How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
^ I wonder if he posted bail? $30k should be no problem for a man with his own nightclub in the Hamptons and a collection of exotic sports cars...
I heard he pitched & pledged royalties from Lust Vixens of Cellblock D as collateral.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Her mother said in that recent interview she is terrified of going to jail, which is generally something grown up people consider before they put together an endless string of illegal activities...I hope she does cop a plea- it is the lesser of two (inevitable) possibilities for her, I would think...That three years probation is a problem though- she has never shown any capacity for long term improvement in her behavior...

23-03-2011
Soviet Camaro

She is not going to do any hard time this round. She'll go to a "white collar jail" at worst.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Lindsay Lohan: I'm Goin' To Trial!
3/23/2011 10:04 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Lindsay Lohan will NOT take the plea deal the judge is offering in her felony grand theft case ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Lindsay tell TMZ ... Lindsay met with her lawyer, Shawn Holley Tuesday afternoon. Holley laid out the options but left the decision to Lindsay, who said she's firm about her innocence and wants to push it to the wall at trial.

Lindsay's felony grand theft case will now be assigned to Judge Stephanie Sautner -- who's considered a tough but fair judge -- and the preliminary hearing is set for April 22.

Lindsay faces both jail and prison as the case moves on -- jail, if Judge Sautner decides Lindsay violated her probation, and prison, if Lindsay is convicted of grand theft.

We have been saying Lindsay was crazy not to accept the plea deal, not because she'd be found guilty of grand theft ... but the way the system is set up, Lindsay could be thrown in jail for the probation violation before her grand theft trial.

Here's the good news for Lindsay. If she had accepted a plea deal, she would have been placed on 3 years probation -- and Lindsay staying out of trouble for 3 years is highly improbable.

Fact is ... Lindsay has a credible defense in the grand theft case, and if Judge Sautner agrees NOT to rule on the probation violation until a verdict is reached in the grand theft case, Lindsay could get off scot-free.
tmz.com

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Just as long as she really serves a sentence for once- not let out after 3 days or something...After all, I need to be able to wear my "Free Lindsay" T shirt...And of course, this would give Dina endless amounts of screen time on Access Hollywood!

Edit: This new news is disturbing...Maybe I can still cancel my shirt order...

Last edited by Boomer; 23-03-2011 at 02:36 PM.

23-03-2011
trendsetter

"Over the last decade or so, actress Paz de la Huerta has made less of a name for herself through the craft of acting than through appearing nude in a magazine virtually every month, givingly awesomely odd interviews (i.e. how the NY native's random European accent developed through summer vacations in Spain), and generally being an entertainingly loose cannon in the downtown art and party scene. Now that she's finally backed her way into a credible on-screen career with "Boardwalk Empire", the veteran party girl strangely seems to have lost her bearings like a rookie. First there was her perspiring, drunken, stumbling appearance at the Golden Globe awards. Now there's news that she assaulted former reality-star Samantha Swetra in the Standard Hotel's Boom Boom Room this Sunday, leading to an arrest today. Apparently, Paz and Swerta got in a tiff over the latter's male companion, Swerta joked about de la Huerta's sweatydrunkeness and—powbamshatter—Swerta wound up leaving the nightclub with a bruised face and shards of a Champagne glass stuck in her leg...which pal Lindsay Lohan helped remove. You know you got probs when Lindsay Lohan is the one the press reports as kindly picking up the pieces of your crazy ****storm. Anyway, the Daily News' blow-by-blow is a must-read and the legend of Paz just took a quantum leap forward. Congratulations… we think. (TMZ)"

http://www.refinery29.com/paz-de-la-huerta-arrested

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

I can't believe it!! Michael is blaming someone else for getting in trouble!! Who would have ever thought!!

Michael Lohan -- Kate Major Assaulted ME!

3/23/2011 by TMZ Staff

Michael Lohan is already back at the West Hollywood Sheriff's office -- except this time, he's the one filing a police report ... claiming Kate Major is a LIAR ... because she's the one who assaulted HIM.

Michael tells TMZ, he wants to set the record straight -- insisting he did NOT attack Kate ... and demanding cops arrest her for filing a false police report, in which she claims he beat her up.

According to Michael, he never tried to frame Kate by cutting himself with a sharp object -- in fact, Michael claims Kate pulled out the object in question ... and did the damage herself.

