How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

^i have seen the tweet. would have posted it, if nobody else did

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoesexy View Post

UCLA Neuropsychiatric Hospital [improperly, in my opinion] disclosed LiLoser is diagnosed with a Personality Disorder. Best guess is Borderline.
i think you are right.
so that brings me to actually feel sorry for her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by loladonna View Post
and there goes the attention.

I would venture to guess the media attention is what's keeping her alive at this point. She seems to feel the attention validates her in some way. If she cleans up her act and the cameras go away she will be devastated.
but i think that would be her only way to get her things back together. i know she doesn´t want a break from hollywood, you explained it pretty well, but i think she really needs a break to hollywood. she needs to get back down to earth. but i guess, she will never take a break herself.

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

The job opportunities continue to roll in!!

Lindsay Lohan offered $1 million to promote sex toy

Lindsay Lohan's nude photoshoot for Playboy magazine has sparked an interest in the actress as a sex trader - bosses at an adult toy firm have offered the actress $1 million to launch her own line of saucy bedroom toys.

The "Mean Girls" star, who is currently awaiting sentencing for a probation violation while working at the Los Angeles County Morgue, reportedly bared all during a photoshoot for the men's magazine last weekend after accepting a pay check for close to $1 million.

And Lohan could double her earnings if she accepts a deal from FleshLight. The sex toy manufacturers have requested a mould of her genitals so company executives can sell "authentic" Lohan sex toys, reports TMZ.

FleshLight reps have sent an offer letter to Lohan's camp but have yet to receive a response.

World Entertainment News Network

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

Lindsay Lohan's nude photoshoot for Playboy magazine has sparked an interest in the actress as a sex trader - bosses at an adult toy firm have offered the actress $1 million to launch her own line of saucy bedroom toys.

The "Mean Girls" star, who is currently awaiting sentencing for a probation violation while working at the Los Angeles County Morgue, reportedly bared all during a photoshoot for the men's magazine last weekend after accepting a pay check for close to $1 million.

And Lohan could double her earnings if she accepts a deal from FleshLight. The sex toy manufacturers have requested a mould of her genitals so company executives can sell "authentic" Lohan sex toys, reports TMZ.

FleshLight reps have sent an offer letter to Lohan's camp but have yet to receive a response.

World Entertainment News Network
Oh no .

30-10-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

why do they need a mold ?
im sure shes got many crotch shots that they can use

30-10-2011
trendsetter

omg 'mold of her genitals', Im so embarrassed just reading this - imagine receiving the offer?

cringe beyond belief.

& im amazed she hasnt got her teefs done years ago. they've always been awful. She's obv had loads of other stuff done - so surely her teeth should've been the first?!

Her ma & sis have had it done...

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

Came across a picture from Life Magazine a couple of years ago...Now is those days it might have sent people out to the magazine store to buy Playboy, but I think maybe that ship has sailed...

Life.com

30-10-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

she used to be so naturally pretty... why did she need to get work done ? if anything, its (along with her lifestyle) has only made her look aged..

30-10-2011
front row

I hadn't realized she had any work done. She seems to look the same as before. Well, the same structures but more haggard.

30-10-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

shes had many lip injections done, and im sure some other stuff in her face because while she looks the same, she also looks a little different.. but maybe thats just me

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

^no, i agree. i think she's had a lot of fillers and injections done (not only her lips). her cheeks look different as well. and her nose looks completely different, but i think that's just a side effect to certain things she's ...doing.

30-10-2011
trendsetter

^^She definitely had a nose job. He only took a sliver of cartlidge either side - but it slimmed the tip. Her mums had it done forever - and the same doc has done a few really subtle jobs on the sister till she has the current nose.

He must be a really good surgeon bc everything he does on them is subtle, natural and an improvement.

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yup, she really was a natural, healthy beauty- they were right to say she was the new Ann-Margaret- but I have my doubts about Lindsay winning an Oscar like Ann-Margaret did...

30-10-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post

I thought Tarra White was joking on twitter, now I know she wasn't.

Now I wonder, what's next??

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Well, there's a "Gentleman's Club" right off of the Brooklyn/Queens Expressway, down by the piers, that has a huge sign saying talented dancers wanted...just saying...it's a living...

30-10-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

so i was looking for a before/after type of pic of lindsay in regards to plastic surgery and found this one of ali
she looks completely different..

plasticsergeant.com/what-did-ali-lohan-do-her-face

this is one i found for lindsay

ibtimes.com/articles/231754/20111015/lindsay-lohan-rotting-teeth-decaying-gums-brown-chipped-pankaj-singh-dentist-drugs-smoking.htm

does her chin look smaller too?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news