knows, could be someone totally different.

front row

Quote:
Which top model had her boobs fixed by a plastic surgeon after she was overlooked for a modeling job for high-end lingerie firm La Perla?
Blindgossip

22-02-2014
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefemmenikita View Post
Blindgossip
There is very strong speculation it's Alessandra Ambrosio. Considering recent pictures and the casting for La Perla's AW14 campaign was also recent.

22-02-2014
V.I.P.

^that strikes me as odd, considering she´s done VS

22-02-2014
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
^that strikes me as odd, considering she´s done VS
Seems like a lot of others are also guessing it's her. Who knows, it could be someone else. But she definitely had something done based on her recent pictures out and isn't her VS contract up this year?

22-02-2014
front row

The recent pics of Alessandra Ambrosio make her a popular guess:

Dailymail

It's kind of odd, because La Perla's other models (Cara Delevingne, and Liu Wen) aren't exactly that 'well endowed'so not sure why Alessandra would have had to do something to land a campaign for them

Last edited by Lefemmenikita; 22-02-2014 at 04:05 PM.
22-02-2014
fashion elite

When would Alessandra have gotten her boobs done? She's photographed every day, plus being a VS Angel she can't do La Perla. She said she has a surprise so I'm guessing she's pregnant again. Plus some good pads under that dress as well as make up can make them look fuller. As a VS Angel I'm sure she knows every trick in the book.

24-02-2014
tfs star

Didn't Alessandra do some shots for La Perla in her early days as a model? (She was about 19-20 at a guess).

tfs star

La Perla hired Cara D. so I don't think breast size is an issue for them.

26-02-2014
front row

Could it be Jourdan? She got implants right?

26-02-2014
V.I.P.

I´m having trouble believing this blind is about La Perla, cause if you look at their new campaign none of the models are big chested, even the ads are very subtle. Why would any model think they´d have to get implants for a LP gig?
if it were VS I´d believe it...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight