How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Caf / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
^hate towards Kristen? from fans?
Yep. But like you said, most of them seem to be in denial.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

the only hate i've seen so far was like "how could she do this, i never thought she would do this" etc. no deep hatred like "i'm gonna find you and kill you".

the denial some fans are in is actually a little alarming

25-07-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeli05 View Post
It's not like even established magazines haven't used photoshop before to sell better. I don't want to stray even more off-topic so I'll leave it at that.

I guess in the end nobody, who's not close to them, knows what really happened, no matter what statements or pictures were released.

But it'll be forgotten in no time anyway. I kind of get the dislike against Kristen but some people overreact way too much. It takes two to tango. But I just repeat what has been said before.
I'm sorry. But I don't even find this to be an argument. This is their COVER STORY. Do you know how much sh*t they would get if these were photoshopped. Not only legal sh*t but they would alienate half the publicists they work with over something like this. Not to mention their credibility (as much credibility as a gossip rag can get).

As for your last statement, I agree. It takes two to tango. Unfortunately for her she's A. a woman and B. The more famous one (who even knows who the director is) and one-half of a couple with one of the most ridiculously out-of-touch fanbases in popular culture.

While what she did was tacky and shady as hell, and not to mention extremely rude as she knew his wife, she should not be blamed for breaking up a marriage. That's his issues.

Again, her PR are idiots. They need to lay low and not release any statements until they figure out what angle they're going to play. That statement was amateur at best.

Last edited by saann; 25-07-2012 at 03:57 PM.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Yeah, I read all of those opinions: "It's not her fault", "It can't be true", "It's all photoshopped".

Robert maybe will forgive her (if truly loves her, sometimes people just forgive) or not. BUT as someone said, she's not Angelina, they (Kristen and Rupert) won't stay together. It's not the couple that everyone is waiting for to watch.

Last edited by catherine88; 25-07-2012 at 02:41 PM.

25-07-2012
trendsetter

The only thing I can say is "Wow".

25-07-2012
fashion insider

Did I say that I believe those pictures to be photoshopped? No, I just posted them. And can I just say Marie Claire (South Africa) and I know that comparison might be lacking and isn't the only example but it's one example for photoshop. Topic closed.

I wonder if Robert will release a statement but his people are probably thinking this through more properly.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
I wonder if Robert will release a statement but his people are probably thinking this through more properly.
I just can't imagine what his reaction was like, esp if he had no clue whatsoever

25-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Why would he release a statement? That would be crazy and totally out of proportion! Would not make any sense...what would he say? "I am hurt" or "gosh, I wasn't expecting that" Sorry, but honestly, it is usually the people fuC("(ing up that have to do the talking afterwards...it is only different when it comes to a break-up, especially if children involved that statements on behalf of both sides or one statement for each party involved gets published la: "It is with great sadness to ...."

thanks saann, HeatherAnne cleared that up for me already!

25-07-2012
tfs star

I don't think Robert need's to issue a statement imo. In other news Alex Pettyfer is in talks to play her love interest in Cali. Weird day to release info like that...

25-07-2012
fashion insider

I still think he might release a statement, especially with the up-coming promotion of all his projects. Maybe he won't but it might be a good thing to do, not that people won't try to ask about it anyway.

I actually enjoy Lainey's blogs, especially the part about Katie Holmes being single so Robert can have a go. Hahah. At least her entries are entertaining.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.

Last edited by enkeli05; 25-07-2012 at 02:53 PM.

25-07-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe24 View Post
I don't think Robert need's to issue a statement imo. In other news Alex Pettyfer is in talks to play her love interest in Cali. Weird day to release info like that...
Oh he's English too. Could be the new guy.

25-07-2012
I don't know

Quote:
Did I say that I believe those pictures to be photoshopped? No, I just posted them. And can I just say Marie Claire (South Africa) and I know that comparison might be lacking and isn't the only example but it's one example for photoshop. Topic closed.

Marie Claire actually posted that it was fanart next to it, they never claimed to do a real shoot. So no, it's not the same thing as a magazine posting pictures of her cheating and claiming them to be real.

I didn't say that you believed them to be photoshopped, I just said that the idea of US magazine running A COVER STORY of this scope based purely on photoshopped pictures is ridiculous.

Last edited by saann; 25-07-2012 at 02:54 PM.

25-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
I still think he might release a statement, especially with the up-coming promotion of all his projects. Maybe he won't but it might be a good thing to do, not that people won't try to ask about it anyway
what would he say in that statement and why would that be a good thing other than announce a break-up if it comes to it?!

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc10 View Post
All I know is that the Breaking Dawn promo tour will be aaaaawkward.

I'm not the biggest fan of Robert, but how the hell do you cheat on him with Rupert Sanders?

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagemuse View Post
lol okay. she's only sorry she got caught lbr. I hope rob dumps her.
I agree, I think they're both sorry they got caught. Who knows how long this affair would've gone on.

And also, holy cow 255 ppl in this thread!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart