How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-03-2006
fashion icon

Oh god no! Madonna kissed Britney on TV, Kate Moss is lesbian film??? Does anybody feel sorry for their children?

30-03-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Oh god no! Madonna kissed Britney on TV, Kate Moss is lesbian film??? Does anybody feel sorry for their children?
Because of the lesbian thing or because of those two ideas being just crappy?

30-03-2006
fashion icon

^ Because of those two ideas being just crappy...

30-03-2006
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Maybe,Juergen just thinks Kate(like myself and I'm alot others)think Kate is just overrated or over-praised? Juergen is intelligent man(and extremely talented for all you nay sayers!!) and in being a friend of hers for so long,I very much doubt he would blatantly insult her.

But then again,if he is,I would still agree with his feelings and resignations. I never got what was so special and unique about her. Some of you have ragged on Juergen for being a realist but Kate Moss is actually pretty plain looking to me-even in her most glamourous images-so it can be double standard to say such harsh things about him.
Well, if he did say this he was definitely insulting her work - but then perhaps she agrees with him, like some have suggested. I don't - but then my view of what art and fashion photography should be about is completely different from Jurgen Teller's, I think.

It appears to me that when people like Kate, they're likely to rather dislike Teller, and vice versa. Personally, I think she's one of the best models ever, 90% of what she has done is great, while he is a talented photographer who puts out 90% crap.

No contradiction is involved here, just taste.

Let me remind you that realism, in art, is the rejection of subjectivism and imagination in favor of an accurate and objective description of the world. A pretty boring idea, if you ask me, even though it's a necessary phase to go through, I think. In the case of fashion photography this becomes especially bizarre, since this type of photography is all about idealization, escapism or expression.

It's basically a question of - if you're blown away by beauty - or if you're blown away by satirical mockatorials - which have been scrubbed free of all the inherent beauty of the clothes, models and props? Whatever floats your boat! Some of the very best stuff - IMO - is Helmut Newton's work for American Vogue in the 70s - which were a drastic combination of beauty and satire. Obviously. Everybody loves Helmut, right

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 30-03-2006 at 03:20 PM.

30-03-2006
V.I.P.

yay. Charlize Theron making another movie is always good news for me

05-04-2006
windowshopping

twiggy&kate

from katemossfan.com

06-04-2006
trendsetter

didn't want to start a whole new thread so I thought I'd put this here

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn....etect=&abc=abc
Is Kate Moss paying off Doherty to keep quiet about her personal life?
04/04/2006 12:00:00 AM
(KP International) Kate Moss is allegedly bribing her on-again off-again boyfriend and Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty and his friends to keep them from spilling the beans about her personal life.

"When she goes to meet [Doherty] she takes a handbag full of bundled-up banknotes," revealed a source. "She says it's to help him get back on his feet. Kate is so paranoid about details of her personal life being revealed to the media that she's giving wads of cash to him and his friends to keep everything quiet. She thinks that will prevent him being tempted to sell stories or get his pals to do so."
But the supermodel had no problem opening up to billionaire Sir Richard Branson when she visited him on his island hideaway.
"The [cocaine] story coming out could have saved her from a much worse situation," said Branson. "I talked to her about it. She said that it was the best thing that could have happened to her. When it broke in the press is was almost a release for her."

06-04-2006
rising star

it's a pretty uncompelling story.then again E! will rip anyone off to make a few million bucks.

06-04-2006
fashion elite

Kate Moss to marry Pete
LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Kate Moss is set to marry on/off lover Pete Doherty in a Scottish castle later this year.

The Babyshambles frontman says the pair - who have been through a series of public break ups and reconciliations - are planning to tie the knot in the autumn.

The drug addled rocker is quoted in Britain's The Sun newspaper as saying: "We are going to marry. It's going to happen at a Scottish castle somewhere between September and November.

"A posh Scottish castle. That's going to be so cool."

Meanwhile, Kate is reportedly paying £10,000 to repair her junkie lover's teeth.

The stunning supermodel has arranged for a top dentist to fix Pete's crooked smile - after years of smoking, drinking and poor personal hygiene have left him with rotten gnashers.

A source is quoted in Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "The only way to save their romance is to save his teeth. Pete suffers from terrible halitosis because he rarely brushes his teeth.

"But he's terrified of losing her so he's agreed to see the dentist."

(c) BANG Media International.
http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowbizNews.asp..._marry_doherty

Hope it's not true. Pete is such a gross piece of ****. Halitosis

06-04-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amphrosyne
A source is quoted in Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "The only way to save their romance is to save his teeth. Pete suffers from terrible halitosis because he rarely brushes his teeth.
man i would hate to be kate....imagine him kissing her when he has halitosis....bad breath is bad enough!

06-04-2006
V.I.P.

07-04-2006
V.I.P.

Don't do it Kate....you can deserve so much better.
Wonky teeth and halitosis...gross!

07-04-2006
V.I.P.

WHAT?! But...I thought they broke up.

Why is she going for such a loser when there are much better guys out there for her?

07-04-2006
Meg
inspired contemplation

This is clearly some sort of random fabricated article. The whole thing about 'the only way to save their romance is to save his teeth' and I can't ever imagine kate saying 'A posh Scottish castle. That's going to be so cool.'

07-04-2006
follow the lights

He is such a bad influence on her!

Last edited by Baizilla; 07-04-2006 at 02:45 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gossip, kate, moss, related