How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

she´s smiling a bit in the pic with Rupert but not in the pic with Rob...
Regardless, would she release a statement if the pics were fake?

25-07-2012
fashion insider

I'm not saying it's not true but the pictures could still be fake. Who really knows in this industry?

And my world won't end either if Robert and Kristen break up. It's really like a train wreck, you can't look away.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

Last edited by enkeli05; 25-07-2012 at 02:13 PM.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeli05 View Post
I'm not saying it's not true but the pictures could still be fake. Who really knows in this industry?
but they wouldn´t apologize for it. they´d just say that the pics are fake and sue the mag.

25-07-2012
trendsetter

His apology makes me want to throw up. Dick.

25-07-2012
fashion insider

They would. If they knew it was true and the truth would still come out somehow. But that's not the topic here.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

Last edited by enkeli05; 25-07-2012 at 02:16 PM.

25-07-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeli05 View Post

And my world won't end either if Robert and Kristen break up. It's really like a train wreck, you can't look away.
I think it's been established that the story is real. A magazine of US magazine's scope would not publish photoshopped pictures (do you know how much they could get sued for it) nor would both Kristen AND the director release statements saying they're sorry if this was fake. They've basically admitted it. And to People Magazine which is as legit as it gets in the celebrity gossip magazine world.

I don't see how supposed comments on fan blogs such as tumblr outweigh true publications or the mouth of the participants themselves.

25-07-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Speaking of 'awkward promo tours', what happened with her and Nikki Reed? I don't really follow them much, but I'm sure they were friends at one point. Looking at pictures on Getty, they seem to stay as far away from each other as possible. I think it has something to do with Robert Pattinson.
Didn't the story go that supposedly Nikki and Rob were hooking up, and then Kristen decided she wanted Rob and swooped in on him, despite having a boyfriend (Michael) at the time.

And all the Twi-hards bashed the hell out of Reed for even having dared get in the way of this epic [sarcasm] Robsten love saga, but I wonder what they think now that Kristen's possible true character has been exposed.

25-07-2012
fashion insider

It's not like even established magazines haven't used photoshop before to sell better. I don't want to stray even more off-topic so I'll leave it at that.

I guess in the end nobody, who's not close to them, knows what really happened, no matter what statements or pictures were released.

But it'll be forgotten in no time anyway. I kind of get the dislike against Kristen but some people overreact way too much. It takes two to tango. But I just repeat what has been said before.

Last edited by enkeli05; 25-07-2012 at 02:22 PM.

25-07-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomarlushka View Post
^so no talk and discussion or opinons are allowed neither?
Sorry if my wording wasn't very clear. What I meant is that unless the news isn't NEW, please don't post it. Because the internet is flooded right now with newsoutlets reporting the exact same thing, wording it differently. There is no need to post every article written about this. It will clog up the thread.

But do feel free to discuss and share your opinions

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
Speaking of 'awkward promo tours', what happened with her and Nikki Reed? I don't really follow them much, but I'm sure they were friends at one point. Looking at pictures on Getty, they seem to stay as far away from each other as possible. I think it has something to do with Robert Pattinson.
As far as I know, Nikki had been dating Rob before he started to date Kristen.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
And all the Twi-hards bashed the hell out of Reed for even having dared get in the way of this epic [sarcasm] Robsten love saga, but I wonder what they think now that Kristen's possible true character has been exposed.
on tumblr half of them are denying, the other half is supporting Kristen in this difficult time

25-07-2012
backstage pass

^there's a lot of hate too...

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

^hate towards Kristen? from fans?

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
on tumblr half of them are denying, the other half is supporting Kristen in this difficult time
i saw on ONTD that people are actually writing to people.com to post a vid of kristen's statement as they still don't believe it. oh god, twi fandom...each time they set a new limit for craziness...

25-07-2012
fashion insider

I'm wondering how many fans she'll loose now, fans that only followed her because she was dating Robert. I mean no one knows if they'll break up or not yet.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart