How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-09-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
A magazine called Lovecat scored "never before published stills" of Lindsay Lohan, and decided to change her name to Lyndsy as an act of artistic reinvention, much like the Syfy network. "We were looking to change the perception of Lindsay. By changing her name slightly, she became a fictional character who for the first time is seeing herself from the other side of the mirror. As a true film icon, she is unsure of where fiction and reality connect." I suspect Lovecat couldn't land an interview with Lindsay, so they concocted Lyndsy solely so they could have exclusive access to something. (Either that, or they can't spell.)
gawker

28-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
As a true film icon
That is the funniest thing I've read all day.

07-10-2011
V.I.P.

There is a great disturbance in The Force...or maybe it's just this week's.....LOHAN LAWSUIT SCANDAL!!

Lindsay Lohan Sued

Lindsay Lohan is being sued for not paying her limo bill ... but here's the fun part. She racked up a $90,000 bill!
Elite Transportation Limo and Security Services claims Lindsay rode with them from February 2009 to May 2009. Elite claims Lindsay also booked limos for her friends and family.Some of the payments show a $6,000 an hour rate, which also includes security.

As for payments ... well, Elite says she pulled a Lindsay. And with penalties and late charges, the $33,978 bill has now swelled to $90,585.79.

TMZ

07-10-2011
Rebaptising my badness

So what's her average score now - one lawsuit per month? That's nice. Just a few more and she'll be in the same league as the American tobacco industry and Larry Flint.
Posted via Mobile Device

07-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yes- I mean, the Chateau Marmont was after her for tons of unpaid bar tabs; the exotic car lease guy was after her for rentals she never paid for; she got basically locked out of her old apartment for months of unpaid rent; they said the Screen Actors Guild insurance wasn't covering her rehab stay and God only knows what her legal expenses and fines add up to- are we to believe she actually paid all of these people? And now she has the pad by the beach for several months- who keeps extending her credit?? She has actually worked for about two weeks in the last couple of years; I just don't get it...

07-10-2011
fashion insider

What is she thinking!?! That people will work for her for free 'because she is gorgeous and fun to be with'!?!

Oh LiLo...

07-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroin_Chic View Post
What is she thinking!?! That people will work for her for free 'because she is gorgeous and fun to be with'!?!
You forgot former Disney child star/one time great beauty/next Anne-Margaret/true film icon...

08-10-2011
tfs star

Oh geez She used to be so beautiful and fresh faced.

08-10-2011
front row

Bebe Buell rips Dina a new one - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...matriarch.html

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Of course, what Bebe doesn't mention is that Dina and who knows who else in the family basically lived off of Lindsay for many years, making a strong mother/daughter relationship pretty difficult...

08-10-2011
fashion insider

Seriously, the only reason I`m still reading this thread is that I`m waiting for the TMZ video of Lindsay shaving her head...

08-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ And of course the old attack an SUV with a golf club trick...
I wonder how her Community Service is coming along...

08-10-2011
fashion icon

People who continue to fly her around the world and pay her to attend events are enabling her at this point and its sad. She has no income so someone is paying her way through life.
*edit* response to deleted post

Last edited by lucy92; 09-10-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: *edit* response to deleted post

09-10-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladonna View Post
People who continue to fly her around the world and pay her to attend events are enabling her at this point and its sad.
True!

But what is the way out of her misery?

I guess my initatial thought "Move to the real world and learn a real job" is not an option, since
1. her ego and self-esteem is probably tied to "success" (which she confuses with attention)
2. her parents seem to expect HER to provide for them and if she doesn`t they will keep humiliating her by selling their rubbish thoughts and stories to the press
3. she would probably become subject of ridicule if she moved to a quiet city and worked a REAL job...(aside from her being probably unable to stand the silence...)

So which options are left?

I consider her too "f*cked up" to marry rich...she doesn`t make a "trophy wife" in the state that she is in...

What about the "Britney-solution"; have a realtion-ship with the one who straightens you out (aka. manager)? Oh wait, it seems there is no such man in her life...

Hm. I`m out of ideas.

(On the one hand my own post makes me thing "Poor girl", on the other hand I`ll never have pity with somebody who is flown around the world to be spoiled at events and sit front row at fashion shows).

09-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Louise Brooks (great silent film beauty) was saved by learning she was a fantastic writer and spent her later years doing landmark articles on old Hollywood...Maybe Lindsay has some hidden talent like that? (I guess fashion design would be out of the question at this point...) I mean, the way she is going even the horrid motel room photo shoots are not going to last much longer, and a millionaire would have to be awfully lonely to want to fly her to his yacht on the Riviera these days...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news