How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-10-2013
V.I.P.

Kate Upton Dating Maksim Chmerkovskiy
I think this confirms it

Quote:
Maksim Chmerkovskiy Opens Up About Dating Kate Upton, Admits to Being Surprised by "Romantic" Connection

It's about time! After sources told Us Weekly back in June 2013 that Sports Illustrated supermodel Kate Upton and former Dancing With the Stars pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy were dating, the couple stepped out holding hands in public in September 2013. But they still refused to confirm or deny their budding romance, saying that the hand holding didn't necessarily imply that they were dating.

But when Us Weekly caught up with Maks, 33, at his brother Val Chmerkovskiy's launch of Valentin Clothing at Philippe in Beverly Hills on thursday Oc. 17, Maksim finally broke his silence about his mysterious connection with the famed swimsuit model and cover girl. "She's an amazing person," Maksim gushed to Us. "We have an incredible time together, and, you know, I definitely didnít see that coming and I think neither did she. We enjoy each other's company very much and like I said, she's a great girl that I never thought anything romantic like this could have happened."

And Maksim isn't the only Chmerkovskiy brother who is a fan of Upton. Current DWTS pro Val, 27, was very enthusiastic about his sibling's girlfriend. "I think she's awesome," Val (Elizabeth Berkley's partner) told Us. "She's a great girl, and we're great friends. She's an incredible chick and we have a great time."

usmagazine.com

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
chmerkovskiy, dating, kate, maksim, upton