How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-10-2006
tfs star

I think tipping shouldn't exist and the waiters should be paid properly and whatever that costs should come from the bill.

10-10-2006
V.I.P.

I don't believe this

but the comment on the shoes made me laugh hahaha dummbbb

why would the airhostess say to everyone that J-Lo said her shoes looked cheap lol that is a kindergarden comment so funny!

tfs star

I found the Origibal message they took the quote from this board : http://airlinecrew.net/ and it was posted in March 2003

she got this answere : In J. Lo's defense, one of my co-workers has had her twice, his roommate, once. They declared her delightful and down-to-earth.

11-10-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_savy
Oh trust me I've worked in the "real" world. I've held down lots of shitty jobs worse than waiting like housekeeping which is friggen nasty even at the nice hotel I worked at. That's how I pay for my degree. Life's tough for everyone these days. I think If I'm gonna give up hard earned money that I need myself just like you the person better have done their job decently at least. I don't pity others because I don't pity myself and I know what it's like to work for nothing. I'm not saying don't tip I'm just saying it's someones generosity if they leave extra money. And if you wanna tip bad service then may it be said "a fool and his money is easily parted".
I couldn't agree more!

11-10-2006
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarilynMonroe
I would have to remind her:
She was a fly girl.
She has caterpillar eyebrows.
She is married to the Corpse Groom.

and there are many more things.....
I could have embarrased that bitch.

dlg

12-10-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by BalBabe
Yup, I think I've been giving fantastic tips here. Don't go out to eat at restaurants if you're CHEAP .

Q: what's the first thing a woman marrying into old money does?
A: buy a Birkin
Q: and the second?
A: go have tea at the Ritz and tip the waiter!!!

Anyhow... no need to insult each other for having different opinions, don't you think?

fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jml2
I think tipping shouldn't exist and the waiters should be paid properly and whatever that costs should come from the bill.

I always thought that, but the problem would be that if they were paid a regular hourly rate they could slack off and give poor service and still make money. I would think that most waiters and waitresses do their job to the best of their ability so they can get a decent tip, no?

I doubt they do it because they love it.

12-10-2006
V.I.P.

God... just because they have fame and money does not mean that they can get everything they want in their life.

Day Dreaming

I have meet JLO and she was NOTHING like this! It's all such BS!

fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *AndoraStar*
I have meet JLO and she was NOTHING like this! It's all such BS!

So you met her for a total of what, 15 minutes? And you're able to disregard any chance of her having an attitude problem?

13-10-2006
Soviet Camaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineChic
So you met her for a total of what, 15 minutes? And you're able to disregard any chance of her having an attitude problem?
Well, you are certainly the authority when it comes to attitude problems!

fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineChic
Probably more accurate than judging Jennifer from a bitchy inaccurate website though...

14-10-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin_Chic
I used to like her a lot and I never expected something like that from her! She is not a spoiled brat like Paris Hilton, who grew up with a golden spoon in her mouth.

JLO is from the Bronx and wore cheap shoes most of her life so how dare she talk to the stewardess like that!
EXACTLY!!!! Who the hell does she think she is.....REMEMBER Jennifer Lopez....YOU'RE JENNY FROM THE BLOCK!!! You used to ride the 6 Train! don't get it twisted!

I hate when celebs and people who have achieved some sort of status in society treat other people like they are less human. But you know...that just goes to show you what kind of person jennifer really is...because if you were a kind hearted person you wouldn't belittle someone else to make yourself feel better!

20-10-2006
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by style_savy
Oh trust me I've worked in the "real" world. I've held down lots of shitty jobs worse than waiting like housekeeping which is friggen nasty even at the nice hotel I worked at. That's how I pay for my degree. Life's tough for everyone these days. I think If I'm gonna give up hard earned money that I need myself just like you the person better have done their job decently at least. I don't pity others because I don't pity myself and I know what it's like to work for nothing. I'm not saying don't tip I'm just saying it's someones generosity if they leave extra money. And if you wanna tip bad service then may it be said "a fool and his money is easily parted".

I completely agree with you

20-10-2006
front row

u know, i think people love to hate Jennifer Lopez just to hate her....someone that u could pick on over and over again because she is an easy target for scrunity from the public!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
airhostess, jlo, yells