How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-04-2014
tfs star

what's the blind?

03-04-2014
V.I.P.

I dunno why but Lainey's new one makes me think of Matt Damon

04-04-2014
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunabella View Post
what's the blind?

Quote:
He might not get a lot of attention on this blog but when he does, you always respond. He’s a well- respected actor who is friends with a lot of other actors and while he’s known to be sometimes temperamental with studios and executives, his work is always solid. Though he’s enjoyed a couple of high profile relationships, for the last several years, he’s settled down with a civilian. They married and had a child. They said he was happy and committed. That he’s not that guy.

So…how come he was all over a flight attendant recently on a flight from LA to NYC? He was hitting on her hard. And kept going behind the curtain to spend time with her. And kept asking for her number. He was supposed to be doing some work on his laptop but he couldn’t help himself – over and over again, hitting up the flight attendant station to try to get in there. Didn’t give a sh-t that the other passengers in first class knew exactly what he was doing. I guess it’s OK then that we talk about the Mile High Club. Even when he’s a cheater. Especially if he’s a cheater.
Source: Lainey Gossip

p.s. I agree with the Edward Norton guess.

He is married to a film producer;
he dated Salma Hayek and Courtney Love previously;
he has fallen out with multiple studios (Italian Job and Hulk); he has one child and is well respected for his acting ability

Last edited by Lefemmenikita; 04-04-2014 at 01:44 AM.
04-04-2014
front row

Quote:
Two Stunning Developments In Secret Relationship

They were both still married when they started secretly seeing each other in 2013.

Since then, they have each separated from their spouses. Those breakups were widely reported in the press.

The spotlight on their personal lives apparently isn’t stopping them from moving forward with their own relationship! In fact, we have two stunning developments to report.

The first: They are moving in together! Yes, already. His house.

Why the rush? That’s the second stunning development: She is three and a half months pregnant with his baby!

Wait until her husband finds out!

BONUS CLUE! The song “Summertime” contains two clues about the expectant parents.
Popular Guess is Miranda Kerr and James Packer:

- Miranda Kerr was wearing uncharacteristically loose fitting clothing when promoting Reebok in Japan recently

- Some people believe she looks fuller in the face and chest

- She divorced in Dec and James Packer divorced in Sep 13

- There are reports of Miranda Kerr being seen at a doctor's appt in Dec which fits the 3.5 mth clue in the blind

- In the recent GQ interview, she mentioned she was dating someone (James Packer is one of the most recent persons she has been seen with on possible dates)

- The song 'summertime', has references to:
* Oh your daddy’s rich,Your mama’s good looking: Packer is a billionaire and Kerr is a model
*You’re bound to rise up singing,Then you’ll spread your wings: Wings possibly referring to Miranda Kerr as a Victoria's Secret Angel

Source; Blindgossip

04-04-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefemmenikita View Post
Popular Guess is Miranda Kerr and James Packer:

- Miranda Kerr was wearing uncharacteristically loose fitting clothing when promoting Reebok in Japan recently

- Some people believe she looks fuller in the face and chest

- She divorced in Dec and James Packer divorced in Sep 13

- There are reports of Miranda Kerr being seen at a doctor's appt in Dec which fits the 3.5 mth clue in the blind

- In the recent GQ interview, she mentioned she was dating someone (James Packer is one of the most recent persons she has been seen with on possible dates)

- The song 'summertime', has references to:
* Oh your daddy’s rich,Your mama’s good looking: Packer is a billionaire and Kerr is a model
*You’re bound to rise up singing,Then you’ll spread your wings: Wings possibly referring to Miranda Kerr as a Victoria's Secret Angel

Source; Blindgossip
Well I've never in my entire life...

That's some good detective work. It all checks out.

rising star

I don't think I can post Lainey's latest blind but the answer is Charlize Theron

04-06-2014
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleShaker View Post
I don't think I can post Lainey's latest blind but the answer is Charlize Theron
You mean the one about the vicious woman? That is so interesting!

25-06-2014
V.I.P.

Lainey spills the tea/reveals blinds at her latest SMUT Soiree:

http://www.fashionmagazine.com/socie...p-smut-soiree/

25-06-2014
V.I.P.

None of those reveals were very interesting or new except for the first.

I'm really curious as to how Naomi was involved in the whole Jay/Solange debacle...

26-06-2014
V.I.P.

That was interesting thank you for posting. I was surprised about Naomi been involved in that situation oh to be a fly on the wall.

27-06-2014
V.I.P.

Gurl anything with Naomi and you got my attention! Somebody please spill that tea. Naomi is so shady it's sinful not to catch every drop of it.

19-07-2014
front row

Quote:
Knockoff Fashion
What designer is feeling growing pains after a recent company merger?
The creative side is at odds with the thriftier business side over what qualifies as high fashion versus discount knockoffs.

Designer:

Merger:

Source:Blindgossip

31-07-2014
windowshopping

I know this is old and there's no way we can find out what it is about but I still thought it was funny.
So, I was re-watching a documentary about the fall 13/14 shows and they were talking about front-row actresses and then this came out " ... We filmed actresses like here Amanda Seyfried and Jessica Chastain so close that we heard them saying horrors that would make them loose their cosmetic contracts if we put the sound on ... but we're nice ... Amanda and Jessica, you owe us (said in a funny way)" You can see Amanda saying "that sucks" and then a man behind them telling them to be careful with the mics.. so let your imagination spread

my screencaps

V.I.P.

There's some good BI on CDAN from fashion week.

2 Weeks Ago
V.I.P.

^
Quote:
This B+ reality star from an A list reality show is now bringing sealed drinks to work after two incidents earlier this week where models dumped cigarette ash water into one of the B lister's drinks and someone supposedly did something worse to another bottle. The B lister is hated and the hate continues to grow every day.
CDAN

Everyone is leaning towards Kendall and considering her "antics" lately I hope it's true.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight