Kate Moss and Pete Doherty (Please read guidelines before posting) - Page 48 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

23-04-2007
V.I.P.

This is interesting.

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertain...70&p=zy7yz7476

23-04-2007
Info warrior/technophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohertysgirl
You thought she was hanging there for hours?
No, of course not. My comment was merely a metaphor.

All the tabloid pics that showed her out there sort of implied she'd been out there longer than she really had, perhaps several minutes even. Obviously, she hadn't been out there for hours, but the video showed that she was literally out and back in within a matter of seconds not even minutes. Does that clear it up for you?

Last edited by Umm Zain; 23-04-2007 at 09:40 PM.
24-04-2007
backstage pass

Yes yes, i was there so i know it was just in and out. I just haven't read anyone claiming she was hanging there all night. Oh well, it doesn't matter does it.

24-04-2007
Info warrior/technophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dohertysgirl
Yes yes, i was there so i know it was just in and out. I just haven't read anyone claiming she was hanging there all night. Oh well, it doesn't matter does it.
Of course I should have known you were there, good for you, and no, it doesn't really matter. If you have questions about my comments or metaphors, you can reread my posts above, as for beating this particular dead horse, I'm done. Let's move on please ~ thanks.

24-04-2007
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umm Zain
Pete Doherty & Carl Barat reunion with Kate Moss hanging out the window. Judging from the tabloid pics, one would have thought she'd been hanging out the window for hours, but watching this video, its obvious that she was out and back in, in a matter of seconds; no big deal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBtMwc_6K3E
Yeah, I know It's kind of funny to make judgements about her personality based on a little flippy thing like that...

26-04-2007
V.I.P.

NO SHOW

Pete Doherty has reportedly said he will not be present at the unveiling of his girlfriend Kate Moss’ debut TopShop collection, because he doesn’t want to draw attention away from her on her big day. The range, called Kate Moss for TopShop, will be in shops on 1 May and the model is reportedly going to wear the clothes herself in the window of the Oxford Circus flagship store. An insider said, "He is very aware of his reputation and didn't want any of the focus to be on him."
SOURCE: CONTACTMUSIC.COM(26/04/2007)

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

04-05-2007
fashion elite

Just found out that the Irish name O'Doherty means hurtful. Poor Petey was doomed from the start.

05-05-2007
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARLOWE TIGER

NO SHOW

Pete Doherty has reportedly said he will not be present at the unveiling of his girlfriend Kate Moss’ debut TopShop collection, because he doesn’t want to draw attention away from her on her big day. The range, called Kate Moss for TopShop, will be in shops on 1 May and the model is reportedly going to wear the clothes herself in the window of the Oxford Circus flagship store. An insider said, "He is very aware of his reputation and didn't want any of the focus to be on him."
SOURCE: CONTACTMUSIC.COM(26/04/2007)
this is love.

05-05-2007
V.I.P.

Pete would make a fun dad, says Kate
May 4, 2007

Kate Moss wants a baby with fiance Pete Doherty, it has been reported.
The supermodel, who launched her Topshop fashion line this week, is said to be desperate to start a family with the Babyshambles frontman.
According to Britain's Daily Express newspaper, Kate told a friend: "Everyone is obsessing about a marriage and where we are with that. None of that counts because we are together. What counts is having a family and we
need the bond of a child. Pete would make a fun dad."
Kate, 33 - who has a four-year-old daughter Lila Grace from a previous relationship - is allegedly convinced having a child with Pete, 28, will cement their love.
She apparently said: "We've got our music together and we're writing an album but a baby would be the clincher between Pete and me. Lila deserves a sister."
Pete already has a three-year-old son Estile by his ex-lover Lisa Moorish.
It is reported he has limited access to his son because of his "problems".
Kate insists Pete is "wonderful" with Estile and believes having a child with him will help the rocker kick his drugs habit for good.
source:The Independent

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

06-05-2007
trendsetter

SOURCE:
http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/s...name_page.html
(poor kate, i feel really sorry for her )

KATE & PETE IN REHAB BUST-UP

EXCLUSIVE

By Sean Hamilton Showbiz Editor 06/05/2007

KATE Moss spent yesterday alone near her Cotswolds home looking miserable following a blazing row with Pete Doherty after he failed to go to rehab. Pete, 28, arrived at a friend's house in London in tears after the furious argument.
Friends say the future for the couple is now uncertain.
Supermodel Kate, 33, is expected to fly to New York tomorrow to launch her Topshop collection in America without making up with Pete. A close friend of Pete said: "Things are the worst they've ever been.
"He was really upset. He said Kate had gone ballistic when he failed to go to rehab last week for a new implant to help him off heroin.
"Instead he went on a bender and has been unpredictable and angry. The argument turned a bit nasty. Pete ran off and Kate is still refusing to see him."
Babyshambles singer Pete now wants to move out of Kate's St John's Wood house and rent in East London.
The friend added: "Pete is annoyed at how controlling Kate is, which is really just her being concerned."

06-05-2007
V.I.P.

You can't mention the R word here or anything about D.

06-05-2007
V.I.P.

^He's just a stupid and she just loves him

06-05-2007
V.I.P.

^I agree....I do love them together though =/!!

06-05-2007
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalea52
SOURCE:
http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/s...name_page.html
(poor kate, i feel really sorry for her )

KATE & PETE IN REHAB BUST-UP

EXCLUSIVE

By Sean Hamilton Showbiz Editor 06/05/2007

KATE Moss spent yesterday alone near her Cotswolds home looking miserable following a blazing row with Pete Doherty after he failed to go to rehab. Pete, 28, arrived at a friend's house in London in tears after the furious argument.
Friends say the future for the couple is now uncertain.
Supermodel Kate, 33, is expected to fly to New York tomorrow to launch her Topshop collection in America without making up with Pete. A close friend of Pete said: "Things are the worst they've ever been.
"He was really upset. He said Kate had gone ballistic when he failed to go to rehab last week for a new implant to help him off heroin.
"Instead he went on a bender and has been unpredictable and angry. The argument turned a bit nasty. Pete ran off and Kate is still refusing to see him."
Babyshambles singer Pete now wants to move out of Kate's St John's Wood house and rent in East London.
The friend added: "Pete is annoyed at how controlling Kate is, which is really just her being concerned."
Hahah, if that's true I'm glad she put her foot down. He needs the treatment he's been prescribed, by all accounts.

07-05-2007
backstage pass

^I never believe in all the lies that press invent about Kate and Pete...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
doherty, guidelines, kate, moss, pete, posting, read