How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-03-2011
scenester

Lol! The Justin and Mila rumours were inevitable - whether he was with Jessica or not. An I'm sure J&M will play it up for the movie. I think the break up is better for Jessica cos she will atleast shed the "clinger" image shes had over the years. Atleast she can concentrate on that "acting career" that has been so lacklustre since they got together.
Posted via Mobile Device

13-03-2011
backstage pass

I don't think he's dating Mila. She's just not his type. I read an inteview with him 1-2 years ago and he said that he likes blonde girls, which is Mila obviously not. Oh and all his former girlfriends were blondes.

Last edited by oh me; 13-03-2011 at 05:07 PM.

13-03-2011
on the come up

^I don't think Mila will like him. But I don't think JT is that bad either, after all not every man can maintain cordial relationships with his exes...

13-03-2011
V.I.P.

I don't think he's dating Mila...yet, but their chemistry is undeniable and Mila is now single.

I love Justin and I think he and Mila would make a cute couple.
He clearly likes girls who have a sense of humor, so I can see it working.

14-03-2011
V.I.P.

I hope they don't get together. I love his music but I get some serious douche vibes from him sometimes and I really like her so...no.

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

for whatever reason, i have a hunch Mila's gonna get back to Culkin the moment the hype around her calms down. also, she doesn't strike me as "desperate gf around boys" (which, apparently, is something that can be applied to Cameron or Jessica)...we'll see..

15-03-2011
front row

I want Mila to get back together with Culkin. They were adorable! And I think there's a chance when all of the hype calms down. Still, it doesn't mean she can't have a little fun in between :p

15-03-2011
on the come up

^Yeah, and let that Culkin know what he's missing

16-03-2011
fashion icon

^^ I did like Mila together with Culkin. I liked how low-key they were.

16-03-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
for whatever reason, i have a hunch Mila's gonna get back to Culkin the moment the hype around her calms down. also, she doesn't strike me as "desperate gf around boys" (which, apparently, is something that can be applied to Cameron or Jessica)...we'll see..
Yep same here. I think it's more of a break than an actual break up- I see them getting back together by the end of the year/early next year. It annoyed me that they broke up just as she made it BIG - things like that irk me. Hopefully she's strong and smart enough to not be affected by the fame game.
Posted via Mobile Device

16-03-2011
V.I.P.

This Is Justin Timberlake's "I Can't Stand This Ho" Face

UsWeekly wants us to believe that Justin Timberlake is flashing a fraudulent smile to hide the internal pain he feels from being forced to touch the hard and stubborn pimple on his life. Justin and Jessica Biel (or "Jessica Beeeeeeehl" as Sookeh says it) announced the end of their 4-year-old relationship last week, and the good ole "we wanted different things" excuse was thrown around at the time. However, a source tells UsWeekly that Justin is the one who sealed his dick in a box and pried Jessica off his crotch for good.

The source is saying that Justin has been trying to dump the ho for 2 years. When Justin finally gave Jessica her walking papers, she responded with the same look of shock his doctor gives when he screeches during a prostate exam. The source put it like this:

"Justin had been aggressively trying to end things. He hasn't been happy with Jessica for close to two years. You'd be surprised at how soon the love was lost on this one. Justin said he was miserable."

"He just said he didn't want to marry her and it didn't feel right. It just stung her in the heart."

And the source went on to say that Justin never told Jessica that he down low dicked a few side tricks during their relationship.

I'll admit that when I have the feeling that I'm about to get dumped, I become as clingy as Reba on Lori. But I finally get the hint when a court processor server presents me with a restraining order. Dumping a clingy bitch is not hard! After the court processor visits them, all you have to do is stage your death, voluntarily admit yourself into the Witness Protection Program, get a scientist to change the natural pheromone scent in your crotch and never ever use the phone or Internet again.

I really refuse to believe any of this. I bet Jessica is the one who did the dumping, because it must get exhausting trying not to punch that face every time it smiles.
dlisted

16-03-2011
V.I.P.

I don't know why everyone assumes the break up was Justin's decision and had nothing to do with Jessica. From what I can tell, neither of them would stay someone unless they wanted to be with that person. I think the split was mutual like they said. Jessica may not be the most famous side of the couple, but that has nothing to do with how their relationship ended.

Four years is a long time...I doubt either of them would stay with someone they didn't care about for that length of time.

But It would be great if Jessica dated someone like Ryan Reynolds. I can see that working...after he breaks up with his supermodel, of course.

16-03-2011
trendsetter

As if this has its own thread... sigh.

16-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
I don't know why everyone assumes the break up was Justin's decision and had nothing to do with Jessica. From what I can tell, neither of them would stay someone unless they wanted to be with that person. I think the split was mutual like they said. Jessica may not be the most famous side of the couple, but that has nothing to do with how their relationship ended.

Four years is a long time...I doubt either of them would stay with someone they didn't care about for that length of time.

But It would be great if Jessica dated someone like Ryan Reynolds. I can see that working...after he breaks up with his supermodel, of course.
I disagree-- they both have images to maintain-- him being happy in a relationship and her getting some of his shine (and hopefully landing some more film roles).

Cheating rumors have been around him for a while now. Plus Olivia Munn (or her people) basically gave US Weekly the details of him hitting on her. Interesting they waited until after promo from The Social Network was over before they announced the split. I bet they have not been together for months but just waited to officially announce it now.

16-03-2011
front row

I heard all the Mila rumors too, not sure..... I always get the feeling JT thinks he is it and even someone as hot as Jessica Biel isn't good enough somehow. Heard he's an egotistical jerk. Jessica said a few years ago she was hurt that people didn't want to see her in movies.... could also be a career thing. JT thinks he's a movie star now thanks to The Social Network.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
biel, jessica, justin, news, timberlake