How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

15-04-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Victoria Gotti seems less than sold on Lindsay Lohan playing her in an upcoming Gotti biopic starring John Travolta and Joe Pesci. At her son Frankie Gotti's 21st birthday party at Greenhouse on Wednesday night, Victoria told guests, "Though it was said that I insisted she play my part, that's not true. I didn't insist and actually have no say in who gets the part." But she added, "I think Lindsay is a very talented actress and a sweet girl."

Lohan has not officially been cast in the role, but a rep for the project said producers are "extremely interested" in her and that she made "an extremely good impression on everyone involved with the film." The rep added that Gotti family members are acting as consultants on the flick but are not in charge of casting. Lohan and "Gotti" producer Mark Fiore met over lunch yesterday in Los Angeles to further discuss her joining the movie.
nypost

15-04-2011
scenester

I´m wondering, Have this flim came out?

15-04-2011
V.I.P.

^ Looks like an ad for a Gentleman's Club in Atlantic City...
Funny how Lindsay's whole 'film career' seems to be based on her sex bomb image: Linds- when people are all saying you look just like Victoria Gotti, the train has already left the station for that idea...

15-04-2011
scenester

I think Lindsay is still looking sexy. But it is strictly necessary for her to dye the yellow-blond

15-04-2011
front row

That wasn't a film I don't think. She did a spoof/comedy thing for The Underground Comedy Movie which is a really tacky video that they advertise on Tv late at night. It has been around for YEARS but I guess they decided to add some new skits to it. I don't know, I've only seen the commercials. Don't know why she agreed to do it and it will never be released in the US, I don't know about anywhere else.

15-04-2011
backstage pass

LiLoser was a victim of an unfair retail markup!

She wasn't stealing the necklace ... she was saving the world from high prices!!

We should crown her, and make her the star of every movie from now on!!!

15-04-2011
V.I.P.

longplayb you must credit the source of any image you post on tFS. Please read the community rules (link at bottom of every page) for more details.

16-04-2011
V.I.P.

Press release:
Dina Lohan appeared this Tuesday as a guest speaker at a kick-off event for a new charitable campaign, the ProticaCares Sweet Treats Giveaway program. Lohan spoke to a group of more than 100 K-2 students at the Brookside School in Baldwin, NY, about the importance of balanced nutrition and the combination of healthy and sweet treats as part of a well-rounded diet and lifestyle. The national program will send a Carvel® Ice Cream cake and a variety of tasty, healthy treats to a different U.S. grade school or children's hospital unit every week for the next 75 years.
“Healthy eating and good dieting has always been something I’ve tried to teach my children,” says Lohan. “A strong body will give you a strong mind. The opportunity to work with the ProticaCares program and extend that message to children in my own community was an exciting opportunity that I wanted to be a part of. The event was a tremendous success, and I think ProticaCares will go a long way in educating children across the country that you can eat sweet treats but always in moderation and always with a good mix of healthy treats, too.”

dlisted

16-04-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
longplayb you must credit the source of any image you post on tFS. Please read the community rules (link at bottom of every page) for more details.
OMG I forgot to post it.
I'm so sorry.
The source is llohan.tumblr.com
Now I can´t edit the post

Last edited by longplayb; 16-04-2011 at 07:27 AM.

16-04-2011
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidda View Post
That wasn't a film I don't think. She did a spoof/comedy thing for The Underground Comedy Movie which is a really tacky video that they advertise on Tv late at night. It has been around for YEARS but I guess they decided to add some new skits to it. I don't know, I've only seen the commercials. Don't know why she agreed to do it and it will never be released in the US, I don't know about anywhere else.
Oh what a pity

16-04-2011
V.I.P.

From the Saturday Delusion Desk...

Oh man- Blake!! Change the locks!! I think I saw Luca Brasi coming out of Lilo's apartment!! Situations like this with people as 'connected' as the Lohans can lead to waking up with a horse's head in your bed!!

Is Lindsay Lohan Planning to Go Head-to-Head With Blake Lively for Film Roles?

We can’t say anyone saw this coming. Lindsay Lohan — who may make her film comeback as Victoria Gotti in Gotti: Three Generations sometime next year — has allegedly thrown down the gauntlet at Blake Lively’s Louboutin-clad feet. Watch out, Blake: Lilo is after your career.

The struggling star told the New York Post (via Contact Music) that she wants roles in both Oz: The Great and Powerful and Savages, the two films Blake is currently attached to.

"I think the only role I could play is Glinda [The Good Witch]... I'll only do the movie if I can work with [James Franco]. We're, like, best friends,” Linds reportedly said about Oz. As for Savages, she’s got her heart set on that one. "That's the role I really want."

WetPaint.com

Last edited by Boomer; 16-04-2011 at 11:44 AM.

16-04-2011
V.I.P.

Strange that there are no photos of her - as in, not a single one ever taken - out and about with her "best friend" James Franco, or her "best friend" Natalie Portman. She might become physically healthy in the future....her mental state is probably incurable

16-04-2011
V.I.P.

Lindsay Lohan -- Coachella Baby
4/16/2011 6:52 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan was spotted walking out of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival last night ... looking less than enthused to see the paparazzi.
tmz.com

16-04-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
Lindsay Lohan -- Coachella Baby
4/16/2011 6:52 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan was spotted walking out of the Coachella Music and Arts Festival last night ... looking less than enthused to see the paparazzi...
^If I was dressed like that I wouldn't want any cameras around, either.

16-04-2011
V.I.P.

Whatever happened to travel restrictions, random testing and SCRAM Bracelets for 5x rehab veterans who get arrested for felonies while they are on probation??

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news