How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

19-04-2005
trendsetter

Oh, dear...

I thought it was over between them anyway?!

20-04-2005
front row

NO kate...ahhh.

20-04-2005
V.I.P.

i don#t believe this until i see prove of it!!

20-04-2005
backstage pass

Aparrently Pete used to be a £20 rent boy :p

oh kate kate kate, why??!! i hope this is just his drug addled imagination

21-04-2005
V.I.P.

well they say love is blind !!!

21-04-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithillien
Aparrently Pete used to be a £20 rent boy :p
I read that too! Unfortunatly I only found articles in german.

Why don`t you start a Thread about this with the english article you must have read?

I think THESE are REALLY infos worth sharing!

21-04-2005
fashion icon

Pete moves in with Kate

http://www.hellomagazine.co.uk/fashi...4/21/katemoss/

Quote:
Enduringly fashionable Kate Moss, more in the headlines for her on-off relationship with Pete Doherty than for her modelling recently, has apparently now set up home with the volatile rocker.

Pete, 26, was spotted moving his belongings into her Oxfordshire mansion a few days ago, shortly after charges of robbery and blackmail against him were dropped. And he and 31-year-old Kate, who has a reputation for being independent, are said to be inseparable.

The mother-of-one has told friends she likes looking after Pete. "I haven't gone as far as cooking yet," she admits, "but I have been running around after m'lord."

Their new living arrangements signal a continuing upswing for the former Libertines frontman after he was arrested in February and spent five nights in jail before being released on bail with a nighttime curfew. Pete has also been in treatment for substance abuse with innovative therapist Paul Russell.

With the charges against him now dropped, an appearance at a Scottish poetry festival booked for May, and his domestic life stabilising, the Babyshambles frontman is apparently thinking marriage. "At one point it was looking like we were going to have to rush things but now I'm not going to jail we can do it properly," he said in a recent interview. "I love Kate and she loves me. We are looking at the summer and have a date in mind. We want it to be a day to remember. It will be something simple, with the emphasis on the party afterwards."

Kate hasn't commented on the wedding issue.

22-04-2005
backstage pass

I won't believe it till they are actually married and iit's official. ^^^ he looks so dirty, even in a suit!

22-04-2005
fashion icon

I find that he has the face of a turtle.

22-04-2005
V.I.P.

^ he does now that you mention it

22-04-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineChic
it looks like his awfulness is rubbing off on her in this pic

23-04-2005
trendsetter

more if you can stand it

PETE DOHERTY'S LOWLIFE DAYS
April 23, 2005 -- KATE Moss' rocker fiancé Pete Doherty spent his nights as a drug-dealing gay hustler before he got famous. In "Kids in the Riot: High and Low With the Libertines" by his pal Pete Welsh, Doherty reveals that before the band scored its record contract, "I was spanking off old queens for, like, 20 quid." He recalls turning a trick one night: "As he slept, I locked him in his room, tied a pair of trousers over his head and nicked all these American dollar bills out of his drawer." Once the Libertines got hot, Doherty had sex with as many groupies as possible. "I remember [bleep]ing this girl in the toilets, on the floor," he recalls. Another time, a girl "basically raped me to the music." And once, when he picked up a hooker in Switzerland, "I ended up being sick on her in the hotel room, so she ran off." We're not sure how all this will go down with Moss, who Doherty claims will marry him by the fall. He recently moved into her Oxfordshire mansion
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/43100.htm

23-04-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennika
more if you can stand it

PETE DOHERTY'S LOWLIFE DAYS
April 23, 2005 -- KATE Moss' rocker fiancé Pete Doherty spent his nights as a drug-dealing gay hustler before he got famous. In "Kids in the Riot: High and Low With the Libertines" by his pal Pete Welsh, Doherty reveals that before the band scored its record contract, "I was spanking off old queens for, like, 20 quid." He recalls turning a trick one night: "As he slept, I locked him in his room, tied a pair of trousers over his head and nicked all these American dollar bills out of his drawer." Once the Libertines got hot, Doherty had sex with as many groupies as possible. "I remember [bleep]ing this girl in the toilets, on the floor," he recalls. Another time, a girl "basically raped me to the music." And once, when he picked up a hooker in Switzerland, "I ended up being sick on her in the hotel room, so she ran off." We're not sure how all this will go down with Moss, who Doherty claims will marry him by the fall. He recently moved into her Oxfordshire mansion
http://www.nypost.com/gossip/43100.htm
No I can`t stand it anymore!!! I can`t stand it that something like THIS will be "rewarded" with Stardom & maybe a marriage to a Millionare Supermodel!

23-04-2005
front row

He already has stardom. He's probably a millionaire himself as well, or would be if he hadn't spent it all on drugs. And he is very talented, just not the nicest of characters.

23-04-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineChic
I find that he has the face of a turtle.
LOL Franklin Fibs!!!
"Franklin finds himself in a tizzle when he tells all the world he is marrying a supermodel":

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
doherty, kate, moss, pete, plan, summer, wedding