How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

12-08-2009
front row

Well at least her mom Kris is going to be really happy since she's been having the nesting problem congrats !!

13-08-2009
fashion elite

Quote:
Kourtney Kardashian 'So Shocked' by Pregnancy

Kim Kardashian is going to be an aunt – her older sister Kourtney is expecting her first child.

"We were in the Everglades and I kept feeling nauseous and sick," Kourtney tells E!. "I just kept thinking something wasn't right. ... I went to the doctor and he confirmed the news. I was just so shocked."

She says the baby is due "right around Christmas time." Kardashian adds that her mother is "really excited." She didn't say who the father was.

The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 30 – whose spin-off show with younger sister Khloe, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, premieres Sunday – was previously linked to Scott Disick.

The on-again, off-again couple reportedly broke up in January, but have been spotted spending time together since then. The two hung out in the Hamptons in July, where they enjoyed dinner and, according to a source, Disick introduced Kardashian as his girlfriend when a pal stopped by their table.
people.com

13-08-2009
fashion elite

Due to her refusing to say who the father is, I'm not so sure it's Scott. Maybe she's keeping it quiet for the show though.

13-08-2009
fashion elite

Turns out it is Scott afterall!

Quote:
Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian revealed the identity of her baby's father on the Today Show this morning: ex boyfriend Scott Disick.

The E! reality star and Disick called off their engagement in February.

Kim tells Usmagazine.com she can't wait to be an aunt.

"Everyone is so excited for this new journey in our life," Kim, 28, told Us at the Svedka Vodka Adult Playground 2033 party in L.A. Wednesday.

"It's the first addition to the Kardashian clan, and we only wish that our dad could be here and experience this with us," Kim went on. Her father, Robert Kardashian, a prominent lawyer who defended O.J. Simpson, died of esophageal cancer in September 2003. (Mom Kris split from him in 1989, and wed Bruce Jenner in 1991.)

"Everything like this, huge things that happen in our life is a little bit bittersweet, but we're all so excited," Kim added.

Kourtney's new reality show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, premieres Sunday.
usmagazine.com

13-08-2009
fashion elite

Quote:
If you thought the news of Kourtney Kardashian being pregnant was shocking, wait 'til you find out who the father is!

Appearing on the Today show with sister Khloe to promote their new E! show, Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney, 30, needed no prodding to reveal that the baby daddy is "Scott [Disick], my ex-boyfriend ... who is now my boyfriend."

The on-again, off-again couple reportedly broke up in January, but have been spotted spending time together since then. "I thought you were over Scott!" was host Kathie Lee Gifford's immediate reaction, and Khloe asked, "You guys talked about the title already?"

Regardless of the friendly teasing, Kourtney says she is "very excited" to become a mom.
people.com

13-08-2009
lady of the flowers

more...

Quote:
Kourtney Kardashian: I forgot to take the pill

Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian says little sister Kim thought she'd be the first Kardashian sib to become a mom.
"She definitely thought it was going to be her first. Kim has, like, every baby name picked out," Kourtney said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio this morning.

See photos of other stars who had surprise pregnancies.

"Kim...I don't think she was envious, but who knows," Kourtney went on of her sis, who recently split from Reggie Bush. "Kim gets mad if I get, like, the car that she wants. She, like, freaks out.
"Out of all of us, I was definitely the last one that was even thinking about it," Kourtney confessed, adding that she's due around Christmastime -- the same period as another E! reality star, Kendra Wilkinson.

Check out photos of moms in bikinis.

Kourtney says she had her sister Khloe tell the family she was expecting.
"I was just, like, so nervous," she said. Stepdad Bruce Jenner was "the most realistic," she says. "[He said], 'You guys are acting like you're getting a little puppy dog! You need to take this seriously'.... He freaks me out the most."

Check out Us' baby bump hall of fame.

Getting pregnant with Scott Disick -- with whom she recently reunited after splitting in February -- was unplanned.

"This probably sounds so dumb, but there's so many times I'll forget to take my pill and I don't think it's that big of a deal. It's just so stupid," she admitted.

Kourtney says she had an inkling she was pregnant after getting "really nauseous, like, suddenly...not just in the morning. I would have to eat Saltines at all times in the day."

usmagazine.

well, she seems quite smart...

13-08-2009
fashion elite

Quote:
Kris Jenner: 'We Are Truly Blessed'

Although the news that Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with her first child came as a quite a surprise, her family is excited about their new addition.

"I am beyond thrilled and excited and cannot wait to meet my new grandchild!" mom Kris Jenner tells PEOPLE exclusively. "We are truly blessed."

A day after announcing her news, Kardashian revealed that her baby's daddy is off-again, on-again boyfriend Scott Disick.

It shouldn't come as a surprise that the close-knit Kardashian-Jenner clan, whose lives are chronicled on the E! Series Keeping up with the Kardashians, are supportive of Kourtney's new adventure.

Her sister Kim Kardashian shared her excitement about the news on Twitter, writing: "CONGRATS to my sister Kourtney who is pregnant! I am going to be an auntie!!!! Aunti Kimmie!!!!"
people.com

13-08-2009
V.I.P.

it s obviously scott.
i think she s the most responsible one of the bunch. and am sure she ll have a cute pregnancy style

13-08-2009
catch me if you can

I was hoping it wasn't Scott

15-08-2009
V.I.P.