But not only that -- Michael claims Kate was already trespassing when the fight broke out ... because he kicked her out of the apartment a long time ago.

And if that wasn't bad enough ... MiLo claims Kate didn't leave empty-handed -- she took off with clothes he had originally bought for Lindsay.

And we all know how Lindsay needs more clothes

23-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
...she is terrified of going to jail...
That's silly, really.

She'll go to the same place she was before, for 19 whole days. It is not at all difficult for a Celeb who'll be protected from the general population.

23-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
...Maybe I can still cancel my shirt order...
Not. You just bought Dino a few Scotch & Cokes.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ No doubt!! Got to head up to Jugs and Strokers and see if she is still doing her Thursday night appearence... In today's the family that gets arrested together news:

Judging Lohans -- A Family Affair

3/23/2011 1:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Turns out Lindsay Lohan was just a warm-up act for her daddy at the Beverly Hills Courthouse, because Michael Lohan will go before the very same judge in the very same courtroom in which Lindsay appeared.

Truth be told ... Lindsay has faced two judges in Bev Hills -- Marsha Revel and Elden Fox. Michael's domestic violence case will go before either Revel or Fox.

At least Michael won't have to ask for directions

23-03-2011
backstage pass

^Now that is hilarious ... criminal proceedings in same courthouse, same day, same judge.

Also very ironical, and stuff.

23-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ It just proves that this is an organized Carvel conspiracy...Co-Incidence? I don't think so!! I mean, when has Michael ever been violent and gotten into trouble with the law? OK, bad example maybe...

23-03-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
...I mean, when has Michael ever been violent and gotten into trouble with the law? OK, bad example maybe...
Only for beating up women ... some tough guy. ..........

Last edited by shoesexy; 23-03-2011 at 09:54 PM.

24-03-2011
V.I.P.

Leaving Marmont on Tuesday night
http://x17online.com/celebrities/lin...ont_032211.php

Was she "in talks"? AA meeting?

Last edited by sethii; 24-03-2011 at 01:02 AM.

24-03-2011
V.I.P.

The Daily Mail has lots of Lohan Family News today!!

First up- Lindsay's landmark fashion design career...

LILO'S UNGARO LINE ENDS UP ON EBAY

Lindsay Lohan's attempt at being a fashion designer and creating her own collection for French design house Ungaro has bombed.
The disastrous pieces were never sold in any of the high-end stores that most designers strive to see their labels in, and instead have made their way on to eBay.
The troubled actress had collaborated with former Ungaro designer Estrella Archs as the artistic director

According to Imaginary Socialite, four of the better dresses from the collection have now surfaced on the eBay's stylebug section.
One of which is a pink mini dress which was featured in the line's Spring 2010 collection.
It is described as a, 'beautiful cocktail dress with long sleeves and cut out detail along the sleeves with zipper cuffs'.

The dress has an symmetrical v-neckline and fitted silhouette with tapered hem with a side zipper closure.
It is on the site reduced by 25% and is on sale for $442.50 or the nearest offer.
Ungaro's designs normally retail for thousands of dollars whereas Lohan's line is being sold off for a fraction of the usual prices.
The clothing label suffered a backlash from the fashion industry after Lindsay strutted the catwalk for the preview at Paris Fashion Week in October 2009.
Elle magazine reported that the French fashion house has since closed down most of its boutiques and department stores like Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus rid itself of clothes from the fashion line.
Ungaro's owner Asim Abdullah confirmed in March last year that Lindsay was no longer collaborating with the company.

Next: Michael's charges and bail reduced!!

Meanwhile, Lindsay's father Michael Lohan has been charged with domestic violence after being arrested on Monday night.
He was allegedly holding his girlfriend against her will and preventing her from calling the police.
The 50-year-old was arrested on three felony charges of domestic violence, preventing the report of the victimisation, false imprisonment and inflicting corporal injury on a cohabitant.
Although his bail was initially set at $30,000 he was later released without having to post that sum and instead posted just $250.
The charge against Michael has now been reduced to a single misdemeanor charge of 'inflicting injury on a Cohabitant'.
His arraignment date has been set for May 23 when he has been ordered to appear at the Beverly Hills Court. He is expected to plead not guilty.

And last: Lindsay goes before a new judge now and she could be jailed right away pending a hearing!! Sounds like she really showed them how smart she is!!

Last edited by Boomer; 24-03-2011 at 07:40 AM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news