How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-03-2011
V.I.P.

JT technically is a movie star. Music is still his strong point, but he's still made several movies that have been very successful at the box office. In fact, if you compare his filmography to Jessica Biel's...Justin has her beat by a landslide.

That could've played a factor in the break up. But I don't believe the cheating rumors.
Maybe there was some flirtation here and there, but I don't think he cheated. I think they split, because they got tired of each other. Plain and simple.

17-03-2011
scenester

I think it was mutual too. I don't even think he cheated. It's just that certain ppl love to portray Jessica Biel & Kate Bosworth as desperate climbers just because their careers aren't thriving. If you look on some sites - the amount of venom spewed at them is actually quite disgusting - you would think they had done something. Especially towards Bosworth.

You can tell JT wants this SO badly - he wants to be taken seriously as an " acTOR". I think the split is what they both need professionally. It's better for JT to be single right now because of his burgeoning film career. And Jessica needs to start afresh. This new "hot and single" status might actually reinvigorate her stagnant career. I mean isn't it the perfect timing - just as casting for Lois Lane is being sort for!
Posted via Mobile Device

17-03-2011
tfs star

Does anybody remember when Lindsay Lohan tweeted "Where's JB, cheater?" and everyone said she was talking about seeing Justin at a club attempting to cheat on Jessica Biel?

Also it's well known that he is (or at least was) a cheater. He used to cheat on Britney while on tour with N'Sync. People who used to work on the N Sync tours confirmed it. I think even Lance Bass made a hint towards it in his autobiography. Of course that was years ago so maybe he has grown up and matured.

20-03-2011
front row

What happened to his face? Remember back in NSYNC, when he used to be the attractive one? Yikes.

"Justin had been aggressively trying to end things. He hasn't been happy with Jessica for close to two years. You'd be surprised at how soon the love was lost on this one. Justin said he was miserable."

I don't understand whose camp is talking to US Weekly. If this is coming from his side, they're making him look like a weak-willed, passive aggressive douche who is trying to force his girlfriend to do what he can't, and if it's coming from her side, they're making her sound clingy and like she can't pick up on what is right in front of her face.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicandcool View Post
^^ I did like Mila together with Culkin. I liked how low-key they were.
oh me too.... i hope she will not hook up with JT... he seems so personality-less....

23-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheepmunk View Post
"Justin had been aggressively trying to end things. He hasn't been happy with Jessica for close to two years. You'd be surprised at how soon the love was lost on this one. Justin said he was miserable."

I don't understand whose camp is talking to US Weekly. If this is coming from his side, they're making him look like a weak-willed, passive aggressive douche who is trying to force his girlfriend to do what he can't, and if it's coming from her side, they're making her sound clingy and like she can't pick up on what is right in front of her face.
I'm going with the "weak-willed, passive aggressive douche."

23-03-2011
front row

^ Same here, I don't know why but he seems like such a weasel to me...I actually find him very unsexy, once upon a time I thought he was hot, what was I thinking?? He can dance, but that's about it.

Biel's career can only get better now methinks.

24-03-2011
scenester

I haven't really liked Justin since his 1st album - after it was successful he just turned into such a cocky git. I just don't get his appeal anymore. He really reminds me of his character in TSN; especially the scene wher Eduardo (Andrew G) is about to hit him but instead of manning up he acts like a scared lil boy. Add that to the fact that he's got one of the most annoying voices ugh lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

04-01-2012
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

Confirmed : Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Engaged

After a series of breakups and makeups, Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have finally decided to get married!

Several insiders tell the new issue of Us Weekly (on stands Friday) that the couple of four and a half years became engaged in late December.

Timberlake, a six-time Grammy winner, popped the question to Biel, 29, in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming. "Justin knows how much she loves snowboarding and the mountains, so it was the perfect place," one insider explains.

US Magazine

04-01-2012
fashion icon

To me its confirmed until a rep confirms it

04-01-2012
fashion elite

Congratulations to Justin and Jessica

04-01-2012
V.I.P.

Is US Weekly reliable? People.com is not reporting it...

04-01-2012
tfs star

best wishes for both of them , but for me it's not confirmed until they confirm it themselves !

04-01-2012
trendsetter

Congrats, i guess!?

05-01-2012
V.I.P.

After his pictures with Mila, all I can say is that Jessica can do much better .

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
biel, jessica, justin, news, timberlake