How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-04-2006
In Bloom

I think Pete needs a good and thorough cleaning. Soak him in ammonia water for a week or so, and he'll be good to go

we were in love

08-04-2006
backstage pass

If this is true, then I feel bad for Kate's kids.

08-04-2006
tfs star

I was quite shocked to hear Kate's voice, it's the first time I've ever heard her speak and I never knew she was so posh sounding.

08-04-2006
V.I.P.

I like Kate and I do think she is a good model. She is pretty unique.. before she did used to have that muse-like quality about her because we did not know a lot about her life and she was very secretive, and that was a big part of why I liked her.
I think anytime celebrities are talked about too much in magazines and rags, we tend to lose repsect for them and get tired of them... it's inevitable and pretty much what's happened here.

Its clear she has a drug problem, as do probably 90% of all celebrities and models everywhere. Its such a shame because she does have a young daughter and as hard as it is to get off drugs she should do it.... but I'm pretty sure she is aware of that. It can never be easy being that famous and idolized to that extent.... Good luck to her is all I have to say!

On the other hand, I don't think I agree with the fact that celebrities and models have to be good role models. Of course they do have a certain social responsibility since they are in the public eyes, but at the end of the day... the things they say and the actions they do will mostly hurt them and their careers... They are human and will make mistakes and people should know better then to look up to celebrities in every single way. You may look up to the drive and passion they have, or some other characteristic.. but as far as idolizing their person completely.....

As far as Twiggy. That's her opinion, good for her, and she has the right to express it.

Last edited by Mary-Anne; 08-04-2006 at 03:57 PM.

09-04-2006
Deep Red Bells

I never thought Kate's accent was very posh...
quite Croydon still.
I think Sienna Miller's accent is much more posh.

Love Kate's voice..
so child-like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacy99
I was quite shocked to hear Kate's voice, it's the first time I've ever heard her speak and I never knew she was so posh sounding.

09-04-2006
kabhi alvida

it still hasn't come on in England!

09-04-2006
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenenglish
I never thought Kate's accent was very posh...
quite Croydon still.
I think Sienna Miller's accent is much more posh.

Love Kate's voice..
so child-like.
Maybe it's because I'm from the North . . . everyone down south sounds posh to me.

10-04-2006
Deep Red Bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossibleprincess
it still hasn't come on in England!
you can watch it ( in a few parts) on youtube.

10-04-2006
V.I.P.

Sorry I was also under the impression that Mothers day was on the same day

11-04-2006
Diamond

Merged with existing thread. tiamaria please use the search function prior to posting.

~Madeleine Albright

11-04-2006
V.I.P.

i don't get why pete wants to be with kate?

i think she's fashion's queen and all regarding that, but as for all this "he's the one who got her into drugs and all" is just childish. we all know she's been doing some stuff for a very long time and i don't know why's there all the hate for this guy.

11-04-2006
101st monkey airborne

'Clearly on some kind of high (from the gig, obviously), Gigwise.com also report that Doherty stated he is the "new John Lennon" in a press conference after the show.'-- from tiamaria's ntlworld article above^

Funny how we keep getting volunteers for this particular gig, considering how both original and pretenders have fared. Really, you'd think itching to be the new John Lennon is akin to wanting to be the winner in Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery".

Aim to be the new Denny Laine, Pete!

21-04-2006
Fashionably Late

Be the assistant of Kate Moss
This was on Perez Hilton today and I thought it was interesting...
Wanna Be Kate Moss' ASSistant?

It seems like Kate Moss is preparing to spend some time in Los Angeles and she's looking for an LA-based ASSistant!
Do you think you have the chops to cut it as Kate's main man or woman? Do you have the right "connections"?
If you do, then read below for more deets!
> From:
> Date: April 21, 2006 10:21:57 AM PDT
> Subject: Kate Moss's Assistant
>
> Hi guys
>
> My friend who lives in london passed on an email to me from the London-based modeling agency Storm looking for an LA assistant to Kate Moss. They want someone who is familiar with LA. I dont have any details of the job (such as pay, start date, etc) but if you are interested or know someone who might be, please pass this email on and the can contact me and I will put them through to the London folk.
>
If you wanna be Kate, you can contact Storm Models via their website, by phone at (0044) 0207 368 9967 or via email at info@stormmodels.co.uk.
Good luck brave souls!

Last edited by oanadobre; 23-04-2006 at 07:44 AM. Reason: please see tFS guidelines

21-04-2006
Fashionably Late

So is Perez full of it, or is this true? I am very gullible sometimes, so please don't mind me.

25-04-2006
windowshopping

i watched that, it was ok. kate's voice is cute. i didn't like the fact they were mean about Peter Doherty! She shouldn't have got blamed for all that rubbish.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
gossip, kate, moss, related