How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-12-2011
rising star

i'm sure i'm giving her way more credit than i should, but the choice of bikini cut for the beach photos makes me think she was yet again trying to channel marilyn and the george burris malibu beach series from 1962

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

...poor thing, so bad that this only ever happens to poor innocent lilo

Quote:
Lindsay Lohan, who was scheduled to return from her hit-and-miss Hawaiian vacation today, missed her flight back to Los Angeles that would have had her back in town in time for a scheduled taping of The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

But more importantly, Lohan's due in court bright and early tomorrow. She doesn't need a passport to get back to the mainland, so what can the problem be—and will it keep her from her date with Judge Stephanie Sautner?!

"Lindsay had a travel-related issue arise that took a few hours to sort out," rep Steve Honig tells E! News. "It has been resolved and she will be back in Los Angeles in time for her court appearance."

Phew!

A source also tells us that Lohan is already in the air and will be touching down at LAX in a few hours.

The community-servicing actress is due in court Wednesday at 9:30 a.m. for another checkup as to how she's been handling the terms of her probation.

Sautner ordered her to complete at least 12 days of work at the L.A. County morgue by her hearing date—and Lohan's done that, so we're not expecting too much tap-dancing on the part of Playboy's latest cover girl.

More from Gossip Cop:

Lindsay Lohan bailed on her scheduled “Ellen DeGeneres Show” taping on Tuesday.
Gossip Cop has learned the actress did NOT board her flight from Hawaii to Los Angeles.

“Not a call or an apology from Lindsay,” a show insider tells us.

The show, a contractually obligated promotional appearance for her Playboy cover, was scheduled two months ago.
via ontd

13-12-2011
V.I.P.

^ What percentage of her problems and conflicts the last few years have been caused by her simply not doing what she should? How sorry can you feel for someone who creates their own problems all the time? And who is ever going to hire her for any sort of film or TV work with this sort of (well deserved) reputation?

Last edited by Boomer; 13-12-2011 at 05:31 PM.

13-12-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
The community-servicing actress...
Actress is a stretch ...

14-12-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ What percentage of her problems and conflicts the last few years have been caused by her simply not doing what she should? How sorry can you feel for someone who creates their own problems all the time?
Exactly!!! You go on vacation AFTER you`ve fulfilled your obligations & contracts - not in between!

Poor LiLo...her parents never tought her such "basics of life"...

14-12-2011
V.I.P.

Lindsay is back in LA! Before her court apperence!! Amazing, I hope nothing was stolen from her car when she was, like, in the concert...and stuff...

Lindsay Lohan is spotted leaving the Staples Center after seeing Jay-Z in concert, Los Angeles. Lindsay is due back in court early in the morning, for an update on her probation.

Zimbio

14-12-2011
V.I.P.

her face is so freaking bloated again...wonder what excuse she has this time. the dentist appointments are getting old

from her court appearance today

justjared

14-12-2011
fashion icon

^agree..Also in a pic you can see she's wearing nothing (not even a bra , as usual) underneath that thin cardigan..I mean..what's wrong with this girl?!?
Posted via Mobile Device

14-12-2011
front row

http://gawker.com/5867141/an-annotat...y-lohan-nudity

I know it's snarky but I think it's actually sad too.

14-12-2011
V.I.P.

^even back in '07 she wasn't insurable?! i forgot how long this has been going on and she still acts like she's a star
...and i need bleach, why did i click on those censored vagina pics?!

15-12-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Where Her Mind Is: At a probation hearing, Lindsay announces she can't afford her court-ordered therapy sessions. She wears $1200 shoes while pleading poverty.

15-12-2011
V.I.P.

^ Doesn't anyone at the court ever ask to see financial statements from her? I mean- Family vacation to Hawaii during probation, $5,000 Chanel purse and $10,000 stolen () and no one says- wait a minute, what's going on here with this family, none of whom have had a job for years??

15-12-2011
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news