How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ I think at this point we can say her modeling career is over along with the acting and all the rest....

16-10-2011
Making a Mess

The picture of her cut-up hands and her decaying teeth is really shocking.

I don't really follow her much but I had no idea she looked like that. I don't understand how the people around her can say she is okay. I think at this point its just sad. I don't find any humor in this anymore.

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

OK- so could this realy, really be it??? Keep in mind 1) She has repeatedly made a mockery of the judges and the court orders, and 2) this judge has a reputation of 'no mercy'; the judge can sentence her with no consideration of over crowding, previous time served and so on...in other words: One year would be one year- period!! *Ordering my "Free Lilo" T shirt today... *

Lindsay Lohan Could Get More Than One Year in Jail

Lindsay Lohan could be sentenced to nearly a year-and-a-half in jail if Judge Stephanie Sautner decides she violated her probation, TMZ has learned.
The computations are complicated, because Lohan has had so many cases. But based on the 120 day suspended sentence for shoplifting, time served under house arrest, and her prior DUIs, the actress could be thrown in jail for a long, long time.

Lohan must be in court Wednesday to face the judge, and the judge has lots of questions, including why Lohan, 26, was a no-show nine times at the Downtown Women's Center, where she was performing her community service, TMZ reports.
And the judge will almost certainly want to know why Lohan didn't comply with the order to spend a minimum of four hours at a time when she showed up at the Women's Center.

TMZ first reported that Lohan was booted from the Women's Center because of all the problems and reassigned to the American Red Cross.
And one more thing.

The judge will almost certainly ask Lohan why she didn't meet with her shrink every Monday for one hour, as required by court order. Lohan claims she did a bunch of therapy sessions by phone.

TMZ will be livestreaming Wednesday's hearing, which starts at 10:00 AM PT, so stay tuned.

FoxNews

Last edited by Boomer; 17-10-2011 at 09:44 AM.

18-10-2011
backstage pass

Hollywood justice system has demonstrated time and again it's inability to enforce any kind of meaningful consequence for Holly-crimes...

LiLoser will once again use the judges request as the best/only photo-op she'll get anytime soon.

It's all just another exercise of me-ism out there ... pfft.

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

Lindsay on facebook
Quote:
I just want it to be known, that just because I was not followed&photographed during the times I've gone to community service, does NOT mean that I wasn't following my obligations (by going) to the court.
http://www.facebook.com/LindsayLohan

Last edited by myown; 19-10-2011 at 05:50 AM.

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ What is she talking about?? They threw her out of the program because the paps weren't following her to document her attendance?? And what does her court ordered community service have to do with "going to the court"?? She makes no sense...

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

Live stream for the big show...I'll have a buttered popcorn and a Dr Pepper, please....

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/19/lindsa...ion-violation/

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

Lindsay Lohan will face Judge Stephanie Sautner at 10 AM PT, and the stakes are high ... her probation could be revoked.

TMZ broke the story ... Lindsay got kicked out of the community service program the judge ordered her to attend because she was a no-show 9 times. We've learned the Probation Department was extremely forgiving, reassigning Lindsay to the Red Cross, but Judge Sautner apparently is pissed at Probation and yanked Lindsay out of the Red Cross program and ordered her to work at the morgue.

Today's hearing could be explosive. It seems the judge and the Probation Department are at odds with each other.

Judge Sautner will certainly have some questions for Lindsay. Among them -- how could she have seen a shrink every week as she was required to do if she was out of the country for several weeks?

And Judge Sautner will surely have some choice words for the Probation Dept. and Lindsay over a remark in the Probation report, which says one of the reasons Lindsay left the Downtown Women's Center was because it was "not fulfilling." Seriously.

We're told Shawn Chapman Holley, will bring a bail bondsman to court in case the judge revokes Lindsay's probation. The judge could set bail as high as $100,000. If Lindsay's probation is revoked, the judge will set a hearing to determine if Lindsay should go to jail -- for as long as a year-and-a-half.

TMZ

Last edited by Boomer; 19-10-2011 at 11:14 AM.

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

Perez Hilton was on Howard Stern this morning talking about a meeting he had with Lindsay to try and advise her a few months ago...to hear him describe her, it sounds like a total trip!

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

Wow- that was exciting!! Now for the clueless, innocent little girl routine (for about the tenth time...) "I didn't know this stuff had to be done this year!! Nobody told me!!!"

Last edited by Boomer; 19-10-2011 at 11:59 AM.

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

This judge is out for blood....

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

judge has all the right, glad she didn't step out for a millimeter. it's absolutely hideous to what extend these excuses are coming...
and the whole eyerolling throughout the hearing was disgusting.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 19-10-2011 at 12:44 PM.

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

i tried watching some of the stream on TMZ, it was a bit herky-jerky unfortunately.

the camera panned on lindsay's gold chanel bag.
wonder what the retail value is..

i guess its not as bad as martha strewart bringing her 20,000$ birkin to court.

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

I did feel a twinge of sadness for her when her lawyer said that her family is financially dependent on her. And also that she can only get work outside of the country. Yikes. I know she is still hot sh*t in certain fashion circles because they are fine with all the abuse, but it's still sad.

19-10-2011
backstage pass

hollywoodgossip

Clock is ticking on how long she'll be in custody --- 5, 4, 3, 2....

Last edited by shoesexy; 19-10-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news