How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-01-2012
fashion icon

^^and here she is..looking fresh & clean as usual
http://http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=10163025&postcount=587

Last edited by isa.b.elle.; 16-01-2012 at 03:22 AM.

16-01-2012
tfs star

Oh geez. She gives Lana Del Rey a run for her money with her crazy lips, they're just horrible.

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isa.b.elle. View Post
^^and here she is..looking fresh & clean as usual
http://http://forums.thefashionspot....&postcount=587
I just realized- It is not Marilyn Lindsay admires, it is Mae West!! What a style icon!!

kelaranraine.blogspot.com

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

Ah Ha!! There is more to the story...what a shock...

It appears Lindsay Lohan isn't the only starlet in talks to play Elizabeth Taylor.
Although the Mean Girls star confirmed she is still up for the role in the buzz-worthy biopic to E! News Sunday night at the Weinstein Company Golden Globes after party, we've learned Lohan has some competition by way of Megan Fox.
"I've been talking to Lindsay Lohan directly, and with her reps, and have been in conversations with other actresses, including Megan Fox," Larry Thompson, the executive producer of Lifetime's Liz and Dick, told E! News exclusively.
Thompson declined to elaborate further on specifics of the negotiations, but added that being in talks with more than one actress is not meant as an affront to the talent involved, but rather is simply de rigueur for projects of this nature.
"It's a very serious selection," Thompson continued. "It's like casting for Hollywood royalty."
And speaking of serious, a source tells E! News that while Lohan is still one of the frontrunners for the role, her probation status is "a complication."
Lohan, who is on probation until the end of March, is due back in court Tuesday morning to face the judge in a probation status update hearing.
So, when will we know which star nabbed the role?
Rather soon, since the filmmaker plans to start shooting the movie in Canada as soon as this spring.

E! Online

16-01-2012
V.I.P.

why would anybody want to hire this girl?! she had to appear on ONE tv-show to promote her stupid playboy-shoot and she didn't even mke that ONE show...who is stupid enough to believe she would show up at work on time every single day for several weeks?

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

All I can figure is Lifetime wants lots of chatter and free publicity for their upcoming movie and has no intention of hiring her! I mean, would big TV executives seriously bet a major project on her, particularly when she is still under control of the courts? I doubt it- there has to be another reason...

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

Other than seeing if she is wearing a bra or how slutty she might show up, I wonder if I really care at all, but just in case...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/01/17/lindsa...ogress-report/

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

...i guess no bra
http://forums.thefashionspot.com/sho...&postcount=612

17-01-2012
V.I.P.

^ I guess sagging like a 45-year old is sexy in The Mind Of Lilo...
I can't decide if the first or second 30-seconds of the hearing were more exciting...Couldn't the judge just have sent a letter instead of wasting (more) taxpayer money on this...?

18-01-2012
fashion insider

...as long as she doesn`t sport "F*ck you" written on her finger again in court...

20-01-2012
Making a Mess

^ Almost anything is an upgrade from that. Although knowing Lindsay I'm sure she could top it if she wanted to .

25-01-2012
V.I.P.

I understand nothing about this one- a year and a half later...

Lindsay Lohan Sued in Nanny Car Crash

Lindsay Lohan has been sued by a nanny who claims LiLo creamed her in a Maserati.

The accident occurred in September, 2010. TMZ broke the story ... a witness claimed he saw Lindsay run a red light in her sports car in West Hollywood, hitting a nanny who was pushing a stroller across the intersection.

The witness claimed 3 of the 4 wheels on the stroller became airborne. The child wasn't injured but the nanny -- Nubia Del Carmen Preza -- claims she was, and that's why she is suing.

And get this ... the witness told us, "She was in shock and Hispanic so she was scared."

The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

TMZ

26-01-2012
V.I.P.

^thats so crazy! after so long..

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

Time for another episode of Lindsay In Wonderland!!
(She's moving because someone knocked on the door?? After like a year, this was enough to drive her away? Probably more like she hasn't paid the rent in three months...)

Lindsay Lohan is moving house.
The 'Mean Girls' actress is planning to leave her current home in Los Angeles after a stranger scared her by knocking on her door and asking to see her, and she has temporarily moved into Hollywood's infamous Chateau Marmont hotel while an estate agent finds somewhere for her to move to.
A source told E! News: "Her house is more accessible than Starbucks.

"People sit in lawn chairs with cameras outside on the sidewalk. The last incident where lunatic knocked on her door was the straw that broke the camel's back.
"It just got her thinking that she needs to move. Lindsay contacted some real estate agents about properties that are gated and more secure, and in the interim she's moved into the Chateau Marmont."
The 25-year-old star is even considering moving back to her hometown of New York.
The source added: "When someone makes a change like this when moving, it's natural for them to consider going back to their roots and in this case, that would be New York."
Meanwhile, Lindsay is being sued by a woman who claims she was hit by the actress' car.
Nubia Del Carmen Preza alleges she was struck by the blond star's Maserati while walking through a West Hollywood intersection in September 2010.
Earlier this month, Lindsay was sued by a paparazzi photographer who also alleged he was hit by her car.
Grigor Baylan is taking legal action against the actress after he was run over when she was trying to make a fast departure from a Hollywood nightclub - despite the fact she wasn't driving the car.

AZCentral

01-02-2012
V.I.P.

i can't believe Henry Cooper fell for her.
they were seen kissing and buying booze.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news