How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

21-09-2011
V.I.P.

^there's probably bed bugs on that...

22-09-2011
V.I.P.

^

22-09-2011
V.I.P.

I am shocked...SHOCKED! that anyone could question Lindsay's obvious commitment to her sobriety and responsibilities!! The poor girl was all over NYC "earning a living" these past few weeks and now they bad mouth her; the judge will probably file a complaint with the NY Post for printing these liesl!!

Lindsay Lohan slacking on community service: report

LOS ANGELES -- Lindsay Lohan's closest associates are trying to get the troubled actress to complete her community service as she continues her partying ways, according to a new report.
"Lindsay's team is telling her she needs to log significant time to show the judge that she is working towards completing her hours, but she is ignoring them," a source told Radaronline.com.

Lohan, 25, was sentenced to 480 hours of community service as part of her probation for pleading no contest to taking a $2,500 necklace from a Los Angeles boutique in January.

Lindsay's rationale is that she has a year to complete the service, so she isn't concerned about it right now," the source added after Lohan appeared at New York Fashion Week in September and attended Kim Kardashian's star-studded wedding in August.

The actress was given the sentence in May -- in addition to jail time, which she served at home under house arrest, a Shoplifters Alternative Course, and psychological counseling.
But Lohan's rep told NewsCore the actress is being conscientious about her service requirement vis-a-vis her professional commitments. ()
"Lindsay is working diligently to balance the demands of earning a living with her obligation to fulfill her community service requirement," her spokesman Steve Honig said.
"How she is proceeding with her community service is between her and the Court," he added.
At a hearing in late July, Lohan had only completed a paltry 30 hours of good deeds and the judge overseeing the case warned the "Mean Girls" star to not delay in working her 380 hours at a homeless shelter and 100 hours at the Los Angeles County Morgue.

22-09-2011
fashion elite

^is anyone shocked by this.

22-09-2011
Making a Mess

^ Sadly no.

I wish I could list partying as one of my "professional commitments" .

22-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yes- balance is the key to success! I'm sure now that she was such a hit at Fashion Week, she will get back to LA, sleep for several days on the roof deck, plow through even more of her scripts and and film offers, and then start a 10-hour a day, six day a week routine getting her community service finished! (I mean, come on, she has already done like 30 hours in 5 months! She's only human!!)...The girl is an inspiration to us all!

22-09-2011
V.I.P.

We almost forgot about the European leg of her grueling work schedule!! (This judge is an idiot, letting her travel and keep her passport!!)

Lindsay Lohan’s New Job: ‘Modeling’ in Milan

Lindsay Lohan is an Italian fashion plate!!
  • Lindsay Lohan landed a "modeling gig" with Philipp Plein, a designer who employed Mischa Barton last year, making his employment a virtual halfway house for starlets in distress. The gig will finance LiLo's trip to Milan for their fashion week. Perhaps to prepare, Lindsay did a "photo shoot" with Terry Richardson (i.e., ran into Terry Richardson at a party, got bored, wandered onto the street and started posing) on random stoops and curbs in SoHo. I can only imagine how strange it'd be to be walking home from a bar at 2AM and stumble across Lindsay Lohan posing with a discarded mattress, while Terry Richardson breathes heavily. Weren't they worried about bedbugs?
Gawker

23-09-2011
V.I.P.

This one isn't even worth copying, but her non-stop need to prove how 'desirable' and famous she still is becomes disturbing... Talk about a radioactive 'celebrity'!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lilo...R7qFqVz32Uz3hM

23-09-2011
V.I.P.

sounds like a very believable gossip story. i just saw the photos of him kissing her literally minutes before you posted.

didnt he also date gisele, esther canadas & kate moss?

23-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ And I love how these guys are always just 'good friends' of Lindsay's and there is nothing going on; I know plenty of guys who won't buy a second drink for a girl if it looks like there is nothing in it for them, but we are to believe all of these rich men fly Lindsay around the world in private jets to stay with them because she is such a charming dinner companion?? Ridiculous...

24-09-2011
V.I.P.

And the beat goes on....

Lindsay Lohan almost made a hacker's dream too easy when she lost her cell phone last week ... but luckily for her the person who found it couldn't care less about her personal stuff ... some of which was pretty incriminating.

Lindsay lost the phone in New York City, as she left the V magazine party at the Boom Boom Room. We're told our Good Samaritan, who worked next door to the venue, spotted the lost phone and took it home.

According to our sources, the screen read "LINDSAY LOHAN'S PHONE" when he plugged it into his computer. He somehow figured out how to contact Lindsay's people and then returned it ... without even asking for a reward. And you guessed it ... she didn't give him one.

We're told Lindsay was ecstatic ... the phone contained lots of important phone numbers and emails, as well as personal photos and "a lot of stuff" that she wouldn’t want published.

Bullet dodged.

TMZ

Anndd...( Make a note- She was at Fashion Week to meet with designers, stylists and retailers...)

Lindsay Lohan Is Upset About All Of Her Bad Press From Fashion Week!

This is just like lighting a match, burning your fingers with it, and then whining to anyone who will listen about how upset you are that you're hurt while all the while taking no responsibility for your actions.
As we've reported on numerous occasions, Lindsay Lohan was up to her old tricks again all over fashion week, causing a ruckus and making scenes pretty much everywhere she went - to the point that she was shunned by party hosts and celebrities alike - and now, of course, her rep, Steve Honig, is crying to the media about how false all these stories are and how they hurt his client's feelings.

He says in a statement:
“Lindsay attended Fashion Week on business to see the collections, meet with designers, stylists and retailers and fulfill a few appearance commitments. She was extremely distressed at the level of media attention her presence attracted as well all the rumors that abounded during the week. These reports were completely false and made-up by people looking to exploit her for their own benefit and self-promotion.”
Insert eye roll here.
The sad truth is, it doesn't matter whether or not these stories are true - although we don't doubt that we are.
She's given the public NO REASON to not believe them, EVER.
Instead of getting out of Hollywood, taking time to herself away from the spotlight, and attempting to help herself with the massive amounts of therapy she clearly needs, she insists upon thrusting her way into the public eye and El Lay/New York pAArty scene any chance she can, embarrassing herself despite being already unhirable in the industry's eyes, and then refusing to take any accountability for her behavior.

Seriously? How long can you blame the big bad media for all of your problems, gurl?

If you don't want bad press, then we'd suggest not perpetually putting yourself in situations from which you can give people ammunition.
But everyone knows, Lindsay does what Lindsay wants, when Lindsay wants - regardless of the law, her career, and most importantly, her mental and physical health. It's not even worth discussing anymore because we seriously doubt she could change, even if she wanted to.
So sad.

Perez Hilton

Last edited by Boomer; 24-09-2011 at 09:02 PM.

24-09-2011
Rebaptising my badness

I bet fifty bucks that she lost her cell on purpose so she could create herself a ScarJo type of scandal. The girl's so desperate I wouldn't put it behind her.

26-09-2011
V.I.P.

five days ago she was photographed kissing Vikram Chatwal
and now today she was photographed kissing Philipp Plein (she admits to meeting him just on friday)

i guess that means she gave up on vikram.

26-09-2011
V.I.P.

One word guys: Lysol!! Just saying...

27-09-2011
V.I.P.

are they dating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilee View Post
Lindsay Lohan 2011-09-26 - Out for shopping in Lake Como - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news