Keeping Up With Lindsay #5 (please put all Lohan news here) - Page 7 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-02-2012
fashion insider

Oh you mean, mean people! Leave LiLo alone. She is such a tender blossom.

She`ll show all you haters what she`s made of when she makes her glorious comeback in the next season of Jersey Shore!

09-02-2012
-

Isn't LiLo a thing of beauty? So young, so fresh.

09-02-2012
V.I.P.

Victoria Gotti Is Looking Beat
dlisted

09-02-2012
V.I.P.

^ You sure it isn't really Donatella?? (Poor Linds- her mother looks much better than she does recently...)

09-02-2012
V.I.P.

how she even got to pose with woody seriously

09-02-2012
dream a little dream...

what is with THE BANGS?!

10-02-2012
V.I.P.

This girl really is delusional!!

Lindsay Lohan tried to persuade a wealthy patron to bid on an expensive gift for her in the auction at the star-studded amfAR benefit Wednesday night.
The gala, hosted by Sarah Jessica Parker, raised more than $1.4 million for AIDS research at Cipriani Wall Street, and brought out stars including Jennifer Hudson, Elizabeth Hurley and Linda Evangelista.
Spies said that when Lohan recognized a wealthy Canadian financier at a nearby table, she shot over to schmooze him — but then sent an assistant over when bidding on the charity auction began.
“There were items being auctioned for $20,000,” said a spy. “After chatting with the businessman, Lindsay sent over an assistant, who said, ‘Lindsay would very much like it if you’d bid on this item as a gift.’ ”

(Edit: She evidently did not say 'Lindsay says you won't be sorry later, big boy'...)

However, the gentleman declined. “He just cracked up,” our source said — and the piece, believed to be a Hublot diamond watch with a white alligator strap, went to another bidder.
Lindsay was overheard telling guests she was at the gala because of her role playing Elizabeth Taylor, a major amfAR donor, in an upcoming Lifetime movie. The platinum-blond starlet wore a white dress and a coat with long fur cuffs and long fur trim (bringing to mind a glam, shaved yeti).
She changed into a black number for an after-party at Meatpacking hot spot Double Seven, and chilled in a booth as her mom, Dina Lohan, partied with pals across the room.

Asked about Lohan’s assistant’s request, her rep sniffed: “This is another instance of people making up stories about Lindsay.”

PageSix

Last edited by Boomer; 10-02-2012 at 06:53 AM.

10-02-2012
V.I.P.

i rather believe this story than that Lilo actually still has a proper rep

10-02-2012
V.I.P.

^ Of course, it might be some guy named Tony from Queens who is a friend of her father's, that is there for 'protection'- you follow??

10-02-2012
V.I.P.

Seriously- could she make more of an idiot of herself...!!?

Zimbio

10-02-2012
tfs star

^ her armpits are so hairy they're going down and out her sleeves....................

10-02-2012
V.I.P.

I REallly hope shell get better someday Im sure shell get back on her feet one way or another

10-02-2012
fashion insider

@ #93: *SIGH* There`s always something with LiLo...so she got got new veneers - good! But now she looks (& dresses) older than orange Oprah (aka her mom)

LiLo, LiLo, LiLo...you`re cracking me up ehm no, I mean you`re breaking my heart!

PS: LiLo seriously needs to give Mischa Barton a phonecall. Maybe Mischa didn`t manage to "clean her act up" but at least she escaped public sight!

10-02-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
Seriously- could she make more of an idiot of herself...!!?
Zimbio
That coat! *ROFL*

I bet LiLo pulled a Britney, shaved her hair and sewed it on the coat. "Radical art", you know. To get her another 'creative director' job at a fashion house.

...so creative!

11-02-2012
V.I.P.

Umm, is she STILL trying to win the part of Victoria Gotti? I sincerely hope she is, because she looks just like her!!!

celebritiesheight

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, keeping, lindsay, lohan, news