Kate Moss and Pete Doherty (Please read guidelines before posting) - Page 93 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-08-2007
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisley View Post
in my opinion irina doesn't owe anything to kate. irina had a career before kate came along, she was working with nicolas ghesquière and karl lagerfeld before kate even did anything with her. and irina didn't stab kate in the back, it's not even known for sure if irina and pete are dating. plus if kate is so stupid as to repeatedly go back to pete, then maybe she deserves it.
thank you finally a person who is not kate-blind

fashion insider

True. Irina might got more famous for the mainstream people with the help of Kate. But she was Karl Lagerfeld's muse before Kate enganged her for being her topshop model, wasn't she?

26-08-2007
tfs star

^ irina blew up after kate chose her for an editorial in the december 2005 issue of paris vogue.
irina and pete used to date. according to the current issue of fashion rocks mag, irina says that she and pete don't speak out of respect for her best friend kate. irina says that her and pete have a history. obviously, the interview was done before kate and pete broke up.

26-08-2007
fashion icon

I think it was done after their breakup,lunabella.

Petitpuppy,that´s true,but before she was the muse,Kate Moss choose her for a Vogue Cover.That´s how she became popular and Karl Lagerfeld and many other designers paid attention to her since the Vogue Shoot.Before this point of time Irina was just an unknown model who worked in Japan and didn´t get many jobs.

26-08-2007
trendsetter

ah no, kate used her for a vogue editorial, dec/jan, kate was the cover for that. irina was doing chanel shows before she met kate, she knew karl before kate picked her for that editorial. don't give kate all of the credit

27-08-2007
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowdrama View Post
Apparently we need to do something about the rock star-to-model ratio, i.e. more rock stars, less models, or Pete's gotta start sharing more. I see him all bruised in a great heap of knees and elbows and cheekbones, really enjoying himself like we all know must be, but there's scores more models outside the door and only one Pete to go around.
Yeah, well why am I even here if it wasn't for this sorry ratio There are approximately 1 attractive rock star out there and that's mister horsealot

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 27-08-2007 at 03:02 AM.
27-08-2007
tfs star

I don't mind Irina being with him, even if he is a lost cause at least she just has herself to consider in her relationships, whereas Kate has Lila, and children are very impressionable.

27-08-2007
front row

If it is Irina's destiny to become famous then she will, with or without Kate's interventions. There is absolutely nothing to say that she wouldn't of become popular anyway without Kate's help, she was already on her way up.

27-08-2007
V.I.P.

I would go out of my way, not matter how much I felt a connection with someone to NOT be a rebound girl or ping pong girl.

29-08-2007
V.I.P.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/r_...t_nuclear.html

Quote:
It may be high time Moss & Doherty get hitched

English supermodel Kate Moss has run back into the needle-scarred arms of Pete Doherty. Our man in London spotted the co-dependent couple at Claridge's hotel last week, having a weepy reunion. Since then, against the wishes of her family and handlers, Moss has been holed up with the Babyshambles rocker in a $4,000-a-night suite at the Mayfair hotel for five days.

Apparently, Kate has forgotten that Doherty told the Mirror - which reportedly paid him $80,000 - that she was "jealous and suspicious" and "a nasty old rag."

Now they're said to be talking about a wedding and children. This, after Doherty's umpteenth arrest last week for suspected drug possession. Not to mention those British reports that a vet discovered a sickly kitty - born to Pete's cat Dinger (slang for syringe) - had cocaine in its system. Surely, he'll make a great dad.

Press escape to continue.

Is Kate trying to terminate her career?

fashion icon

Kate isn´t back with him.The rumor is disproved one week ago.A man,I think it was Kate´s manager or spokesperson(?) told that she isn´t back with him.

30-08-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanka View Post
I wonder if Kate has enough anger & power & influence to kill Irina's career. That would be fun to watch
I hope she has I'm so sick of Irina .She's the ugliest model I've ever seen

30-08-2007
backstage pass

i think irina is the ugliest model in all times!

30-08-2007
fashion elite

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
doherty, guidelines, kate, moss, pete, posting, read