How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-06-2012
scenester

She'll be OK. Looks like the separation happened months ago and when in Paris during the last Chanel show, Vanessa didn't look that depressed.

22-06-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katharrrina View Post
To me they seemed to be the unicorn of celebrity couples: one that actually loves each other and lasts.
I don't care about Johnny Depp but Vanessa Paradis was my favorite singer when I was a young girl and I kind of grew up with her. I could totally see her date a guy like Raphael Enthoven...and Johnny will probably start dating a VS model
I don't think so Johnny is not into big boobs.:p

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

^ Sounds like he's already got it covered...

http://www.eonline.com/news/true_fal...y_amber/325381

22-06-2012
.my prison is your brain.

What a cheesy dude, I hope she cheats on him with a girl. Amber is pretty but generic, downgrade!

22-06-2012
trendsetter

I wouldn't believe the rumours about Amber Heard. I've been following her for a while now and IMO those rumors are just part of her new PR strategy to try to get more well-known in the medias.
In the TV news flash they were showing recent footage of Vanessa Paradis denying the rumors. She's quite a good liar

V.I.P.

I thought that Amber Heard was happy living with her girlfriend of two years.

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

22-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
What a cheesy dude, I hope she cheats on him with a girl. Amber is pretty but generic, downgrade!
If this is true, what a let down; my thoughts on Johnny may've just changed irrevocably. If he replaces Vanessa with a bisexual blonde bimbo (sorry, not a fan of "Amber"), he is just like the rest. And let's face it, to most women, looking at these post-wife flings, it's usually a downgrade. Look at Sean Penn: from Robin Wright (brilliant actress, wonderful mom, gorgeous, fit) to some random Russian model? These guys look like walking cliches, leaving their wives, usually right around when they hit 50 years old, to date younger probably less challenging blonde types. So pathetically stereotypical.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
22-06-2012
V.I.P.

This article says Johnny left Vanessa because he was bored of her:

http://www.theprovince.com/entertain...637/story.html

This one says there's more between him and his publicist, Robin Baum, than meets the eye:

http://www.411mania.com/movies/news/243630/[Gossip]-Is-Johnny-Depp-Dating-His-Publicist?.htm

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
22-06-2012
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by petit fours View Post
I don't think so Johnny is not into big boobs.:p
Winona had/still has a pretty enviable rack. Just saying.

22-06-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantomette View Post
In the TV news flash they were showing recent footage of Vanessa Paradis denying the rumors. She's quite a good liar
I don't think she lied
they surely had problems for quite some time but people usually try to work it out before divorce, which is the last solution
when interviewed she was maybe still hoping they would not end up there so she denied them divorcing

V.I.P.

umm... not really a suprised by the divorce.
i actually think they have been off for a long time now.
of course they seemed to be a perfect match, but when someone get midlife crise things go wrong

anyway, if he really did go from Vanessa to THIS...

johnny baum.jpg

forum.purseblog

johnny baum1.jpg

celebitchy.com

....then he must be also blind!!!!

V.I.P.

^ Weird...but none of this is surprising, I always believed they were basically leading separate lives for the past year or so anyway...

23-06-2012
V.I.P.

I'm thinking that his possible hook-ups are the least of his worries when it comes to his current skeletons in the closet.

Said it before..he became a charicature of himself and nothing more than a money machine who is as mainstream as it gets.

trendsetter

Man! You guys stay on top of things! When I saw on the news a few days ago that they had split, my first thought was "I thought they already did last year" cuz of everything that was written in this topic.

Seriously, you guys put celebrity news reporters to shame.

I do agree with the sentiments that Johnny Depp has gotten too mainstream. It's not that I mind his mainstream projects, but he shouldn't have abandoned indies altogether. (Leo DiCaprio, tragically, seems to be following in Depp's footsteps career-wise.)

24-06-2012
tfs star

What I find really strange is how much the matter of money seems to be involved in this split. It seems like Depp's chief concern is how much money he can hold onto. I can't help but contrast that with how lovingly he spoke of Vanessa and the kids; it was almost like bad poetry.
Even Vanessa used to state that they never discussed the business side of films with each other. The last decade's professional success seems to have come at the cost of his personal life.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
confirmed, depp, johnny, paradis, rep, split, update, vanessa