How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ you'll need one of these and some of these

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Agree...I've been thinking for a long time that the guys in the second picture may be 'behind' more Lohan stories than we realize...

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

Damn!! One minute you're sitting in a NY dive bar working on your sobriety, and the next thing you know you're face down on the sidewalk!!

Lindsay leaving the Motor City Bar on the Lower East Side last night...

TMZ

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

^what is she doing exactly??
EDIT: I just saw the full set on tmz...
She is looking very sober yes...

Last edited by isa.b.elle.; 31-03-2011 at 02:49 PM.

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

Did she steal that fur coat too? Pathetic. She's on a downward spiral this week that kicked off the moment she saw the photos of Sam with the yoga woman. Does she know that prison is likely? That would explain this nonsense.

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

more

at least she's wearing underwear! take that haters!

and falling again

dailymail.co.uk

Last edited by sethii; 31-03-2011 at 03:28 PM.

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

Just another Wednesday night in the life of Lindsay Lohan.
In case you haven't heard, L.L. is back in NYC. She arrived on a private jet, but last night, she was totally slumming it (in more ways than one).
After leaving Lower East Side dive Motor City Bar last night, Linds took a tumble in the mean streets of Manhattan, cigarette in hand.
Because we always fall flat on our faces when we're totally sober, right?
This wasn't her only stop of the night.
According to the New York Daily News, the troubled actress also stopped at the Rose Bar and the Cabin Down Below.

During her last trip to New York, Linds was at all of the hotspots, including 1Oak, Beauty & Essex and SL, where sources swear she wasn't drinking.

But these days when she's not face-planting while making the scene, she's actually making some green—with sponsored tweets like this one:
"Paz Vega- loved her in Spanglish!-in a new movie called 'Cat Run' check out the trailer! http://spn.tw/t10laG #ad," LiLo posted on her Twitter.

Being a tweeter for hire isn't such a bad gig, especially when it doesn't seem like the acting offers are rolling in. Plus, if you had to, it's a job you could do it from the sidewalks of New York.

E! Online

31-03-2011
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Being a tweeter for hire isn't such a bad gig, especially when it doesn't seem like the acting offers are rolling in. Plus, if you had to, it's a job you could do it from the sidewalks of New York.
Ouch!

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

"Mr Scorsese, I will be at Ed's Bar on Ave E for another hour if you, like, want to come talk about a lead in one of your films, or a remake of Gone With The Wind, and stuff...see U soon! xoxo Lindsay"

Photo Daily Mail

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

Oh yeah she looks like she misses being on set.

31-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
"Mr Scorsese, I will be at Ed's Bar on Ave E for another hour if you, like, want to come talk about a lead in one of your films, or a remake of Gone With The Wind, and stuff...see U soon! xoxo Lindsay"

Photo Daily Mail

oh too bad he didnt cast her to play one of the crazy as* in shutter island
Scorses really missed a true talent here

Last edited by Kenysha75; 31-03-2011 at 07:56 PM.

01-04-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
...Being a tweeter for hire isn't such a bad gig, especially when it doesn't seem like the acting offers are rolling in. Plus, if you had to, it's a job you could do it from the sidewalks of New York.

E! Online
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzing!!!

01-04-2011
backstage pass

Lindsay D.A.: Selling Surveillance Tape Means Nothing
3/31/2011 12:23 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The prosecutor in the Lindsay Lohan case tells TMZ ... the fact that the alleged victim/jeweler may be selling views of the surveillance video online will have no bearing on the criminal trial.

Danette Meyers tells TMZ ...she isn't fazed by Kamofie & Company purportedly selling views of the video for $2.99 a pop.

Meyers says, "The issue is whether Lindsay stole the necklace, period."

Meyers believes the defense will try and take advantage of the online sale, but she says, "That will just add around 30 minutes to cross examination. That's it."

Meyers doesn't think the jewelers' credibility will be harmed by the $2.99 deal. Lindsay has said the necklace was a loan and she didn't steal it. Meyers says it gets back to the issue, If she didn't steal it, "Why then did Lindsay return the necklace to the police?"

And sources say the owners of Kamofie & Company "got a raw deal" and haven't seen a penny of profits from the sale of the video, at least not yet. The sources say the owners were taken advantage of, and the contracts they made for the sale of the tape are now being reviewed by lawyers.

01-04-2011
V.I.P.

Everyone! Forget those pictures of her glassy eyed face hitting the sidewalk, and flashing her underwear - it was all a joke! You guys fell for it.

Quote:
funny how making a joke can turn into.... well, me falling and a story.. #twisted
about 11 hours ago via web
twitter.com/lindsaylohan

Always one step ahead of us.

Last edited by sethii; 01-04-2011 at 03:18 AM.

01-04-2011
V.I.P.

'Shopping' and paid photo ops

x17

later, at a premiere

celebuzz.com

And statements to TMZ
Quote:
Lindsay Lohan says she was NOT loaded on grandpa's cough medicine -- aka booze, hooch, or liquor -- when she busted her butt in NYC ... telling TMZ flat-out, "I was NOT drinking, nor do I drink!"
LiLo is on the defensive after being photographed going down hard outside the Motor City Bar on Wednesday -- because some people had the audacity to think Lindsay Lohan falling down outside a bar may mean she fell off the wagon.
But that's not the case ... because Lohan tells TMZ, "I was with my brother, sister and friends. I was making a joke. They're trying to make something out of nothing."
Lindsay adds, "Just because I'm out doesn't mean I'm drinking."

Last edited by sethii; 01-04-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news