How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-03-2006
tfs star

I think it's the juxtaposition of her graceful ethereal sort of face and her wild ways. And that even when she is completely ungroomed she looks elegant because of her face, and maybe people wish it were as easy for them

23-03-2006
fashion elite

I loved kate in the 90's. but he's right, she looks awful now.

23-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oolie coco
Whether people think that's true or not about Kate is their own business and opinion. But he's in the public eye, how dare he say this? He doesn't have any class.

People like Kate for good reason, and I've liked her since the early 90's.
I think he simply stated his opinion, not in a rude way. Why isn't that allowed? She's mortal. Does Kate actually have any class anymore?

But I do agree that in the Nineties she was a great.

Last edited by Whitelinen; 23-03-2006 at 01:52 PM.

23-03-2006
chaos reigns

He does have a point about the decline of her work ... but instead of complaining, he should do something and say "Hey, Kate ... gimme a ring and we'll make a splash with a fab shoot!" ...

I like his work ... but this comments are dreadful!

23-03-2006
Amour Comme Hiver

Kate has made it to where she has made it, so obviously at this point she needs no one's approval

23-03-2006
fashion insider

Who the hell is Juergen Teller???

Yes, Kate Moss`s beautieful days are certainly over but she can work on because she is a "legendary Supermodel"...same with Linda Evangelista nowadays - they get jobs for who they are not for how they look.

24-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
But he's in the public eye, how dare he say this? He doesn't have any class.
What do you mean how dare he say this? Does he not have the right to express his opinion as he sees fit?

And if someone says something negative about a person, that qualifies them as classless?

24-03-2006
V.I.P.

Kate get older, but she is still beautiful!
I think that she should retired, when she is back on the top, and do something alse. She'd be a great stylist... even if just for fun.

24-03-2006
backstage pass

She is beautiful, that's a fact. It's just that her work isnt that great anymore. She hasnt had any of those gorgeous photographs or ads done that would make you want to rip them out and frame them you know? So I do agree with what he said. And what about it was so classless? It was all true and she brought it all upon herself knowingly.

At this point, I don't think she cares.

24-03-2006
V.I.P.

kate moss is 100% hype.... tired of her.....

24-03-2006
Bel
front row

Serously, there are a million Kate Mosses in the world. Her face is pretty, but completely ordinary. I don't see why she's so special to everyone.

27-03-2006
backstage pass

So he doesn't like Kate Moss, but he photographed her several times for his book "Märchenstüberl".

I think he is frustrated, maybe Kate didn't want to make another shoot with him and he has the need now to diss her.

The truth is: In Tellers photos kate dosn't look very good, in editorials she looks fantastic. This is one
picture he took of Kate. What do you think?

Awful? Yes? That Tellers work. He needs to shut up.

Last edited by Estella*; 28-03-2006 at 12:55 PM.

27-03-2006
V.I.P.

^I think it's a rather nice picture. It's not one of those pictures where everything's heavily made up. Actually, it's the BEST picture I've seen of Kate Moss. I see the real her in it.

27-03-2006
V.I.P.

I'm surprised he said this....I thought they were really close

27-03-2006
V.I.P.

Kate Moss-A CHARITY ROSE FOR MOTHER'S DAY
Ok so Mother's Day was yesterday but still....

A CHARITY ROSE FOR MOTHER'S DAY
KATE MOSS has posed for photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott to support a charity launched in memory of one of her best friends and her daughter who died in the Tsunami on Boxing Day 2004. Paris-based model booker Samantha Archer Fayet was 32 when she and her six-month-old baby Ruby Rose lost their lives in the disaster. Her husband Patrice, who survived it, and family and friends have so far raised £20,000 for The SamandRuby Charity, which helps disadvantaged children in Thailand. A specially-created rose will go on sale on Mother's Day at www.worldofroses.com with a percentage of proceeds going towards the fund. "Sam was one of my oldest and closest friends," says Kate. My heart goes out to Patrice and to Sam's family and if my support for the SamandRuby charity helps children in Thailand get a better education and a better start in life, then it is the least I can do in memory of Sam and Ruby Rose. Mother's Day seems to be the perfect day to launch this beautiful Rose which I hope lots of people will buy, knowing they are supporting a very good cause in memory of a very special mum and her lovely daughter. Thank you for supporting Sam and Ruby."
Here's the direct link: http://www.worldofrosesshop.com/acat...drubyrose.html

{Vogue.co.uk}

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gossip, kate, moss, related