How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-11-2011
V.I.P.

Karlie Kloss ‘Transfixed’ Leonardo DiCaprio at the Victoria’s Secret Show
Quote:
"Page Six" reports that, just like a middle-school dance, the Victoria's Secret after-party was rather segregated by gender — with one end of the room for all the single men, and the other end populated by models. At the Hollywood bachelor table was Joseph-Gordon Levitt, Lukas Haas, and Leonardo DiCaprio. But Leo only joined the guys after no luck walking "back and forth three times at the party looking for prospects at the table cluttered with VS models," reports the Post. In particular, he apparently couldn't pull his eyes away from 18-year-old Victoria's Secret newbie Karlie Kloss. (And this was without her disco-ball skirt, no less.)
nymag

Okay I know its not particularly newsworthy but I found this cute especially because I love Karlie :p

13-11-2011
fashion icon

^Ermm... to be honest I hope this isn't true. The age difference between Karlie and Leo is quite large. And I think it would be kinda Ew if he flirted with her or whatever. But then again, I'm only a year older then Karlie so I guess that makes me feel like she's young and needs to be protected from older men like Leo (even if they are good guys and whatnot).

13-11-2011
front row

I love the dude, but come on. He's in a position to go after real dimes like Eniko and Lily D. and instead he joins the Inexplicably Overrated Karlie Kloss Bandwagon.

13-11-2011
fashion elite

Eh, I don't find it cute at all. He's 37, she's 19. There's an 18 year age difference.. she could be his daughter!

13-11-2011
fashion insider

^ That wouldnt be new in Hollywood

13-11-2011
V.I.P.

Oh yeah the article got it wrong she's 19 not 18 Sometimes I wonder if it's her agent leaking rumours what with Joe Jonas and now Leo Di Caprio , doubt it but ahhh

13-11-2011
V.I.P.

Oh well, this would be VERY typical of Leo, only Karly isn't quite as blonde as the rest, though she has all the other qualities. He seems like a creep. Talented actor, for sure, but creepy with his modelizing.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

13-11-2011
trendsetter

Oh dear. Leo strikes again. It's official: Leonardo is creepy. He needs to learn to keep it in his pants.

13-11-2011
trendsetter

I don't think Karlie's Leo's type at all. She's tall, but she's neither blonde nor "pretty" in the way Bar or Blake were.

Candice Swanepoel or Erin Heatherton or Lily Donaldson seem more like his type.

Either way, he's pathetic.

13-11-2011
V.I.P.

If that's true, GROSS

13-11-2011
fashion elite

I think she is totally his type, remeber Giselle, they hooked up when she was 19 right? It would do wonders for Karlie's career, but I think Leo would get a bit of a backlash because of the age difference, although Leo does seem to act more like an adolescent than a 37 (!!!) year old adult male.

13-11-2011
backstage pass

Interesting obvious double entendre -- transfixed -- re: Leo.

13-11-2011
tfs star

pics of him looking "transfixed" by karlie or it didn't happen.

14-11-2011
don't look down

Pics of him looking "transfixed" by Karlie or it's a press piece to raise her profile.

14-11-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decalion View Post
I love the dude, but come on. He's in a position to go after real dimes like Eniko and Lily D. and instead he joins the Inexplicably Overrated Karlie Kloss Bandwagon.
He already "flirted" with Eniko, although she only said that he told her she was: "nice or cool", I can't remember.

I don't think he is dating or trying to date mid 20's girls just because he can, I think women of his age are no longer paying attention to him.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
dicaprio, karlie, kloss, leonardo, secret, victoria’s, ‘transfixed’