How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-03-2006
PopWillEatItself

As for her latest campaigns, she looks the same in all of them... like a plastic, photoshopped face... otherwise her age, face damage and abusive behaviour would be more than evident...

28-03-2006
rising star

Isamaus - I don't think Tellers work is amazing but jeez she doesn't look like a 'crack whore' at all. She looks laid back and if you look directly at her eyes that photo is a little spell binding. And yeah i DO know people who feel comfortable enough in their own skin to not need to wear makeup and flipping do their hair up to the nines every day. That does not make them crack whores. In fact i'm gonna stop now cos your post has actually irritated the hell out of me and i'm gonna start arguing with someone who is probably about 10 years younger than me.

28-03-2006
V.I.P.

To me (like somebody already stated) Teller does not diss Moss in the article, he just states that her work isn't as good anymore and that her icon status is strange. That isn't actually dissing in my books,though she could do with some dissing for a while, seems like everyone is licking her *** for no reason anymore.

I just don't know what in the last,say year and a half, has been elegant about her? She did have elegance, but elegance can fade away.

28-03-2006
V.I.P.

To me she doesn't look like a crack whore in that pic, she looks good even though she does at the same time look like she's high (these days she surely does look like a crack whore), I actually like that photoshoot. But that is the last photoshoot ever taken of her before she first entered rehab in 1998, isn't it, with the pink hair and all?

Last edited by Whitelinen; 28-03-2006 at 08:43 AM.

28-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramarine
Yeah .. its different in Europe and America ... its even different from my country's (August 15th)
Here in Finland (and I think in Scandinavia too) it's on May, can't remember the date though.

28-03-2006
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaMaus
So you know a lot of people, who wear her hair unwashed and dirty like that?? That is nice for you.
yeah, it's real spliffy, they can think instead I guess. Grad students are sooooo decadent these days, they have no shame. It all depends on your priorities, no?

I don't think she looks druggie there, more like she's jonesing, really, a bit sad - but true.

28-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
if you look directly at her eyes that photo is a little spell binding
Exactly! They draw me to the picture. She looks so vulnerable and human.

28-03-2006
backstage pass

In Canada it's May for Mothers Day and June for Fathers Day.

28-03-2006
a dim capacity for wings

would you please come to the behind the lens forum and discuss teller's work there? i love all the fiery comments!

i don't even think the title of this thread is appropriate, how is he dissing her? maybe he doesn't worship her, that's all...

28-03-2006
V.I.P.

Could you change it into something more appropriate?

28-03-2006
PopWillEatItself

^ I think that this is how it was published... I think I saw it somewhere else like this...

28-03-2006
V.I.P.

I think Kate herself would agree with the comments he said, I'm sure she doesn't buy into all the 'icon' stuff and think she is the most beautiful woman in the world.

29-03-2006
Stitch:the Hand

Maybe,Juergen just thinks Kate(like myself and I'm alot others)think Kate is just overrated or over-praised? Juergen is intelligent man(and extremely talented for all you nay sayers!!) and in being a friend of hers for so long,I very much doubt he would blatantly insult her.

But then again,if he is,I would still agree with his feelings and resignations. I never got what was so special and unique about her. Some of you have ragged on Juergen for being a realist but Kate Moss is actually pretty plain looking to me-even in her most glamourous images-so it can be double standard to say such harsh things about him.

Last edited by Scott; 29-03-2006 at 02:13 PM.

29-03-2006
V.I.P.

Who is this guy? What's his rep?

29-03-2006
PopWillEatItself

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemeray
Who is this guy? What's his rep?
You can check the marc jacobs ads of the last couple of years (or maybe more but I'm not sure)... He also did the Kate Moss pregnant photo shoot...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gossip, kate, moss, related