Jen & Vince Split? * updated "Jen says nope" - Page 2 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
05-10-2006
fashion icon

They seemed so happy together!...

05-10-2006
V.I.P.

Oy, I thought they were pretty cute together too!
Better suited for each other maybe....

I just hope the girl can get a rest from the media and gossip rags... that this won't end up being another media circus - with every single Us Weekly printed with pictures of her face in close up..! yikes..

I'm not a great fan of her or anything, but I really think it sucks... I would be thinking the same for any other person in the situation.

Last edited by Mary-Anne; 05-10-2006 at 05:03 PM.
05-10-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionicon
They were so funny in Wedding Crashers! But in real life, I prefer Isla with Sasha Cohen.
I meant to say Sasha Baron. I always get those two mixed up...

05-10-2006
V.I.P.

I don't find him attractive at all.

05-10-2006
VSFS 2009!

Ahhh! Jen deserves someone better looking....I mean....from Brad Pitt to Vince...a bit of a downgrade. Sigh...but I suppose Jennifer aniston has had better looking days. She was absolutely beautiful in her early seasons on friends

05-10-2006
Zen
V.I.P.

^ What do you mean was absolutely beautiful? She's still beautiful....

07-10-2006
rising star

Not surprised at all. She seem like somebody who really need to work on her self esteem and passive aggressive. I also think her friends are way too involved in her life especially Cox until she figures that out she will be going through relationship after relationship. I won't even wish Mcconaughey on my worst enemy.

08-10-2006
windowshopping

I hope she finds someone that makes her happy.

11-10-2006
V.I.P.

what have i been saying all along? There was never a chemistry. It was never mutual. Certainly it was a sham. And most definitely, Vince was hysterically laughing with this stupid rumor. Aniston should fire her publicist for making her look like a fool in front of the whole world, imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by christina126
apparently its for real this time

http://www.usmagazine.com/node/2574

11-10-2006
V.I.P.

i never liked them as a couple anyways...

13-10-2006
frozen

she went on oprah to say, nope, we haven't split...
from people.com

Quote:
ennifer Aniston, taping The Oprah Winfrey Show on Wednesday, said she has not broken up with Vince Vaughn, audience members tell PEOPLE.

Aniston, 37, who showed Room 10, the short film she co-directed as part of Glamour magazine's "Reel Moments" series, said that contrary to rumor, she and Vaughn, 36, have not split (and are not engaged), audience member Rochelle Alfaro tells PEOPLE.

According to audience member Margaret Stent, Aniston also said that she hadn't gotten breast implants, as one tabloid recently reported, explaining that when she gains weight, it goes to her chest. Aniston rolled her eyes when asked about Vaughn, adds Stent.

But the actress made it clear that she and Vaughn are "still on," says Suzanne Hartigan, who traveled from Georgia to Chicago for the taping and adds that Aniston is "just as beautiful as she is in pictures."

Hartigan's pal Debi Musgrave, who says Aniston wore a black tiered skirt and tank top, seconds that the actress was "more beautiful in person, and very real."

But Aniston was really there to talk about Room 10, about a nurse who gains perspective on her marital problems while caring for a dying patient. Patty Zutt, 49, says the film sends the message that there are "good and bad times in relationships and sometimes you have to just stay in the room – that's all you can do during those hard times. It touched Jennifer, too."

Adds Margaret Stent, "(The film) said that relationships aren't luck, they're hard work, and I think that was really meaningful to people – Jen got a little teary-eyed when she was talking about it, too. It was personally meaningful to her."

Soviet Camaro

I won't believe her unless she jumps on the sofa.

backstage pass

It doesn't say that she flat out said that she and Vince are still on, merely that she rolled her eyes when the split was mentioned and gave the impression that they were still together. Since neither Vince or Jenn have ever confirmed they are dating, can't see them talking about a split.

Funnily enough while all this "have Vince and jenn split" talk is going on, The Break-up comes out on DVD next week. Coincidence? I think not.

Frankly I never thought she and Vince were really together. Friends with benefits maybe. A good way to promote their movie and Jenn has a new relationship to get people talking rather than the tabs crying about "poor jen". She and Vince always struck me as way too different. to be blunt I don't ever see Jen having kids and maybe not marrying again. She's too high maintenance and needy for Vince.

I imagine before Christmas we should know for sure that they are over although like I said, I never thought they were on in the 1st place.

13-10-2006
Fashionably Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckcutie
Funnily enough while all this "have Vince and jenn split" talk is going on, The Break-up comes out on DVD next week. Coincidence? I think not.
I agree. I immediately thought, "Yeah, they'll be 'together' until The Break-Up is the best-selling DVD of the week and the number rental at Blockbuster."

05-12-2006
backstage pass

Jen & Vince: Over For Good!!

They have probably spent a total of one cumulative week together in the last three months, yet Jennifer Aniston lied with the help of her publicist, Stephen Huvane, to People magazine, emphatically proclaiming that she and one-time fiancee Vince Vaughn were still together.
We should really nickname her Pinocchio instead of Maniston!
Both Page Six and Us Weekly are now reporting that Vaughniston have finally called it quits. For good.
A friend of the couple confirmed the split to Page Six on Tuesday. They are "no longer romantically connected," a source says.
And, in the new issue of Us Weekly, on your newsstand Wednesday or Thursday, the magazine reports that Vaughn chose to spend Thanksgiving in Bulgaria rather than in Los Angeles with Aniston.
Us Weekly is reporting that Vaughn was spotted partying in Budapest, Hungary, with two pals at an exotic dance club called Moulin Rouge where the girls put on "explicit" shows.
Sources tell Page Six that one of the girls who entertained Vaughn is now trying to sell her story to UK papers, most probably The Sun, which like The Post is also owned by Rupert Murdoch.
A rep for Aniston declined comment.
And, even if he did comment, he'd probably lie!

source: perezhilton.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jen, nope, split, updated, vince