How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

That vid reminds me of the gay kid crying "leave Britney alone" LOL

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

didn't she just recently complain about how boring her life is and that she wants something bad to happen to her?
always be careful what you wish for...

25-07-2012
fashion insider

So many scandals this month, I'm loving it! It's Xmas in July!

ontd

Too bad this particular scandal reeks of woman-blaming. Yeah, Kristen might be a sh**head for cheating and I would probably ruin her face if I were in the wife's position but most of the fault imo goes to the family man. He is the one with the complete lack of self-control and respect towards his wife and kids. They are both to blame not on an equal level though. The media will make it 'woman vs woman' like in Brangelina's case.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
didn't she just recently complain about how boring her life is and that she wants something bad to happen to her?
always be careful what you wish for...
"I feel boring. I feel like, 'Why is everything so easy for me?' I can't wait for something crazy to f--king happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f--k me over! Do you know what I mean?"

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

^She definitely got her wish...well f***ed I'd say.

25-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphe View Post
So many scandals this month, I'm loving it! It's Xmas in July![/IMG]
that gif is hilarious! fits the sensation perfectly...it's like watching a train wreck and reminds me of the time Britney went mental...although her breakdown was a way more serious issue and nothing to be honestly "entertained" about ! but still, if a celebrity gives you news by the minute it has something curious about it and thanks to today's media (internet) and globalization it's all soooo fast

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
daj is that gif from the new video nuttymadam posted? I want to watch it but I cringe for her every time she speaks.
yup.

so far, in terms of gossip this summer has been overwhelming.

ONTD

i bet there's a hunt for both rob and kristen in LA by the paps.

EDIT: 255 people watching this thread?! no wonder US Weekly's site broke down yesterday.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 25-07-2012 at 04:51 PM.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc10 View Post
"I feel boring. I feel like, 'Why is everything so easy for me?' I can't wait for something crazy to f--king happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f--k me over! Do you know what I mean?"

Why, why would anyone say this?? She is a hot mess!! Be careful what you wish for is right.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

^^i wouldn't be surprised if he were already on his way back to London right now. i know i would need some distance first. i wouldn't want to see or speak with Kristen at this point. but for some reason i believe he will forgive her.

i wonder if both rob and liberty will leave them, will rupert and kristen give it a try? they did seem really passionate, but their initial reaction seems to be to fight for their current "official" partners.

25-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
yup.

so far, in terms of gossip this summer has been overwhelming.
That it has. I never thought the shock I had when I found Adele was preg and TomKat were splitting at the same time could be matched.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:

i wonder if both rob and liberty will leave them, will rupert and kristen give it a try? they did seem really passionate, but their initial reaction seems to be to fight for their current "official" partners.
Those reactions to fight for their "official" partners could just be about them trying to save their image. Anything other than doing that makes them look even worse in the eyes of the media.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
^^i wouldn't be surprised if he were already on his way back to London right now. i know i would need some distance first. i wouldn't want to see or speak with Kristen at this point. but for some reason i believe he will forgive her.

i think rob's in the middle of pre-production for his next movie so i don't know if he can leave (the one he's shooting in iraq and i don't doubt paps have been all around the LAX - could be he ran away on monday when they were all tipped?). either way, imagine the prices of the first pap pics with either of them.

i think that the initial statements point to them going to their current partners. i don't think "momentary" or pleads would be incorporated in their statements if it was other way. i think both relationships will break after this, just my hunch.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 25-07-2012 at 05:03 PM.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
I am hoping both Liberty and Rob get, well, liberty from these two idiots. Going back to them now would be ewwwwwwww.

I agree with people that there is no way this was "momentary"; no doubt this is (or was) an affair.

I also agree with those who say Kristen's age has nothing to do with this. At 22 years old, and after years in the business, she definitely should have known better. Sanders is just an utter creep; there is no question he should have been wiser.

Fashion: Donít you recognize me? Death: You should know that I donít see very well and I canít wear glasses. Fashion: Iím Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, ďDialogue Between Fashion and Death.Ēabridged

Last edited by Not Plain Jane; 25-07-2012 at 05:07 PM.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i think rob's in the middle of pre-production for his next movie so i don't know if he can leave (the one he's shooting in iraq and i don't doubt paps have been all around the LAX - could be he ran away on monday when they were all tipped?). either way, imagine the prices of the first pap pics with either of them.

i think that the initial statements point to them going to their current partners. i don't think "momentary" or pleads would be incorporated in their statements if it was other way. i think both relationships will break after this, just my hunch.
i didn't know he was already in pre-prod, i guess in that case you're right and he can't leave. poor guy, it must be hell right now.

i def think rupert's marriage is over, with rob i can kind of see it going either way. you said earlier that you could imagine that once it's over for him that's it (something along those lines) and i agree with that, but i wouldn't be surprised if he gave her one more chance, he seems really in love with her. but a relationship will never be the same again. i've never been in that situation, but i can't imagine how you could ever trust that person again and with their lifestyles (he will soon shoot a movie in Iraq, be on promo tour) trust is so much more important. i def don't see them last much longer after this.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

start making your bets as to whether or not Rob and Kris' relationship will last (I kinda bet he stays tbh). Ugh, as much as I feel no sympathy for her whatsoever, I feel bad for them (mainly him) that this mess is out in public like this.

What do you think is going on in the minds of Summit?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart