How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ Elton and David for #5?? Wow- that would be heavy- Liz Hurley and Gaga and everyone are involved with them...

20-03-2012
trendsetter

#2 - Wasn't Hugh on some talk show here talking about his daughter? I haven't seen the segment but the Daily Fail had a piece about him a couple of days ago.
Ryan and Benecio seem like the most credible ones to be honest.

20-03-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
This year, the NBA had an all-star team. One of the members of that all-star team loves nothing more than to spend every night on the road after a game in his favorite blond wig while he watches television and tries on the clothes he bought for his “wife.” The NBA player spends a lot of time buying things for his “wife,” and then spending his late nights wearing it. There have been some nights this season where he has stayed up all night after a game and the second game of a back to back has been less than stellar because of his obsession with his clothes and other persona....
Oh, how I wish this could be Shaq.

21-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Both are acclaimed actors. One’s an actor you find super cute. He’s popular and adorable, like dimples and old fashioned dresses. The other’s an actor I find super gross. And dramatic. And full of his own sh-t. He fronts like he’s dark. He’s difficult. The work is often beneath him. The work is often taken away from him because the attitude that it is beneath him is so often intolerable The two had a torrid affair. Which is nothing unusual, of course not. Except that dimples broke up with drama and drama practically had a psychotic break. There was a month-long spiral. A couple of times he came close to really hurting himself. He also threatened to expose them both, though no one is taking that seriously. As a result, his heartbreaker is trying, ignorantly, to go back to the other side of his bisexuality.
I'd say dimples is Jake G, but Lainey has said multilple times that she doesn't think he's gay, so any other guesses?

laineygossip.com

Last edited by Meg; 21-03-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: clickable url
21-03-2012
Meg
inspired contemplation

I'm torn on who 'dimples' might be. But for the darker one - I would hazard James Franco? He fits in pretty much every way, but I'm not sure Lainey would say she finds him super gross. If not James Franco, I would also guess Alex Pettyfer - because he's so difficult, but he's not really acclaimed, nor does he front to be dark.

I'm trying to think of an actor who might be considered 'acclaimed' but also super cute...which is actually quite tough It has to be someone who is single at the moment or in a new relationship hence the 'trying to go back to the other side of his bisexuality...' I thought it might be Zac Efron, but again, he's not 'acclaimed'

I keep editing this as I get more ideas Here's a random guess if it's not James Franco...what about Joaquin Phoenix for the dark one?!

Last edited by Meg; 21-03-2012 at 12:10 PM.
21-03-2012
scenester

Dimple...Joseph Gordon-Levitt? and the other one is Tom Hardy?

Last edited by NanaC; 21-03-2012 at 12:22 PM.
21-03-2012
V.I.P.

Maybe the darker actor is Emile Hirsch?

21-03-2012
clever ain't wise

How about Robert Pattinson for dimples....or Ryan Gosling.

21-03-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaC View Post
Dimple...Joseph Gordon-Levitt? and the other one is Tom Hardy?
Is Tom Hardy known for having an attitude? (I hope not, love him). Although with his admitted bisexual experiences in the past this could be a good guess...

*Nevermind, Christian Bale certainly wouldn't out himself. I think you're right, Joseph and Tom -- twice costars.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 21-03-2012 at 03:13 PM.
21-03-2012
don't look down

The description of the dark guy makes me imagine Vincent Gallo.

V.I.P.

i don't think it's Hardy - he doesn't have a bad rep when it comes to his work (not that i know of anyway), plus i think it's someone who has his sexuality hidden - hardy's comments about his sexuality are known.

i'd maybe go for Stuart Townsend - he has an awful rep when it comes to work and apparently lots of issues. Michael Pitt is another one with that kind of a rep but he's married. Hirch also has a bad rep and Into the wild was critically acclaimed but since then he has fallen of the radar.

i'd go for JGL as the cute guy.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 21-03-2012 at 03:32 PM.
21-03-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Lainey is known for her hatred towards Emile Hirsch, so I can totally picture him as the "gross and dramatic" half of that BI per her own standards.

fashion elite

James Franco for the gross acclaimed actor is a great guess for the Lainey blind. The dimples actor could be Joseph Gordon Levit his female fan base find him adorable and he does have dimples plus he comes from an old Hollywood family. His Grandfather was a director - I believe.

22-03-2012
fashion elite

I don't think Benicio fits fro the absent Father blind since he is not known for dating models half his age, right? I know for a long time he was in a realtionship with a woman his age.

22-03-2012
V.I.P.

Oh the last two BIs are good ones.

For the second one, I don't think James Franco as the "gross/difficult" one, because the one thing about him is that he doesn't seem to think any work is beneath him. He's even done daytime soap recently. That's actually what I like about him. Maybe it's Stephen Dorff? Keanu Reeves has been looking "gross" the last few years. So has Colin Farrell? Edward Norton is difficult to work with.

The "dimples" one could be Bradley Cooper.

Watch it be like Steve Buschemi and Bill Murray, since she did say "acclaimed", lol.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight