How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Could be...I actually thought they both looked rather good beforehand....

31-10-2011
front row

Hmm... I'm still not convinced Lindsay had anything done other than the lips and maybe botox. Her nose looks the same to me

31-10-2011
Rebaptising my badness

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2011/10...beg-for-mercy/

31-10-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

over crowding in the jail will save lindsay every time.
therefore she never learns her lesson, she doesnt change and in 5 months time we will all be back here again ready to add to her collection of mughsots.

31-10-2011
V.I.P.

Well, the way she is going, it is only a matter of time before she moves beyond LA County matters; messing up overseas, in some other State or a Federal rap won't be affected by overcrowding...

01-11-2011
Soviet Camaro

You have to look at it from the penal system's point of view. Would you want to be responsible for her? :p

01-11-2011
Rebaptising my badness

^And looking from the inmates' point of view, would you like to have *that* sharing a cell with you? (Although I bet Lilo would become their sex toy in no time.)
Posted via Mobile Device

01-11-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova View Post
(Although I bet Lilo would become their sex toy in no time.)
Posted via Mobile Device
*vom*

01-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova View Post
^And looking from the inmates' point of view, would you like to have *that* sharing a cell with you? (Although I bet Lilo would become their sex toy in no time.)
Posted via Mobile Device

02-11-2011
V.I.P.

Lindsay Lohan will serve 30 days in jail, and the judge is holding her on a tight leash to make sure she completes her probation.

Lindsay admitted she violated her probation by not attending therapy sessions as required by the court and by getting kicked out of the Downtown Women's Center.

The judge now says ALL of Lindsay's community service must now be served at the L.A. County Morgue. And the judge gave Lindsay a tight structure on how she must complete the rest of her probation, and if she doesn't the judge will put a warrant out for her arrest and sentence her to an additional 270 days in jail.

As for the 30 days Lindsay is getting now -- the judge made it clear ... NO HOUSE ARREST.

The Sheriff's Dept. tells us Lindsay will serve 20% of the 30 days -- 6 days in jail.

Judge Stephanie Sautner gave Lindsay a strict schedule on completing the rest of her probation -- by December 14, she must have completed 12 days at the morge and 4 psychotherapy sessions. By January 17, another 12 days at morgue and 4 psychotherapy sessions. And so on. Everything must be completed by March 29 -- or she goes directly to jail for 270 days.

The judge clearly thinks Lindsay needs a rigid structure to complete her sentence, and as the judge put it, Lindsay is holding the keys to the jail cell.

And the judge strongly suggested Lindsay stop tweeting about her experiences at the morgue.

At the end, Lindsay seemed happy, walking out of court saying, "Thank God," under her breath.

TMZ

02-11-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
The Sheriff's Dept. tells us Lindsay will serve 20% of the 30 days -- 6 days in jail.
What a BAD JOKE!

No wonder Lilo doesn`t change her ways - why would she - she doesn`t get a real punishment anyways...that is just nurishing her idea that she -as a celebrity- "is above things" and the rules don`t apply to her....

02-11-2011
backstage pass

Lindsay Lohan will almost certainly get out of jail in a matter of minutes ... this according to officials from the L.A. County Sheriff's Department.

Two Sheriff's Dept. officials tell us ... if someone receives a misdemeanor sentence of 90 days or less, they are routinely processed in and then released. As one of the officials put it, "She'll be out without even having to change her clothes."

Judge Stephanie Sautner sentenced Lindsay to serve 30 days in the pokey, adding that the only way to shave time off the sentence is if it's required by law. A Sheriff's official told us earlier this week ... misdemeanor inmates only serve 20% of the actual sentence because of overcrowding. But the 2 officials we spoke with today say ... because of overcrowding they immediately release inmates sentenced to less than 90 days.
-tmz

This is the joke of a legal system they have in Holly-fornia...

And they wonder why criminals flock to their state to do crimes.

02-11-2011
V.I.P.

^ Party at Lilos- 1 hour after she goes to jail!! What a country- she'll really have total respect for the legal system now!!

02-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

celebrities are people too.
if they do the crime they should serve the time.

i bet you if i did the exact same things as lindsay has done i would still be sitting in jail while she gets 6 days...

03-11-2011
tfs star

Quote:
And the judge strongly suggested Lindsay stop tweeting about her experiences at the morgue.

I don't follow her on twitter, what has she tweeted?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news