How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-05-2011
front row

According to reports they've been engaged/married so many times I'll believe it when it happens! Although if they really are getting married this summer I am happy for them, I'm sure it'll be amazing.

15-05-2011
In Bloom

I hope she doesn't wear McQueen. And if she does hopefully from one of his own collections, I do not like the direction the brand has taken...

we were in love

15-05-2011
V.I.P.

I cant wait to hear more about the designer shes chosen to do her dress.

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

16-05-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Naomi Campbell, Lara Stone Weigh In on Preparations for Kate Moss's Upcoming Wedding to Jamie Hince

Few details have surfaced on Kate Moss's upcoming wedding to Jamie Hince on July 2 — besides Hince denying that Moss is wearing a John Galliano-designed wedding dress — and Naomi Campbell won't peep, either.

When asked whether she would be serving as Moss's maid of honor, Campbell wouldn't confirm or deny: "Now that would be telling." She added: "But I am so proud of Kate. I love Jamie and I can't wait for the wedding. Jamie's such a nice guy, he's the one for her. It's going to be an amazing day and I'm on the phone with her all the time. It's going to be really nostalgic because we have grown up together and Kate getting married is an amazing moment. It shows we've all grown up but we are still the original supermodels. We'll still party, even though Kate's getting married, I don't think that will change us.'

Lara Stone, who is also attending the wedding, recently said that she's still figuring out what to wear: “I’m having a panic about it, I mean what do you wear?” Stone added that she recently stayed up until 7 am in Los Angeles to watch the British royal wedding live. “I cried — she’s now a princess,” she noted of Catherine Middleton.
fashionologie

19-05-2011
V.I.P.

I am sure this is true this time. Hope we have a change to see kate's wedding gown.

19-05-2011
front row

I've been ignoring all the wedding talk because there's always been wedding talk. A wedding? Yeah right! ......But if Naomi Campbell just said she can't wait for the wedding....well then I'm now a believer!

23-05-2011
trendsetter

There will be lots and lots of top model tears

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelefashion View Post
I've been ignoring all the wedding talk because there's always been wedding talk. A wedding? Yeah right! ......But if Naomi Campbell just said she can't wait for the wedding....well then I'm now a believer!
Yeah me too. I doubt Naomi would lie about this.
Bring on the dress.

26-05-2011
tfs star

awh i can't wait to see what kate will wear, and how hard lara will apparently be crying..awh

V.I.P.

Quote:
Mario Testino Slated to Shoot Kate Moss’ Wedding

Mario Testino might have lensed Kate Middleton and Prince William’s engagement photos, but only one Kate can get him to shoot her entire wedding….

The Daily, the iPad-only newspaper, reports that Testino will be Kate Moss‘ official photographer for her wedding to Jamie Hince on July 2. He told the paper that he wants to “capture the happiness that Kate is going through at the moment.” Whatever that means, we’re sure it’ll look good.
fashionista

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Moss's fabulous wedding plans

Mario Testino clearly has a weakness for Kates, at least all the pretty iconic Kates. The photographer who shot Kate Middleton and Prince William in December is said to be the official wedding photographer for Kate Moss’s wedding to Kills rocker Jamie Hince and wants to "capture the happiness that Kate is going through at the moment."
The news comes as no surprise to industry insiders as Testino has been working with Moss for nearly two decades. Last year, Testino even dedicated an exhibition to the super, who he refers to as one of his top five favourite people to photograph, along with Kate Winslet and the late Princess Diana.
What has come as a surprise is the rumoured scale of the event. Snoop Dogg, who was unable to play for Prince William’s stag do is rumoured to be one of the performers for the Moss and Hince wedding - as is legend, Dame Shirley Bassey. Moss is also said to be in talks with the Rolling Stones and Gossip singer Beth Ditto.
The event, which was originally meant to be a day affair, is now rumoured to have turned into an entire weekend celebration. Due to the all-star line-up, Moss’s friends have apparently nicknamed it 'Kate’s mini-Glasto'.
Well, it seems only fair that if you are about to marry a rocker you go out with a bang, and we would expect no less from Miss Moss. But what will she wear on the big day? Well we know she lunched with Stefano Pilati in Paris last week... What could they have been discussing?
harpersbazaar.co.uk

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
GALLIANO + BOYFRIEND TO DESIGN KATE MOSS' WEDDING DRESS!

Hold the front page! Galliano MIGHT be designing Kate Moss’ wedding dress after all. In spite of his pending trial following that-thing-you-all-know-about, John Galliano is the man behind Kate Moss’ wedding attire, according to new rumours circulating today, and he’s going to make it happen with help from his style consultant boyfriend Alexis Roche.

Galliano is due in court ten days before Moss and Jamie Hince are due to tie the knot, which could throw those all-important last minute alterations and fittings into jeopardy. However, a ‘fashion mole’ has reportedly revealed that ‘Alexis has stepped in to ensure everything goes according to plan with the dress’ and that ‘Kate knows that John is deeply sorry for what happened and has always been a loyal friend.’

Mossy announced to friends in February that she had enlisted Galliano to design her wedding dress, and the world said yay. But that was, of course, before Gallianogate and following Galliano’s removal from his role as head designer both at Dior and his own label John Galliano, Jamie told reporters that the rumours he was designing the dress were ‘unfounded entirely’. Boo for that, said the world. Galliano and Moss have been friends and colleagues for almost 25 years – Kate’s debut catwalk appearance was for Galliano in his 1988 show (a gig for which she was paid in clothes) and he also created a white dress for Kate’s 21st Birthday (which was subsequently lent to Sadie Frost when she married Jude Law).

Meanwhile, in other Moss-Dress news, Mossy’s mate Katy England has revealed that Kate’s dress includes a veil. A VEIL?! For a wedding? We can barely believe it.
graziadaily.co.uk

01-06-2011
V.I.P.

interesting, is this a start of galliano's comeback? esp if the rumors about her giving the pics to Vogue are true?

backstage pass

Oh I'd love to see Galliano make Kate's wedding dress!

01-06-2011
trendsetter

with no collections to do
he will do his best!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hince, jamie, kate, moss, wedding