How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-06-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarsha View Post
^ There's rumor that Kate will be on the September cover of US Vogue and the wedding pictures will be published in it.
thank you for saving my poor english.

27-06-2011
.my prison is your brain.

More news about Kate's US Vogue September 2011 cover.

Quote:
Sources say Anna Wintour's fashion bible has booked Mario Testino to shoot Kate Moss' July wedding as its cover story.

Details of Moss' much-anticipated wild wedding this coming weekend in England are being kept strictly under wraps. "They're being psycho about keeping the details secret," said one fashion source.

But word has leaked to us that Testino -- who recently provided Vanity Fair with a previously unseen cover shot of Prince William and Kate Middleton after the royal wedding -- will be shooting the nuptials between Moss and rocker Jamie Hince. (Alison Mosshart, Hince's partner in the Kills, is expected to serve as his best "man," our source added.)

Wintour should have a great selection of shots, provided Testino's camera doesn't get soaked in Champagne. The supermodel's wedding at her Cotswolds estate is being dubbed "Mosstock" by locals since it's expected to be a three-day bacchanal of music, A-list guests and unparalleled celebrations.
nypost.com via Tarsha

29-06-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Yesterday many details of Kate Moss' wedding (which will take place on Friday July 1st) were revealed. Many details have already leaked: Jamie Hince's best "man" will be Alison Mosshart, co-founder of The Kills; the head bridesmaids will be Lila Grace (Kate's daughter) and Iris (Sadie Frost's daughter). Since May it has been known that Mario Testino will be the official photographer of the event; moreover, according to some rumors, Kate has already arranged a big dressing room filled up with Ossie Clark dresses, in case her friends want to change outfit and wear something vintage.

But the point we would like to learn more about - at weddings everybody wants to know more about it, because it's such a juicy detail - is Moss' wedding dress. According to tabloids and magazines, the presumed list of designers is endless, and it's not hard to see why: Moss knows everybody in the world of fashion and she needs no introduction.

On the other hand, she's such a creative and classy woman, that she could have found a vintage dress or designed it herself (some time ago, Vivienne Westwood said this was an option). There's a lot of social pressure on world-known celebrities like Moss, similar to the pressure of common people on aristocracy at the end of the 19th century: many think promoting the national fashion industry is one of their duties. For this reason, the presumed list now includes a handful of British designers only, from Stella McCartney to Sarah Burton (I don't think this is an option, because I guess Kate has no intention to be associated to Kate Middleton).

Now it's important to remember what Telegraph reported in February 2011: according to sources, while attending a dinner party hosted by Topshop, Kate announced she had chosen John Galliano as the designer of her wedding dress. Back then, things were different: Galliano still was the creative director at Dior.

But the dismissal hasn't affected his relation with Moss: the model could take advantage of her wedding and help Galliano to clear his name. After watching this backstage video of Galliano spring/summer 1994 fashion show, where the designer - like a loving father - instructs a young Moss on how to control the movements of her crinoline, the option becomes more and more possible.
vogue.it

29-06-2011
trendsetter

Such a nervous moment...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Moss' much-anticipated wild wedding this coming weekend in England
Holy s**t it's this weekend. Can't wait to see pics in Vogue.

So cute that Lila and Iris are the bridemaids. I bet Kate put Alison is a really stylist suit. Wonder if she will wear her trademark gold boots though.

29-06-2011
fashion elite

Jamie Hince's best "man" will be Alison Mosshart

So great

30-06-2011
windowshopping

Oh my God.
It's tomorrow.
Can't wait, can't breath.
(I would be much more if it was Kate and Pete Doherty getting married because they were the rolemodel-couple of my entire teenagehood but I'm glad as long as she's getting engaged with somebody that makes her truly happy).

30-06-2011
trendsetter

Vogue.co.uk
has confirmed that her dress will be a Galliano!

Quote:
Updated Thursday June 30, 1.27pm: Kate Moss will wear a dress by John Galliano when she marries Jamie Hince tomorrow, a source close to the model confirmed today. Her maid of honour - Trish Simonon, wife of Clash bassist Paul Simonon - will wear a beautiful Erdem creation, whilst Sadie Frost - whose daughter Iris is set to be a bridesmaid - will wear a dress by Christopher Beale.

V.I.P.

OMG! good news!

i seriously can't believe she's actually gettin' married, nor i think i will believe until i see her in the gown. no wait, i'll probably think it's a spread for Vogue. go Kate!

Last edited by dajrekshn; 30-06-2011 at 01:27 PM.
30-06-2011
trendsetter

I'm glad she decided to stick by Galliano, can't wait to see her wedding dress.

backstage pass

She will wear John Galliano wedding dress when she marries Jamie Hince tomorrow!!!

30-06-2011
V.I.P.

^can't wait to see what he created for her!

30-06-2011
V.I.P.

^oh really? are you sure...?

V.I.P.

celebrity-gossip.net

30-06-2011
Alluring

I knew she would wear Galliano after all. Even more excited now!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hince, jamie, kate, moss, wedding