How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

29-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
In the photo to the right, Lindsay can be seen putting her hand on Sam's doorknob to appear she's leaving the house. However, our source says Linds was never in Sam's house. When the pictures were given to X17, the false story was passed along to us, as well....
OMG ..... what a complete and total LiLOSER!

She got all dressed up and called the papps to come shoot her faked up "look, I'm with Gollum" advertisement in an attempt to create trouble for Sam & her lollipop???

Haha ha ..... 3rd grade much??? Just dripping with desperation.

29-03-2011
V.I.P.

D.A. Won't Prosecute Lindsay in Betty Ford Case

3/29/2011 3:47 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned ... The Riverside County District Attorney has decided not to file criminal charges against Lindsay Lohan in connection with the altercation last December between Lindsay and a Betty Ford staffer.

Sources tell us the D.A. believes there is "insufficient evidence" to prosecute Lindsay.

The Palm Desert Police Department had been investigating the confrontation between Lindsay and former staffer Dawn Holland, but ultimately the D.A. felt the firepower wasn't there.

So Lindsay only has one criminal case in play now.

Last edited by Boomer; 29-03-2011 at 10:14 PM.

30-03-2011
V.I.P.

Those staged pics about her leaving samantha's house are just awkward...

30-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

TMZ has learned ... The Riverside County District Attorney has decided not to file criminal charges against Lindsay Lohan in connection with the altercation last December between Lindsay and a Betty Ford staffer.
Justice!

tlfan

30-03-2011
V.I.P.

^i honestly can't figure out why she look thatbad

30-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ I guess her nearest and dearest don't even notice anymore...

30-03-2011
front row

oh no...that pic in 154, what is happening to her!?

30-03-2011
scenester

I posted on the style thread, I think her bad appearance is because of the fake tan under her eyes. There's too much

30-03-2011
V.I.P.

Wow!! The NY party scene just got brighter!! Now that we all know she has no legal worries, because Dina says so!! (BTW- Cash up front, Real Estate Agents!!)

Lindsay Lohan 'actively looking' for places to rent in Manhattan, says mom

BY Nancy DillonNY DAILY NEWS WEST COAST BUREAU CHIEF
Wednesday, March 30th 2011

LOS ANGELES - Lindsay Lohan thinks her future is in the Big Apple - not the big house.

The "Mean Girls" actress is looking for a rental in Manhattan while her felony necklace theft case plays out in Los Angeles, her mom told the Daily News.

"She will be in New York a lot more going forward. She's actively looking for places in the city with her younger brother Michael," mom Dina Lohan said.

"She loves it here. And she has a lot of friends who already have places, so she might sublet."

The oft-rehabbed starlet is home with her family on Long Island this week, but must return to Los Angeles April 22 for a preliminary hearing in the bling bust.

Cops say she stole a $2,500 diamond chain from a Venice, Calif., jewelry store in January. She insists the store loaned her the strand.

Lohan, 24, got good news Tuesday when prosecutors in another county dropped a battery case against her, citing "insufficient evidence."

The investigation stemmed from her alleged scuffle with a Betty Ford staffer in December.

"We always knew Lindsay was innocent. This shows the truth does prevail. We're really happy we can put this one behind us," Dina Lohan said.

She said LiLo hopes she can soon "move on" from the necklace case, too.

"We're taking everything one step at a time. But obviously we're all behind Lindsay on this. I watched all four hours of the [jewelry store] surveillance tape. They clearly loaned her that necklace."

She wouldn't comment on what legal strategy they'll employ if Lindsay is tossed in jail next month on a probation violation.

The judge could lock her up immediately following the preliminary hearing - even before a jury trial - if she decides the actress more than likely violated probation in her back-to-back 2007 DUIs.

"We'll have to wait and see. Right now we're maintaining her innocence," Dina Lohan said.

In the meantime, she said, Lindsay is working on her sobriety. She "loves" her new talent agency, International Creative Management, and is considering several movie scripts while she helps cast "Growing Defiant," the Dina-produced movie about heroin-addicted kids starring son Michael, 23.

She said her daughter will continue renting her Venice Beach pad even after she signs a lease in New York.

"We're all in the entertainment business. We're all bi-coastal," she said.

curbed.com

Last edited by Boomer; 30-03-2011 at 09:30 PM.

31-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
"We always knew Lindsay was innocent...," Dina Lohan said.
Why did you have to pay the victim thousands of dollars not to press charges if LiLoser was innocent, Dino???

Quote:
"We're all in the entertainment business. We're all bi-coastal," she said.
You're all enter-coastal bi-Losers!

Last edited by shoesexy; 31-03-2011 at 12:38 AM.

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Update: The man in the photo contacted us to say he's NOT actually homeless. No word on if he really slept with Lindsay.

Usually Lindsay Lohan is the one begging for attention -- but a homeless man in Huntington Beach, CA turned the tables on the troubled star yesterday ... all in an effort to make a well-deserved buck.

The man -- who's low on cash-flow but has a rich sense of humor -- was spotted yesterday near the 405 Freeway in Huntington Beach, CA ... holding up a sign that said, "Slept with Lindsay Lohan Need Help."

Lohan's people had no comment.
tmz

No comment? Someone calls to ask if she had sex with a 60 year old tramp and the Lohan rep says 'no comment'! Awesome.

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Well, maybe they couldn't comment because there is a surveillance tape...?

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Right, and her camp (including Michael) might be like Dina and say "We watched all 4 hours of the surveillance tape..."

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

Lohan Holiday Snaps
http://yfrog.com/gy6nazwj
http://yfrog.com/h759822529j
http://yfrog.com/h8bxulfj
http://yfrog.com/h88fpilj
http://yfrog.com/gyfl9ozj
http://yfrog.com/h0l1fjpj
http://yfrog.com/hsz0tkjj

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

Man- I wish I was the ex-con father of a one time actress who hasn't held a job in a decade- he lives a dream life- trips, babes, sports cars!! How can I get into this line of work!!?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news