How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-03-2012
windowshopping

Depp and Olsen may have interests in common that aren't necessarily sexual. Won't speculate here about what those might be.

22-03-2012
V.I.P.

I didn't find the original rumors too far out, but this is weird... I mean, I could see Liz Hurley or something, but...

22-03-2012
V.I.P.

I'm gobsmacked. I didn't see this coming with Johnny Depp. He seemed beyond all this midlife crisis crap. It's so cliche and boring; he always seemed above all that, generally speaking, in his life and work (perhaps aside from trashing a hotel room or two).

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
22-03-2012
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by melfreya View Post
well she certainly fits his type
Yeah, I hear eyesight gets worse with age....

Petitelite, blonde and young - that is true. As far as the face goes....ohk then...right up there with Winona, Kate and Vanessa....not.

22-03-2012
V.I.P.

to be honest, nowadays, for me anyway, depp looks like a caricature of himself, so i'm more in line "what are you thinking, ashley?!".

Making a Mess

^ dajrekshn I'm with you. Don't get me wrong I love Johnny. But he hasn't looked good in years... Also I don't believe anything happened between them.

V.I.P.

^ Right...he no doubt had a couple of glasses of wine while they were studying the Bible and he slept on the couch because he didn't want to drive home...that's it...

22-03-2012
trendsetter

I would have been less surprised if it was Mary-kate.

V.I.P.

Vanessa was at an event with Karl in Tokyo, either last night? or eariler that day (time difference is confusing) and she looked great- happy and bubbly!! Either none of this had reached her yet or something else (like a big joke maybe...) but she seemed fine!

22-03-2012
V.I.P.

Agree in that I always pegged Mary-Kate for the cooler, grungier, hipper of the two ... and thus - even though still highly unfathomable - the more likely one for Johnny to "be" with.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged
23-03-2012
windowshopping

"Right...he no doubt had a couple of glasses of wine while they were studying the Bible and he slept on the couch because he didn't want to drive home...that's it..."

There are plenty of things other than wine-drinking and Bible study that might lend themselves to an overnight stay. Things that don't necessarily include sex. Won't speculate about the possibilities because I don't want to break any forum rules here.

23-03-2012
front row

I don't think anything romantic is going on between Depp + Ashley. Remember that time when Justin Timberlake was (briefly) linked to Ashely? Yet nothing came out of it.

Perhaps it's just a business venture that they're discussing or just 2 friends consoling each other?

rising star

maybe she was buying a bunch of his old clothes for mk's birthday.

23-03-2012
i'm almost ready..

^oh my god...this was the laugh i needed today....

25-03-2012
V.I.P.

Is anyone else surprised it's Ashley? I was thinking that if it was MK I would be less surprised. MK is the more hobo of the two.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
confirmed, depp, johnny, paradis, rep, split, update, vanessa