How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

I was just thinking- things are pretty quiet on Planet Lohan...and then, this...

Lindsay Hiding in the Closet from Dad

4/10/2011 3:15 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Sources close to Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ... Lindsay is hiding in her closet right now, afraid of her father Michael Lohan, who is at the front door trying to break in.
We're told MiLo was also staring in the back windows of her Venice apartment, trying to spot Lindsay inside, and began banging on the windows.

Story developing ...

UPDATE 3:21 PM PT -- We're told Michael has finally left. According to our sources, the cops were not called

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

So TMZ were told about this incident yet no1 bothered to call the police? Geez, priorities.

10-04-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

Why didn't Lindsay herself call the cops then ?
he wasnt IN the house, im sure she had a phone around her..
maybe even set it up so TMZ knew about it
Surely if that happened to me, i would be on the phone quick.

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

This is all about getting attention by any means possible. The whole damn lot of this stinking mob are dead set bonkers. Every Lohan and all their hangers on need to vanish. There's no coming back for any of them....OVER & OUT!!!!!

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yup- attention, media, press, more attention...they are all caught in some sort of sick loop...notice, they never PRODUCE anything, they are all just PFBFs (People Famous for Being Famous)

10-04-2011
backstage pass

Gee ..... I wonder if there were any cameras around at the time?

Gee ..... I wonder when the Losers are going to start their "Lindsay is a victim, poor pitiful girl, we shouldn't put her in prison" fake publicity campaign??

Gee ..... I wonder if Sam was able to rush over and save LiLoser from bad-daddy and get back together with LiLoser and go kill that girl Sam kissed & cut her into pieces???

Last edited by shoesexy; 10-04-2011 at 09:44 PM.

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
I was just thinking- things are pretty quiet on Planet Lohan...and then, this...

Lindsay Hiding in the Closet from Dad

4/10/2011 3:15 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Sources close to Lindsay Lohan tell TMZ... Lindsay is hiding in her closet right now, afraid of her father Michael Lohan, who is at the front door trying to break in.
We're told MiLo was also staring in the back windows of her Venice apartment, trying to spot Lindsay inside, and began banging on the windows.

Story developing ...

UPDATE 3:21 PM PT -- We're told Michael has finally left. According to our sources, the cops were not called
A sweet family moment

Daddy trying to peek through windows to catch a glimpse of stripper daughter; Lindsay probably in a mesh shirt, with her weave falling out, having a breakdown in her wardrobe; Mommy getting all the details to sell to TMZ to pay for her next round of botox.

10-04-2011
V.I.P.

^ Sorry- none of those...she is far too busy negotiating final contracts for her upcoming Hollywood blockbusters!!

11-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
"youre with a winner, you wont regret this"-charlie sheen as bud fox in Wall Street (winner-winning!) made me laugh lol
Quote:
Sorry @sohohouse i'm in bed reading scripts... maybe another time when its pleasant http://say.ly/PEDf2K
Quote:
talk about being "set-up"-in nyc this doesn't go down.... xxx
twitter.com/lindsaylohan

11-04-2011
V.I.P.

talk about being "set-up"-in nyc this doesn't go down.... xxx

Make up your own joke here...

11-04-2011
backstage pass

^Not before mommy negotiates a price.

11-04-2011
V.I.P.

Samantha Ronson Badly Bruised in Bike Wreck

You gotta hand it to Samantha Ronson. Despite taking a nasty spill on her bicycle while dodging a vehicle in Venice this weekend, the gal's sense of humor was obviously unharmed.
"Let this be a lesson...if you have a driver's license you probably don't need to be on a bmx bike," the famous DJ tweeted along with the above picture. "To the person who coined the phrase 'it's as easy as riding a bike' my face disagrees!" she added...
Although reports circulated that she was struck by a vehicle, LiLo's ex was quick to point out that she "didn't get hit by a car. get your facts straight."
Ronson ended up with 12 stitches and apologized to a club in Park City, Utah, for having to cancel a show there.

E! Online

11-04-2011
V.I.P.

^ Is this a 'spot the difference' photo because I can't find any.

12-04-2011
V.I.P.

Michael brought Lindsay money and clothes, and now they're in bed together eating bagels...

Quote:
Michael Lohan -- I Wasn't Trying To Break In
4/11/2011 8:45 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Lohan tells TMZ ... he WAS at Lindsay Lohan's apartment in Venice, CA yesterday ... but only because she invited him over ... and not because he was trying to break in.

Michael tells us ... Lindsay wanted him to bring over several items -- including clothes, money and receipts to prove he's made child support payments to his ex-wife Dina.

Michael also insists he went around to the back entrance of the place so he could stay hidden from the paparazzi ... which, if you're familiar with MiLo, is EXTREMELY unusual behavior.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us ... the actress was home during the incident and HID in her apartment so her father wouldn't see her.

Michael fell for the trick and eventually left ... believing nobody was home.
Quote:
Lindsay and Michael's Schmear Campaign
4/11/2011 10:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan is officially out of the closet ... and is now enjoying a bagel breakfast with her father ... sources connected with LiLo tell TMZ.

We already told you ... Lindsay's dad, Michael Lohan, went to her apartment Sunday ... but she wanted him gone so badly she hid in the closet until he left.

But today is another day. Lindsay's peeps now tell us Ms. Lohan has had a change of heart. Why? We don't know. But she's currently sitting on her bed in her Venice home eating bagels with Mikey.
tmz.com

12-04-2011
V.I.P.

Man, this just gets more and more weird...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news