How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

the first question is so awkward (or rather their reaction)

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

I think that releasing a statement would only hurt Rob´s image, it´s hurt enough imo... (leading male and all that).
I also think that his team would be very careful with questions during Cosmopolis promo, if before journalists couldn´t ask personal questions imagine now.

25-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe24 View Post
I don't think Robert need's to issue a statement imo. In other news Alex Pettyfer is in talks to play her love interest in Cali. Weird day to release info like that...
He's the perfect co-star for her to be honest.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

What a bizarre crisis. The statements are beyond comprehension. She is a fan commodity now. Reading about how every girl wanted to be in her place for the last couple of years, in half a day she transforms to one who you never want to trade places with what she is going through. A massive twist to her brick by brick built up image. Interesting media case to observe.

Last edited by AnalogBubblebath; 25-07-2012 at 03:12 PM.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

^LOL I know, this thread is just blowing up

And I also don't hink Rob necessarily needs to release a statement, but I Wonder if him and kristen will release a "joint" statement soon weather they are over, or are gonna still continue. That is what I am curious about.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalogBubblebath View Post
What a bizarre crisis. The statements are beyond comprehension. She is nothing but a commodity now. Reading about how every girl wanted to be in her place for the last couple of years, in half a day she transforms to one who you never want to trade places with what she is going through. A massive twist to her brick by brick built up image. Interesting media case to observe.
i'm sorry, but i love this.."crisis"..

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com

Last edited by dajrekshn; 25-07-2012 at 03:11 PM.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Has any of the celebs tweeted anything about it?

25-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
the first question is so awkward (or rather their reaction)
so they spent time together Down Under and want to make the world believe that it was only in L.A. that they got lost in 1 moment after he made a call to her dying to see her for the first time and last time to kiss her? yeah, whatever...they had an affair not just a 1 time fling

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Wow. I feel for Rob. I know there are always two sides to every story, but what would make me upset the most was how this was just aired out of no where. Kristen seemed to make sure she was hardly ever in the spotlight with Rob, she rarely gave him affection in public--no paparazzi could ever seem to catch them kissing or if they did, it was a grainy photo of some sort. She seemed embarrassed to be out in public with Rob at times. She goes out with Rupert and there are photos of affection everywhere. This would be a horrible PR stunt for more publicity when BD 2 comes out if that were the case. Horrible. Ugh.

25-07-2012
tfs star

That gif Daj Michael from DListed was waiting on her reaction.

25-07-2012
fashion insider

daj is that gif from the new video nuttymadam posted? I want to watch it but I cringe for her every time she speaks.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

I'm a little scared to get on tumblr today.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i'm sorry, but i love this.."crisis"..

ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com
i was cackling throughout her whole video. how invested some fans got in their relationship...i would never cry over a couple. i mean i love Josh and Diane for example, but i would never cry if they ever broke up.

she's right that it's their business (it's just too much fun to speculate see you all in hell girls, i'm throwing a welcome party)

pixie:

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

The Twilight fans are having severe meltdowns. I'm so sorry, but it's hilarious.

25-07-2012
fashion icon

I find it interesting that she treated her relationship with Rob like this big secret that could not be fully unveiled to the public or ever discussed. It was just so sacred and too precious to be revealed in all its glory to the lowly media and fans. All the hiding, leaving separately, lack of public affection designed deflect from their relationship has come back to haunt her as she now is forced to admit to the relationship under the most humiliating circumstances possible. After all the trouble of hiding now she needs us to know that she "loves" Rob and, sadly, thanks to her own doing there is little evidence that she ever did.

I''ve been wondering how someone so wooden and mediocre keeps scoring roles. Now I guess I have an answer.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart