How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

22-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauphine View Post
Oooh. Paz de la Huerta is also on the roll for it.
Wow!! Of course, she has nothing new to 'show' after "Boardwalk Empire"
I can't understand why this would be a good movie project- what a degrading, depressing story to start with...I can almost understand Lindsay wanting to be in it since she didn't exactly have dozens of film offers at the time, but Malin and Paz? Reminds me of 'Star 80'- how depressing...

22-03-2011
backstage pass

Do "real" celebrities refer to themselves as celebrities?

Is celebrity transferred by electricity? Like, is Tom Cruise's mom a celebrity?

And, uhh, Dino ..... you don't "have a case against" the victim in criminal court.

I wonder what kind of legal strategy Dino would employ if she had to do the time??? She seems quite willing to risk her daughter's freedom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
"It's not about the money it's about principle" - Dina
That, ... and the money.

22-03-2011
backstage pass

Michael Lohan Arrested -- Domestic Violence
3/21/2011 11:43 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Lohan was arrested Monday night in Los Angeles on suspicion of domestic violence ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Lohan's girlfriend filed a report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department between 9:30 and 10:00 PM tonight ... claiming they got into an argument that turned physical ... and she had some visible marking from the alleged incident.

Cops went out and tracked down Lohan -- and arrested him on suspicion of domestic violence.

We're told Lohan was taken to a nearby hospital to be checked for a medical condition unrelated to the alleged attack ... but afterward, he'll be taken to a Sheriff's station to be booked.

Bail has been set at $200,000.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Lohan will be charged with domestic violence, false imprisonment, and preventing the reporting of victimization.

Lohan was admitted into Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after complaining of chest pains.

Story developing.

Michael Lohan Allegedly Viciously Attacks Kate Major
3/22/2011 6:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ now knows why Michael Lohan was arrested Monday night on domestic violence charges ... and it involves his ex-girlfriend, Kate Major ... and it appears there was a violent confrontation.

Michael went to his apartment last night -- the one he shared with Kate. She hasn't lived there for a while and she had dropped by to pick up some of her stuff.

We're told Michael became upset that Kate was packing up for good, and "went ballistic." They started arguing, and Kate turned her back on him. She told cops, Michael then grabbed her and threw her across the room. Kate says she struck the bedpost with her left shoulder.

Kate claims she threatened to call the cops, and then Michael allegedly took a towel and began choking her. She also claims Michael then threatened to cut himself with a razor blade and tell cops she did it -- if she called police.

Kate went to the Sheriff's sub-station, where cops photographed what we're told are "visible injuries."

TMZ broke the story ... Michael was arrested and booked on inflicting corporal injury on a co-habitant, false imprisonment, and preventing the report of victimization -- all felony charges.

Michael complained of chest pains after the incident and is currently in the hospital.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/21/michae...jor-girfriend/

22-03-2011
trendsetter

^
Dios mio. Her family is such a sh*tshow.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

D DAY!!!

Deadline arrives for Lindsay Lohan plea deal

By the CNN Wire Staff

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Lindsay Lohan must decide Wednesday if she will accept a plea deal that would send her to jail for a jewelry store theft.
Lohan can also refuse the plea deal and demand a trial on the felony grand theft charge.
Lohan would return to Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday if she is ready to plead guilty or no contest to the charge, court officials have said. Otherwise, a preliminary hearing will be held in April, officials said.
The actress is accused of walking out with a $2,500 necklace from Kamofie and Company, a jewelry store in Venice, California, on January 22.
She faces possible jail time for violating her probation for a drunk driving arrest because of the theft charge.
The penalty for a felony grand theft conviction ranges from 16 months to three years in a California state prison. The exact term would be based on the value of the property stolen and the criminal record of the defendant.
Shoplifting offenses are charged as petty theft if the property taken is valued at less than $950. The store owner claims the "one of a kind" necklace is worth $2,500, police said

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Whats the difference between a state prison and the place she went before?

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
This is all IMDB has on deck for Lindsay (not including the stack of scripts she is still trying to work through)....the operative word is "rumored"....

2011 The Dry Gulch Kid (announced)
Lieutenant (rumored)

2011 One Night with You (announced)
Nikki (rumored)
"escaping the game" is mysteriously missing.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sethii View Post
Whats the difference between a state prison and the place she went before?
State Prisons are 'hard time'- extreme security, very strict with few amenities- generally for long term serious and violent criminals...The county jail is more for short-termers- maybe people who got in a bar fight or didn't pay their child support- much 'nicer' to deal with- sitting in the TV room and playing cards all day, that sort of thing...

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
"escaping the game" is mysteriously missing.
^ So is "Lust Vixens of Cellblock D"... wich is probably the only sort of offer she will have in days to come...

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
State Prisons are 'hard time'- extreme security, very strict with few amenities- generally for long term serious and violent criminals...
Perfect for her. Will felon status mean her driving license is torn up at last?

^ lucy, you have missed out the $100,000,000 Superman reboot coming out which Lindsay "is in the talking stage" for

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ This won't be finalized until she gets their string of rehab facilities opened and has the big fashion deal with JC Penney up and running...she's only one woman, after all...

23-03-2011
backstage pass

Typically you have county jail (often under-funded, crowded), state jail (usually best experience, but only for shorter terms), then (state) prison.

She would, at worst, go to minimum security prison -- often a "camp" -- with like offenders.

Not sure how Cali works, though, as they usually do things ... differently.

Last edited by shoesexy; 23-03-2011 at 12:41 PM.

23-03-2011
backstage pass

Michael Lohan CHARGED w/ Domestic Violence
3/23/2011 8:31 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Lohan has been officially charged with a crime stemming from his domestic violence arrest Monday night ... TMZ has learned.

The L.A. County District Attorney's Office announced it has filed a misdemeanor charge of Inflicting Injury on a Cohabitant against Lohan ... after his ex-GF Kate Major told cops Michael beat her up.

Michael's bail was set at $30,000.

Lohan is scheduled to be arraigned on May 23.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/23/michae...-a-cohabitant/

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ I wonder if he posted bail? $30k should be no problem for a man with his own nightclub in the Hamptons and a collection of exotic sports cars...

23-03-2011
trendsetter

The Cali jail system is pretty effed. Just in general. Some of the most violent prisons in the country. Fun!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news