How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-08-2006
tfs star

Jen & Vince Split? * updated "Jen says nope"

Jennifer Aniston, Vince Vaughn Split: "Need A Breather"
By Toshiba Reynolds
Aug 2, 2006

Looks like love is still in the air for Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn, but it's not likely they've found it with each other.

The gossipsphere is alive with rumors as to why and how the highly touted "couple" have suddenly fallen out of love.

Reports say they have permanently ended their relationship, but the reasons as to why are conflicted. NW Magazine says Aniston dumped Vaughn, but the Bosh says he dumped her...per his mom's recommendation!

According to the Bosh, a source said: "[Sharon] told him that if he married Jen, he'd be in for a world of heartbreak," and that they should take a break so Aniston "could find closure" over ex-husband Pitt. Apparently he took her advice, and told his galpal they should "take a breather."

but a different pal says Aniston ended the relationship because she felt Vaughn wasn't the marrying type. "She says he acted like a jerk, staying up all night with his friends, drinking and smoking."

"It dawned on her that this isn't the kind of man she wants to marry" and that "the fact is, she dumped Vince."

Guess we'll have to wait and see if anymore cozy pictures show up... or The Break-Up II gets filmed.

Source: ohnotheydidnt
--------------------------------------------------------

Um... I hope not. Though I'm not a big fan of Jennifer (or her movies ) I like them as a couple.

02-08-2006
backstage pass

Oh no! Not that I care about them as a couple, but I wanted to see Jennifer happy.

02-08-2006
Zen
V.I.P.

LMAO....why does this seem so funny to me???

04-10-2006
V.I.P.

apparently its for real this time

http://www.usmagazine.com/node/2574

04-10-2006
backstage pass

Why am I not surprised? I figured they'd split right after The Break Up finished opening around the world. Convienient timing. They use their "relationship" to get folks in to see the movie and once the movie is done, they call it quits. I never got the sense it was going to last. More like Jen was tired of all the "poor Jen" articles and was using the relationship to promote the movie and get people talking *cough* about her hot romance.

vince always struck me as way too laidback for Jen. She strikes me as too neurotic and uptight for him.

05-10-2006
V.I.P.

I thought that this was okay, but I really like Jen & I hope she's alright... But she's a strong person; she'll get through it.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodhiTree
LMAO....why does this seem so funny to me???
It does to me too

I don't like Aniston at all, for a variety of reasons, but I also don't particularly like Pitt, Jolie, or Vaughn either, so it's not about picking sides. It just seems like....DUH, of course Vince isn't the marrying kind.

I just hope we're not treated to another round of Poor Poor Jen.

front row

I really wanna see her get with McConaughey. I think he is a bit of a dork, but looks wise they are like a matching set. They would look good together and I can see them getting along well too.

05-10-2006
V.I.P.

yesterday i saw the breakup! it sucks and i dont like this 2 as a couple... its like jen got him so as not to be alone

05-10-2006
front row

I have been watch Wedding Crushers on cable and the chemistry between Vaughn and Isla Fisher are HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Vince and Jen were cute in the Breakup, but nothing like Vince and Isla...

05-10-2006
Fashionably Late

I am really not surprised. It seems like its been ages since these two were photographed together. In fact, the media/paparazzi have been leaving them alone lately (still not completely but more so than they had been).

I have such a weird obsession with Vince. I don't even care that he is like an 8 foot giant, and I have to shop in the petite sections...getting crushed by him in bed would be a great way to go!

05-10-2006
V.I.P.

ahhh and the rebound romance comes to an end.

front row

I hope he finds someone more exciting this time. She seems nice but comes across old for her age in a boring way. Makes no sense I know but it's just what I think. I definitely don't think she is the fun, cute quirky type like she played on TV .

05-10-2006
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Aw damn. I find it a shame! Oh well.

05-10-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanura
I have been watch Wedding Crushers on cable and the chemistry between Vaughn and Isla Fisher are HOT, HOT, HOT!!! Vince and Jen were cute in the Breakup, but nothing like Vince and Isla...
They were so funny in Wedding Crashers! But in real life, I prefer Isla with Sasha Cohen.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jen, nope, split, updated, vince