Well last night on Wendy Williams she confirmed that the father is Scott.

17-08-2009
front row

hate Scott and what about her show ?

19-08-2009
fashion elite

Quote:
Kourtney Kardashian Agonized Over Whether to Keep Her Baby

Kourtney Kardashian's unplanned pregnancy forced the shocked reality TV star to make one of the most difficult decisions in her life: Would she have the baby or terminate the pregnancy?

"I definitely thought about it long and hard, about if I wanted to keep the baby or not, and I wasn't thinking about adoption," Kardashian, 30, who was shooting E!'s Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami at the time, tells PEOPLE exclusively. "I do think every woman should have the right to do what they want, but I don't think it's talked through enough. I can't even tell you how many people just say, 'Oh, get an abortion.' Like it's not a big deal."

Scott Disick, the baby's 26-year-old father, was supportive either way. The pair had split in November after two years of dating, but reconciled shortly after finding out she was pregnant. "He wanted me to talk about it more, but I just kept to myself," she says. "He said, 'I really want you to keep it, but I will support you whatever you decide to do.'"

Confused and concerned, Kardashian says, "I called my best friend crying, and I was like, 'I don't know what to do.' She said, 'Call your doctor, and at least find out the risks and stuff.' " So Kardashian discussed abortion with her physician, and then headed to the Internet to do further research.

"I looked online, and I was sitting on the bed hysterically crying, reading these stories of people who felt so guilty from having an abortion," she recalls. "I was reading these things of how many people are traumatized by it afterwards."

After scouring the Internet, Kardashian says she started to realize that an abortion wasn't an option for her. "I was just sitting there crying, thinking, 'I can't do that,' " she says. "And I felt in my body, this is meant to be. God does things for a reason, and I just felt like it was the right thing that was happening in my life."

Kardashian says she did some intense soul-searching. "For me, all the reasons why I wouldn't keep the baby were so selfish: It wasn't like I was raped, it's not like I'm 16. I'm 30 years old, I make my own money, I support myself, I can afford to have a baby. And I am with someone who I love, and have been with for a long time."

Although Kardashian sought out the advice of others, she says it was her decision – and hers alone – that was the most important.

"I really wanted to think it through for myself, and not hear what my sisters were saying, or what Scott was saying. Even though I took it all in, I wanted it to be my decision," she says. "My doctor told me there is nothing you will ever regret about having the baby, but he was like, 'You may regret not having the baby.' And I was like: That is so true. And it just hit me. I got so excited, and when I told Scott he was so excited. But I think if I had said I'm not going to keep it, I really think he would have pushed me into keeping it."

For more on Kourtney Kardashian's surprise pregnancy, pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
people.com

19-08-2009
front row

i really hope that her and scott "make it".

19-08-2009
fashion elite

Quote:
Kourtney Kardashian: I "Think" I'd Pose Nude While Pregnant

Kourtney Kardashian wouldn't mind stripping down to show off her pregnancy curves.

When asked if she'd take it all off for the cover of Rolling Stone, the reality star -- who is due in December -- tells E!'s Daily 10, "I think so. I'd have to think about it."

Kardashian, 30, says she doesn't know the sex of her baby "yet.
"I haven't decided if I want to find out," she admits. "I do, like to decorate the room and stuff, but then I feel like it's such a surprise, so I'm like, 'You can't take it back once you know. So I'm like, I don't want to know yet."

She also opens up about her "weird" food cravings.

"You know what's weird? Like, I always thought, like, if I was pregnant I would eat like, McDonald's or like, Taco Bell all day long or something," she says. "I'm not craving those things. Like, I've been craving, like, cold stuff like frozen yogurt and smoothies and like, I've been eating way more fruit then I used to eat before."
usmagazine.com

20-08-2009
fashion icon

(People.com)

She seems excited, she isn't leaving anything private I see..

Quote:
<H1>Kourtney Kardashian: How Scott and I Are Preparing for Baby
Quote:

By David Caplan
Originally posted Thursday August 20, 2009 02:55 PM EDT
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Photo by: Seth Browarnik / Startraks
Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick are busily getting ready for their first child's arrival by stocking up on baby clothes and studying parenting and pregnancy.

The Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami star, 30, says she "hasn't bought a lot yet," but admits she started shopping for baby items before she publicly announced she's expecting.

"Scott and I went to Barney's and I said to the guy, 'I need a baby gift,' and I bought a cute little cashmere hat," she tells PEOPLE. "Then we went to Planet Blue [in L.A.], and I was like, 'I need a little cute something cute,' so we picked up some baby shoes."

Kardashian is also beginning to receive gifts from her family. "Kim got me like a huge basket filled with stuff. She was so excited. And she and Khloe got me some stuff in Africa when they were there. My mom got me an Hermes blanket that I was dying for!"

Kardashian and her entrepreneur boyfriend, 26, are also studying up on pregnancy. "We watch these videos together on some random Web site I found called healthguru.com," she says. "They have videos which tell you what to expect, like the size of the baby at different stages, what the baby is doing inside. They're cool. Neither of us have read a book, but we're going to."

The couple aren't the only ones doing research. Disick's mom scours magazines for pregnancy-related stories and passes the information along to the expectant parents.
</H1>

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kardashian, kim, news