How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-02-2006
backstage pass

haha that's never gonna happen! I'd see it if it ever DID though, not cause I'm a mossie, but I sure love Dusty Springfield.

23-02-2006
V.I.P.

Sounds like an intresting film.

23-02-2006
V.I.P.

now THAT is a sex scene worth seeing. . . Charlize & Kate. . . LAWD HAMMERCY someone turn the damn heat down. *whew*

23-02-2006
fashion elite

How damn stupid, so Ang Lee is now going to direct this? Just because you make a great movie out a great short story and who's characters are homesexual doesn't mean he is going to do this.
Kate Moss, c'mon, another model turned actress. She's bad even in those cell phones commercials. Great model though, but enough with acting(it's a serious job actually, not just a way of making money and being famous.)
Charlize Theron, girl, stop looking desperately for an Oscars winning part and take some acting lessons. I really can't understand why she's even nominated for this year's Oscars and how she managed to get Naomi Watts' Oscar

23-02-2006
fashion insider

So Kate`s & Lindsay`s Table-Dance in that New York Club was just a movie rehearsal?

23-02-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin_Chic
So Kate`s & Lindsay`s Table-Dance in that New York Club was just a movie rehearsal?
Hehe

23-02-2006
V.I.P.

sounds boring.... not a fan of ang lee's films...

24-02-2006
fashion elite

Now an actress, what a surprise! I wonder why people don't take acting and actors seriously

24-02-2006
Obsessed

OH NO!!
Dont Quit.

01-03-2006
backstage pass

Twiggy Says Kate Moss is Still Number One
Quote:
Sixties model Twiggy has given troubled catwalk queen Kate Moss a boost by declaring she is the world's one true supermodel.

Moss has had a rollercoaster year dominated by her controversial relationship with rocker Pete Doherty and a cocaine scandal which led to her being dropped by major fashion labels including Chanel and Burberry.

But Twiggy - who dominated the modelling scene in the 1960s - insists Moss is still the best.

Speaking at London Fashion Week last night (15February 06) she said, "There is only one supermodel for me and that's Kate. I think she is brilliant, the best model, she is the nicest girl I love her."

I loved Kate before the whole cocaine thing blew. I respected her. But being a supermodel in my opinion should be about more than looking pretty and walking up and down the runway. You should be a muse. Inspirational. You should be dependable and responsible enough to understand that when you photograph for a label you are undertaking the difficult job and responsibility of being their walking "image". They are depending on you. If you are irresponsible enough to jeporadize what millions of girls dream of but only so few get a chance to do, for a cheap thrill... then you don't deserve to be respected until you prove that you've learned your lesson. This is her second time in rehab, no? She then hasn't learned a thing.

02-03-2006
V.I.P.

Yay twiggy. I am not sure about 'respecting' a model for being a model but whatever.

02-03-2006
V.I.P.

OH i see -you are saying you respected Kate -I thought that was Twiggy. Sorry my bad

02-03-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShesElectric
I loved Kate before the whole cocaine thing blew. I respected her. But being a supermodel in my opinion should be about more than looking pretty and walking up and down the runway. You should be a muse. Inspirational. You should be dependable and responsible enough to understand that when you photograph for a label you are undertaking the difficult job and responsibility of being their walking "image". They are depending on you. If you are irresponsible enough to jeporadize what millions of girls dream of but only so few get a chance to do, for a cheap thrill... then you don't deserve to be respected until you prove that you've learned your lesson. This is her second time in rehab, no? She then hasn't learned a thing.
bloody hell.. critical! sorry - what exactly are your credentials to be able to be so critcal about drug abuse? Yes she has perhaps been negligent but seriously... Please don't comment on stuff that you probably know so VERY little about. She does a job and she had a private life and she should be able to have that.

02-03-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfantastica
bloody hell.. critical! sorry - what exactly are your credentials to be able to be so critcal about drug abuse? Yes she has perhaps been negligent but seriously... Please don't comment on stuff that you probably know so VERY little about. She does a job and she had a private life and she should be able to have that.
Kate also has a child to think of, which is why I think she lost a tremendous amout of respect. It ceases to be a private matter when a child is being brought up by someone who does that type of irresponsible thing! I don't care about her private life nearly as much as I am concerned her child gets a good up bringing that every child deserves, and yes, I think drugs DO hamper that process somewhat I think her child should come before drugs and a hard party lifestyle, which is why its good she made the tough decision to go into rehab, I imagine that would be an extremely difficult thing to do but she did it - good for her! I hope she goes from strength to strength.

As for the twiggy comment, well, its her comment but I must say I disagree. I think there are many more women who are better "supermodels" than Kate.

02-03-2006
V.I.P.

I don't want to comment on Moss' private life anymore, it's the same to me what she does with it.

For me, Kate Moss isn't the number one anymore. She's become another tacky celebrity, and her work is just boring. I think she should retire, she has enough money to do it. She's not a muse anymore.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gossip, kate, moss, related