How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-11-2011
front row

HAHAHA, what did she tweet?

04-11-2011
tfs star

I think this is what she tweeted about what they did'nt like:
"20 oktober 2011

With all of the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!! Also, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of caused to those at the Coroner's office. Won't happen again, now I know where to go! Thank you for your help."
Credit: twitter.com/lindsaylohan

The girl can't even remember that she tweeted that:S

05-11-2011
V.I.P.

She just doesn't get, umm- one of the things she doesn't get, is that she is radio-active in Hollywood these days... (Notice whenever a story like this comes out her people just say it never happened? Lilo is in a different reality, I suppose...)

LiLo crashes Leo's big party

Troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan crashed the party for Leonardo DiCaprio’s movie “J. Edgar” and made such a scene she made A-list attendees “uncomfortable.”
Lohan, fresh from her Playboy shoot and about to go to jail for probation violations, insisted she was an invited guest to the party for the Clint Eastwood-directed biopic about legendaryFBI director Hoover, and talked her way past security at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel on Thursday night.

A source at the bash told us, “Lindsay was arguing with the security to let her in, dropping every celebrity’s name to get in. She could be heard saying, ‘I have to go and see Leo.’

“Eventually they let her in, but she made everybody uncomfortable. She was aggressive and random, storming around. She tried to get to Leo, but he was surrounded by his security and a posse of his friends.
“Clint and Leo and Dustin Lance Black were talking, and Lindsay sent one of her aides over, demanding to get a photo with them, but security shooed them away.”
Another spy at the party, attended by Ron Howard, Harvey Weinstein, Brett Ratner and actress/producer Christie Cashman, said Lohan kept asking to meet Oscar-winning producer Brian Grazer, who’d already left.
The movie, generating considerable Oscar buzz for DiCaprio, opened the AFI Fest at Grauman’s Chinese Theater. It wasn’t clear how Lohan managed to get past AFI security, which sealed off the whole block and would only allow their official limos in.
Lohan has to turn herself in to jail by Wednesday to serve a 30-day sentence. But this didn’t stop her from turning up at the Hollywood Roosevelt with her hair and makeup still done up from her earlier Playboy shoot.
Lohan’s rep said, “She did not crash, she was invited by a guest who attended the event. I am not aware of her asking for photos with Leo or Clint. She was never asked to leave.” Reps for DiCaprio and Grazer declined to comment.

NY Post Page Six

05-11-2011
tfs star

people need to realise that those kind of stories are purely made up due to her reputation but probably always as fake as the editor's red soled wannabe louboutins.

05-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

she was spotted leaving some club or party so its obvious she doesnt take this seriously one single tiny bit.
the judge should use that against her.
instead of partying, she should have been doing more community service so it seems like shes serious about getting on the right track
but like thats going to happen

05-11-2011
V.I.P.

^plus, clubs really aren't the right environment for her to begin with. she has serious problems but obviously she's not ready to change anything about that, yet

07-11-2011
backstage pass

I haven't been in this thread for ages... but has the "Lind-zine" been posted yet?
There's an article:

http://fashionista.com/2011/11/intro...=Google+Reader

07-11-2011
V.I.P.

btw...we never even had a post about her going in to jail and now she's already been released it's really a joke. she probably didn't even have time to sit down in her cell before she was released again, how is this supposed to teach her a lesson?!
i wonder whether she'll keep her community service up or whether she'll think she's too good for that again now, since there's no threat of further jail time in the near future

07-11-2011
V.I.P.

here you go, just posted on ONTD:

Quote:
Lindsay Lohan checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, CA at 8:48PM PST to begin serving her 30 day jail sentence ... according to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department website.

As TMZ previously reported, Lindsay is expected to be released within hours of her arrival due to jail overcrowding.

Sheriff's spokesman Steve Whitmore has said LiLo might have to spend overnight behind bars ... IF there are several other inmates checking out at the same time. LA traffic.

For now ... she's still in custody.
TMZ

07-11-2011
V.I.P.

yeah...and here's the update, ugh, such a joke!

Quote:
Lindsay Lohan has been released from jail -- a mere 4.5 hours after she checked in.

As we first reported, Lindsay checked into the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood, CA last night at 8:48PM PST to begin serving her 30-day jail sentence.

She was released at approximately 1:30AM. Tough life.
tmz

07-11-2011
V.I.P.

already out? oh god.

07-11-2011
V.I.P.

^ Damn! I didn't even get a chance to wear my "Free Lilo" t shirt!! What is the Vegas Line on her next arrest and/or probation violation...? Maybe 2 weeks?

07-11-2011
V.I.P.

wow. what a joke!

07-11-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ Damn! I didn't even get a chance to wear my "Free Lilo" t shirt!! What is the Vegas Line on her next arrest and/or probation violation...? Maybe 2 weeks?
Don't worry, you'll get the chance to wear it again

07-11-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

the morgue isnt going to take her shiit if she doesnt show up or anything will they ?
i mean they are literally the only place that will take her in for community service, and if she thinks she doesnt need that because she served her time then what will happen ?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news