How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

01-01-2013
backstage pass

I don't care for Kim, she's just annoying, ugh. Poor baby.
I feel sorry for Khloe, she's married and she's a much nicer girl than Kim.

01-01-2013
backstage pass

Yes, poor Khloe who's trying to have a baby when her two sisters don't even have to try. Anyway, this baby will be the best dressed baby of the whole world, you can bet on that. I just hope it's a boy and not a girl.

01-01-2013
V.I.P.

I'm expecting a lot of leather diapers and yeezy sneakers if it's a boy. Also, people usually wait 3 months to share the news right? Could she be that far along already?

01-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
I can't believe people are so irritated by this, if you don't want to see the circus, you can just tune out! Stop reading trashy mags, watching trashy tv and spending all your time on twitter - it's simple! I can't understand the people who know everything about them and then claim that they hate them - it just doesn't add up. - sojou
Are you kidding me?!
I have to leave Twitter because I hate Kim Kardashian?

I know that Kim got famous because she was in a sex tape with Ray J.
I have a friend who knows her personally, so how could I escape that?
I know that Kim had a huge marriage to Kris Humphries (?) basketball player and then divorced him immediately and got like 17 million..... how could I escape that knowledge? I go to the grocery store.
I know that Kanye is dating Kim -- I listen to Kanye's music -- how could I escape that?
And now I know that they are having a kid - it was one of the top 10 worldwide trends on Twitter -- how could I escape that?

Seriously, I really don't know how you could say what you said.

Kim is inescapable, and I've never read a gossip magazine in my life. I also don't watch trashy shows. I download everything I watch which means I don't have to watch the news/commercials/gossip shows.

One thing I'm guilty of is reading this topic. I need other people to commiserate with me and I thank them for that.

Last edited by mint condish; 01-01-2013 at 08:04 PM.

01-01-2013
trendsetter

Now I can't get Gold digger out of my head. Girls got game.

01-01-2013
tfs star

I dont care about Kim, but good for her to finally have a family.

When I noticed about Kim's pregnancy I thought " Why it wasnt Khloe??"

01-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceePriincess View Post
I dont care about Kim, but good for her to finally have a family.

When I noticed about Kim's pregnancy I thought " Why it wasnt Khloe??"
Me too! I hope Khloe gets pregos soon! She and her lovely husband deserve to grow their family!

02-01-2013
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint condish View Post
Are you kidding me?!
I have to leave Twitter because I hate Kim Kardashian?

I know that Kim got famous because she was in a sex tape with Ray J.
I have a friend who knows her personally, so how could I escape that?
I know that Kim had a huge marriage to Kris Humphries (?) basketball player and then divorced him immediately and got like 17 million..... how could I escape that knowledge? I go to the grocery store.
I know that Kanye is dating Kim -- I listen to Kanye's music -- how could I escape that?
And now I know that they are having a kid - it was one of the top 10 worldwide trends on Twitter -- how could I escape that?

Seriously, I really don't know how you could say what you said.

Kim is inescapable, and I've never read a gossip magazine in my life. I also don't watch trashy shows. I download everything I watch which means I don't have to watch the news/commercials/gossip shows.

One thing I'm guilty of is reading this topic. I need other people to commiserate with me and I thank them for that.
Agree with this. I hate it when people are like "if you don't like kim, don't pay attention to her" well its not that easy when shes everywhere I turn my head

02-01-2013
front row

i don't know two people more deserved of each other. He's a first class douche and she's a first class piece of trash. Match made in fame whore hell. And the apocalypse was supposed to be 21 December 2012. Well it can only go downhill from here

Last edited by tctra; 02-01-2013 at 07:47 AM.

02-01-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeaTk View Post
Me too! I hope Khloe gets pregos soon! She and her lovely husband deserve to grow their family!
Yeah, I believe they are the only ones who really want to have a baby.

03-01-2013
V.I.P.

She's still married right? I don't know if the law is the same in California but I know in some states the woman's husband is declared the baby's father on the birth certificate and has to be changed through court. I wonder if it's like that there, because it doesn't look like they'll get divorced anytime soon.

04-01-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizbabe09 View Post
She's still married right? I don't know if the law is the same in California but I know in some states the woman's husband is declared the baby's father on the birth certificate and has to be changed through court. I wonder if it's like that there, because it doesn't look like they'll get divorced anytime soon.
Yes it's true which is hilarious. If she doesn't divorce Kris before the birth his name goes on the birth certificate. If she does give into Kris then their prenup becomes void and he can spill all her secrets. I just want to know what option she's going to chose.

I can't believe that's actual law. Does that mean that Kayne doesn't have to pay child support cause his name isn't on the birth certificate. I'm sure he will be pissed having to go to court to prove the baby is his. How embarrassing.

04-01-2013
backstage pass

^he shouldn't had messed with a married woman.

04-01-2013
fashion insider

She couldn`t come up with anything else to nail him down, heh?

04-01-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Yes it's true which is hilarious. If she doesn't divorce Kris before the birth his name goes on the birth certificate. If she does give into Kris then their prenup becomes void and he can spill all her secrets. I just want to know what option she's going to chose.

I can't believe that's actual law. Does that mean that Kayne doesn't have to pay child support cause his name isn't on the birth certificate. I'm sure he will be pissed having to go to court to prove the baby is his. How embarrassing.
KARMA's a...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
birth, expecting, gave, girl, kardashian, kim, update