How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-03-2012
windowshopping

Lainey has said that it is not Franco for the gross one.

23-03-2012
trendsetter

I've read rumours that dimples could be Joseph Gorden Levitt

24-03-2012
Rebaptising my badness

A new BI and a couple of reveals from CDAN:

Quote:
This actress is A list through and through. She has achieved about the most success an actress can receive. Money, fame and awards. She wanted to be the world's sweetheart, but if they knew how she got to her lofty position they would be rethinking their judgment.

When Backstabber came to Hollywood she thought she was hot and that she could make it on her looks. Back home she was always the prettiest and she figured she would be here too. Nope. Not even close. She was smart enough to figure that out and also learned about the casting couch really quickly. Her first roles were secured via the casting couch and also led her to do some things she has never done since on film. It is true that she has attempted to buy some of those earlier films and then make sure no new copies are ever released.

In one of her casting couch experiences she met a mentor who has guided her almost every step of the way. Although they stopped sleeping together after six months when Backstabber threatened to tell his wife, they have been good friends ever since and Backstabber makes sure to send over some young actresses she runs into looking for a break to his office to keep him happy.

It came to Backstabber's attention that there was a role which would be perfect for her but the lead had been promised to someone else. Another actress who had very similar qualities and beat out Backstabber for a career defining role and made her white hot. Destined for A list (and still with great name recognition, but not Crash & Burn from yesterday), she made a few more movies and now has one bomb after another on television and in movies. Backstabber started whispering in ears that this actress had problems and could not be relied on. She told everyone she could about the problems and erratic behavior. None of it was true, but what was a shoo in for the actress and her spot as the actress to watch disappeared in a flash and went to Backstabber.

This is where it gets interesting. On the set, Backstabber met her soon to be husband, but he was already having sex with two of the other still B list co-stars and would have laughed if you told him what Backstabber had in mind. Aside from the casting couch, Backstabber was not and is not a sexual person. She does it out of duty. For this guy though, she knew that would not work. She seduced and teased and the next thing you know, the guy had left the other two co-stars in the dust and was on his knee in a second trying to marry Backstabber. To be the world's sweetheart you needed a husband. Mission accomplished. The only misfire Backstabber had was that her husband would cheat in a second and with Backstabber only having sex with him once a month at the most, he would go wandering and straying. She did not mind when he was quiet about it, but after she paid for the third abortion for him, he was out the door.

While they were married, Backstabber continued to climb the Hollywood ladder. Spreading accusations here, sending over some of her "friends" from back home to spend the night with a studio executive. To get the ultimate prize, she actually did have sex with a few people who could make or break things for her. She has no actress friends left in Hollywood because she has talked smack about everyone of them. She works for charities but only because it is expected. She has said privately that she keeps every penny she has ever made and that she is not going to give her money to a bunch of broke people or the N word on the street. Oh yeah, she is racist. Probably more so than anyone at a KKK rally. Movies with black people? Not if she can help it. Earlier in her career she could not control it. Now? Casting approval. No black people. Other minorities? No thank you. If she sees you drinking she will try and have you fired. Swearing? She better not hear you. Yeah, so it was a real treat when she had to work with a guy who dropped F bombs every five seconds and had a string of hookers and booze in his trailer the whole shoot. You can see her grimacing the entire movie.
Many people are guessing Reese Witherspoon but the clues don't add up to her.

Reveals:

Quote:
This former B+ list television actress from a very hit teen drama type show and now pretty much always unemployed but still pap worthy when spotted actress faced a $10,000 cleaning bill when she recently left her apartment in the middle of a lease. She could not afford to pay the lease and owed the cleaning bill because apparently she could not be bothered to ever take her dog outside and was very bad at cleaning the messes up.

