How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Well the photographers maybe weren't paying any attention to her and stuff, so she, like, figured if she got the pictures out of the way, they would leave her alone and let her work on her sobriety and stuff...

18-03-2011
fashion icon

^lol.. She is really seeking for some attentions..
Btw I think she is looking horrible these days..

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Good point...there are videos around of her after one of her rehab stays, when she was at meetings every day and not out at night- and she looked wonderful- healthy and well groomed...nothing like she does now...

18-03-2011
Rebaptising my badness

How sad should is it that the media keeps adding the "Mean Girls' star" suffix to her when she's waaaaaaaay past that status? And can I say "FONTRUM!" to those NY Knicks game's pictures?

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Lohan night out not so quiet
Last Updated: 10:17 AM, March 18, 2011
Posted: 2:02 AM, March 18, 2011

Despite coming to town to spend some "quiet time" with her family, Lindsay Lohan was up all night partying with reality stars at the city's hottest nightspots.

On Wednesday, Lohan hit the scene at The Lion before visiting two clubs where she was spotted kissing a mystery man. She even managed to fit in a secret rendezvous with former girlfriend Samantha Ronson at the Standard Hotel earlier that afternoon, although they were spotted leaving separately.

Lohan, who insisted she wasn't drinking and carried a water bottle all night, hit the town with a crew including "The City" star Samantha Swetra and Next Models booker Derek Saathoff, who appears on Logo's "A-List" and once boasted that Lohan always sleeps at his place when she's in New York.

A source told us, "There was no way she was going to stay home with her mom. She had dinner, and then, bringing along her water bottle, went clubbing to SL, where she hung out with Tyson Beckford and got in the booth with DJ Phresh. She seemed totally sober and upbeat. She asked if Sam Ronson had been there the night before."

Lohan requested several songs before she was approached by Knicks star Jared Jeffries, who asked for a photo. Another source said, "Tyson was telling her, 'You're so amazing, you're so beautiful, you're so talented. It would be so sad to see that talent go to waste.' They cheered with water." Lohan then took the party to 1Oak and made out with "some random guy," a spy said.

A source close to Lohan added, "Her family is furious. She's supposed to be spending time with them and deciding if she'll take a plea deal. It's almost as if she thinks she may as well have one last final fling." But last night, she turned up at the Knicks game with her brothers and sister.

Lohan has until March 25 to decide if she'll plead guilty to allegations she stole a $2,500 necklace from a Venice, Calif., jewelry store. A guilty plea would result in jail time. A judge will also decide if the theft allegation is a violation of probation on her 2007 misdemeanor drunken-driving conviction, which would also trigger another jail term. Lohan's rep didn't get back to us.
nypost

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

Did I understand from an eariler post that she only has to show in court to enter a plea (and get taken away) but if she rejects the plea and goes to trial she doesn't have to be there on the 25th? She could hit the clubs in NY for months then...and drink water...

18-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova View Post
How sad should is it that the media keeps adding the "Mean Girls' star" suffix to her...
Didn't she do a Jello commercial when she was about six? Why not mention that?? "Jello commercial TV star Lindsay Lohan gets carried out of a club by her DJ girlfriend..." Sounds better, no?

18-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Did I understand from an eariler post that she only has to show in court to enter a plea (and get taken away) but if she rejects the plea and goes to trial she doesn't have to be there on the 25th? She could hit the clubs in NY for months then...and drink water...
The Jello commercial star, 24, was given the option to:

1) return before Judge Schwartz on Friday, March 25 when, at that time, she can plead either ‘guilty’ or ‘no contest’ to the felony grand theft charge ... it will involve some jail time.

If Lindsay does not accept a plea deal and instead intends to fight the charge:

2) she will have to face fellow Judge Stephanie Sautner for a preliminary hearing on April 22. At that hearing, the judge will decide if there is enough evidence to bound her over for trial on the felony grand theft charge related to the theft of a $2,500 necklace from a jewelry store in Venice Ceach, CA. Her parole violation will be dealt with then, also.

19-03-2011
V.I.P.

Singer and actress Aliana with an elderly relative at the game

radaronline

19-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Hey! Isn't she with Ruby from the Tip Top Bar in Waco?..maybe I'm mistaken...
"Chronically unemployed make believe celebrity Ali Lohan, sister of Jello TV Commercial star Lindsay, attends a Knicks game with an unnamed guest after getting some free tickets from one of her father's 'business associates' in the Knicks front office..."

Last edited by Boomer; 19-03-2011 at 11:31 AM.

19-03-2011
V.I.P.

Has she been anywhere in NY this week that doesn't sell alcohol?

Quote:
Its time for #HAPPY #HOUR- 1/2 off well drinks & $4 beers at the bar! Let's go!
6:03 AM Mar 16th via web
Quote:
Happy #stpatricksday! Join us at #UnionSquare for the Official #NYC #Bar #Crawl- http://tinyurl.com/4e5qq2v
10:02 PM Mar 17th via web
Quote:
lindsaylohan Just spent the afternoon bowling with my little brother and sister at @bowlmorlanes, Michael's so good ha!
about 19 hours ago via web
Retweeted by bowlmorlanes and 64 others
Quote:
Great afternoon in #TimesSquare with @LindsayLohan and her fam- you guys rock!
about 18 hours ago via web
twitter.com/bowlmorlanes

19-03-2011
V.I.P.

Where were the FBI and the CIA?! A pap wearing the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter snuck into the bowling alley to spy on a private family day

radaronline

19-03-2011
V.I.P.

All I can suggest is: More bleach, longer extensions, a paler (more sickly looking) complexion and some tighter jeans!! Make it work, Baby!!

19-03-2011
backstage pass

Bowling pictures ... bowling pictures!

No better evidence that your career is circling the drain.

20-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
All I can suggest is: More bleach, longer extensions, a paler (more sickly looking) complexion and some tighter jeans!! Make it work, Baby!!

ROTFL. Her extensions probably sustain a small village of women in Eastern Europe growing their hair out, waiting for a phone call from her stylist.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news