How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-07-2009
front row

Kim Kardashian (please put all Kim news here)
I can honestly say I didn’t see this one coming. Well…not this week at least. Saints cutie reggie bush and his girlfriend of 2 years,kim kardashian have reportedly broken up…only a couple weeks after returning from south africa. Kim’s rep tells Us Weekly:
“Nobody cheated. This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions. It was a totally mutual decision.”
Hmm. I have a feeling there’s more to this story, Maybe Reggie’s trip to the motherland helped shed some light on his relationship. Is it just me or did his hotness factor just shoot up 10 points in the last 10 minutes?
ybf

Last edited by high maintenance; 27-07-2009 at 06:40 PM.

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

And They're Over....

First it was LeAnn Rimes and her baby gayfaced husband, then it was Joe Jonas and his eyebrow soulmate and now it's Kim Kardassian and Reggie Bush! Fart it ain't so! It's the week of break-ups! So if your **** time partner says they "need to talk" and you're not ready to quit the ***, tell them you got the oink flu and to check on you next week.
Kim Kardassian's spokeswhore confirms that she's no longer letting Reggie motorboat her naaaaaalgas (so big needs extra As). A source claims, "Nobody cheated. This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions. It was a totally mutual decision."
The fact that this "source" states nobody cheated, means somebody passed their genitals around on the down low. All signs point to Reggie. Dude plays football for a living, so he probably wet humps anything with nipples. Note to self: The next time you come across Reggie Bush, flash them nipples.
And I love the whole "scheduling conflicts" ****! Like that bitch does anything. Yes, Kim, being useless is more than a full-time job.

dlisted

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

finally reggie couldn t take it anymore and broke it off
am sure it s the same thing that happened last season, when she didn t want to be at the first game of the season choosing *work instead. until her mom convinced to go

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

REGGIE BUSH SMARTENS UP, DUMPS KIM KARDASHIAN

These two seemed destined for the altar, but apparently Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush had a few problems they kept secret.
Her rep confirmed that they have split, which comes just on the heels of a trip they took to Africa together a week and a half ago.
They began dating in 2007.

fadedyouthblog

28-07-2009
trendsetter

wow, honestly i always thought he is never going to wife her.

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

Reggie and Kim Are Over!

We were just starting to like them as a couple!
Sources reveal exclusively to PerezHilton.com that after several years together Kim Kardashian and NFL player Reggie Bush have called it quits. That's it. No drama. No cheating.
We're told the split is just a result of not spending enough time together and coming to a critical juncture in their relationship.
"Reggie is not big into the Hollywood scene," a source close to the pair tells us. "He starts training camp this week and he asked Kim to move out to New Orleans and be with him. Unfortunately, she is set to begin filming the next season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians and couldn't make that commitment. They are both very sad about the split and are not ruling out a reconciliation but this is what's best for them both right now."
Bummer!

perezhilton

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

she was just goin on and on about how she likes to be independant and wants her own house blah blah blah
well she got her wish, he made her independant

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

"exclusively to PerezHilton.com" - funny how the same report is everywhere!

28-07-2009
front row

I think that the reason of their rupture is very different, like Kim's obsession for the celebrity...

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiwi View Post
I think that the reason of their rupture is very different, like Kim's obsession for the celebrity...

well that s pretty obvious, she wants to be famous and is not letting anything get on her way

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

They split up due to conflicting schedules? Dear god. I thought this girl only hopped from one event to another and got paid for it. Oh and then there is that crappy reality TV show, too.

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

my thoughts exactly. if she loved him and he asked her to move in, she should do it. it s not like she has anything better to do

28-07-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASHIONLOVA View Post
my thoughts exactly. if she loved him and he asked her to move in, she should do it. it s not like she has anything better to do
so true!

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

I agree with you guys. She's so worried about getting famous that her priorities are just not what they're supposed to be.

28-07-2009
V.I.P.

poor thing. she must be very sad!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
kardashian, kim, news