Mischa Barton
Quote:
To me, this one is kind of sad. This actress was once a B+. Hit television show, celebrity boyfriend, top of the world. Now, she is probably down to a C, does primarily awful movies and has been wandering aimlessly for what seems like a year. She had some really bad publicity about that time and just has not quite got everything back together. Well, a few weeks ago she started seeing this actor who is A list but probably deserves to be C list because his acting is awful and his movies never make money. When I say she started seeing him, they saw each other one night and then had sex about four hours after meeting. It was like love at first sight for her, but for him, it was just a conquest and someone or something to do that night. Our actress has always latched on quickly to guys and it is one of the reasons she has not had the greatest success in relationships. Guys walk all over her. She tells her friends that she blames her childhood. Anyway, she has been following the actor for the past couple of weeks to everything he attends. She showed up unannounced at his place once, but after his reaction to that she stopped. When he sees her some place and no one else catches his interest he will take her to her place, have sex with her and then leave. If he sees someone else he likes he just ignores the actress and carries on with the other. It is really kind of creepy and kind of sad all at the same time.

Rose McGowan and Gerard Butler

Last edited by Meg; 25-03-2012 at 08:00 AM.
24-03-2012
tfs star

Could Katherine Heigl be the other actress for first BI?

24-03-2012
front row

rose macgowan! awww... i really like her (despite her having been in a relationship with marilyn manson), that's sad

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by before View Post
Could Katherine Heigl be the other actress for first BI?
surely not! katherine has a bad rep but she is definitely not as A list as they come, nor has she achieved all an actress could hope to....?

i would think a jen aniston, gwenyth paltrow, angelina (though the clues don't fit her), reese witherspoon level of fame/success??

25-03-2012
V.I.P.

I think it's Reese, it fits her in every way..
Posted via Mobile Device

25-03-2012
fashion elite

I was thinking it was Reese but she has a lot of friends in the industry. I think it isn't Reese, Jennifer, Cameron or Sandra. Could it be Julia?

25-03-2012
Meg
inspired contemplation

With the backstabber BI - going from another angle - could it be the girl who beat out 'backstabber' for the career defining role be Jen Aniston for Friends? Because it goes on to say that it made the girl white hot, but then she had several flops in movies. If that's the case - we could see who Jen beat out for the role of Rachel and work from there? Although Jen never had rumors spread about her. So we could use the same approach...who had a career defining role but then had several bad films and had rumors about bad behaviour...?

Last edited by Meg; 25-03-2012 at 08:05 AM.
25-03-2012
backstage pass

^ it says that the girl who won the roll disappeared in a flash after the rumors were spread. and that the role eventually went to the backstabber. so the other girl is definitely not jen aniston...

this one is too hard lol. there are probably so many clues in there but my brain isn't working

Last edited by franki; 25-03-2012 at 09:12 AM.
25-03-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
I think it's Reese, it fits her in every way..
Posted via Mobile Device
The BI actually doesn't fit Reese in many ways, one of them being that she started out as a child actor - the other one being the fact that she met her cheating ex-husband at her birthday party, not on a film set.

V.I.P.

This should be easy I keep thinking....A+,Big Awards, Sweetheart...How many are there? Reese, Julia Roberts....Jennifer Aniston, if you stretch it...Who else?

25-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova View Post
The BI actually doesn't fit Reese in many ways, one of them being that she started out as a child actor - the other one being the fact that she met her cheating ex-husband at her birthday party, not on a film set.
I disagree. They point out her older choices and the movie Fear in 1996 was very bold and sexy, sth she hasn't done in a long time. And she met Ryan on the set of Cruel Intentions, at least that's what the rest of the world knows in general. But it could be somebody else, I just think that the other choices don't fit the racist comment as much. She seems really stuck up in a lot of ways, unlike Roberts or Aniston.

25-03-2012
Rebaptising my badness

^From Wikipedia (with a few references to back it up):

Quote:
In 1997, Phillippe attended a party given for actress Reese Witherspoon's 21st birthday. Upon meeting Witherspoon, Phillippe was reported to have spent all night talking to her, with Witherspoon telling Phillippe, "I think you're my birthday present."[36][37] They started dating and became engaged in December 1998.[37] The following year, the pair starred in Cruel Intentions together. Phillippe and Witherspoon married on June 5, 1999, in a small ceremony on a plantation near North Charleston, South Carolina, when she was six months pregnant.[37][38]

V.I.P.

Yes, I know that, I just said that it's not public knowledge and most people think they met on Cruel Intentions.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight