How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-10-2004
V.I.P.

I don't care for it much, either.

30-10-2004
Proponent of Plaid

I think he made her look like a pregnant Posh Spice

30-10-2004
backstage pass

That painting was in her large editorial in"w" mag some time ago....I think it's a different painting that they are unavailing...? but I'm not sure. Also.....I'm going to have to disagree with the notion that it looks anything like egon shiele....his work involves women many times in similar poses (like you mentioned) but his style, medium and overall way of approaching his subjects seems worlds away from freud to me. I am although interested in seeing his newest piece.

16-01-2005
V.I.P.

Kate Moss mistakes British opposition leader for plumber
Happy Birthday Kate, I heard you had another party.

PRIMAL Scream star Bobby Gillespie last night rocked supermodel pal Kate Moss at a 70s theme party for her 31st birthday.

His band led celebrations at the glam rock bash with a gig in the barn of Kate's luxury hideaway in the Cotswolds.

Glasgow-born Gillespie, 42, entertained an A-list crowd at the party, alongside other rock legends including Mick Jones and Paul Simonon of the Clash.

Gillespie and wife Katy are close friends of Kate, the face of Chanel. He paid tribute to glam legends T-Rex and David Bowie during the special show at her 10-bedroom mansion.

A pal said: 'It was a wild night.'

Claims of drug-fuelled orgies after her 1920s-theme birthday bash last year made headlines for weeks.

16-01-2005
V.I.P.

Happy b-day to my all time fave model Kate.

16-01-2005
trendsetter

Woo! Happy Birthday!

16-01-2005
no tom ford, no thanks.

i'm sure we'll be hearing about this party for weeks to come in the gossip columns...

16-01-2005
Naturellement pulpeuse

Whoah, steady on - it's only been a year since she had her last birthday...

17-01-2005
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeijames
i'm sure we'll be hearing about this party for weeks to come in the gossip columns...
My thoughts exactly.

17-01-2005
V.I.P.

any pics?

17-01-2005
Cinematic Vision

I would love to see some pictures, maybe their could be some in next weeks magazines etc

17-01-2005
Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

I'm awaiting pics

17-01-2005
backstage pass

Paradise Moss.
Jan 16 2005

By Sara Nuwar And Simon Wright

SUPERWAIF Kate Moss kicked off her 31st birthday celebrations in style with a holiday to her favourite Caribbean hideaway.

Kate, who had a scare last night as her mother was involved in a crash before the model threw a glam rock birthday party in the Cotswolds, stayed at an exclusive £6,000-a-week villa in the British Virgin Islands during her week-long stay.

She relaxed in the sunshine with pal Miranda Davis before flying back for the UK party where guests included best pal Sadie Frost and Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood.

Last night's party went ahead after Kate's mum Linda Collman suffered an injured arm and shock in the crash. She called Kate on her mobile as she stumbled from her wrecked Nissan Figaro.

She was treated by ambulancemen at Kate's £2million 17th Century home. "Kate was pretty shook up but the party went on as planned," said a neighbour last night.

For her dream birthday holiday, Chanel model Kate, who split with Tomb Raider actor Daniel Craig last year, rented out a luxury home called Frenchman's Lookout on Tortola.

On a previous visit, with her two-year-old daughter Lila Grace, Kate wrote in the guest book: "Frenchman's Lookout is the most beautiful place I have ever stayed in the Caribbean. We had a fabulous time. The decor, the views and the staff were simply amazing. My daughter, my friends and I will definitely be back many times."

A close pal said of Kate's birthday treat: "It's such a tranquil spot and Kate loves it. You can let your hair down well away from any prying eyes. Kate found it difficult to leave at the end of the week but she had to fly back to the UK for her party."

Frenchman's Lookout is a grand blue and white two-storey property, nestled behind security gates. It boasts five large bedrooms and three tiled bathrooms.

It was built on a site renowned for being a pirate's lookout spot. French doors open onto a pool area and wrap-around deck where guests can sunbathe and watch yachts drift past on the Sir Francis Drake Channel.

The lower level of the building houses an elegantly furnished drawing room, a new gourmet kitchen and a dining room complete with a banqueting table.

Outside, there is a swimming pool, new gym, gazebo with bar and barbecue and a hot tub which can hold six people.

At Kate's party last night guests were asked to wear 70s-style glittery wigs and platform shoes for the "Rock 'n' Roll Circus" event. Her close friend Bobby Gillespie and his band Primal Scream performed at the bash.

18-01-2005
Cinematic Vision

i hope their is some pictures because I would like to see what everyone wore, I bet they had some amazing vintage 70's clothes!!

23-01-2005
fashion insider

So, did she get it on with that former Rocksinger, who was kicked out of his band because his Cocaine Addiction became so bad that he couldn`t perform anymore?

In January I read she made up with Jefferson Hack.

Any news on her dating situation?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gossip, kate, moss, related