How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

^well they def have to re-think their whole pr strategy. i bet they had photoshoots booked already for the cute couple that will last forever...
it's def a mess for BD2, the movies relied heavily on the golden couple

i'm curious to know about the twimoms reaction tbh, i wanna know how forgiving the "older" generation is, i feel like tumblr and twitter represents just the teengirls

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Kristen Stewart Shocker: It Wasn't an On-Set Romance With Snow White Director Rupert Sanders

Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders admit they had a tryst, but was it an onset romance that began while they were filming Snow White and the Huntsman?

Nope.

A source insists that the two didn't get together until long after they wrapped the movie and its international publicity tour.

"I can guarantee you 100 percent that nothing happened when they were working—nothing!" the source said.

K.Stew and Sanders were snapped by paparazzi kissing just last week in Los Angeles. Less than 24 hours after their involvement was revealed last night, both Stewart and Sanders released separate apologies.

No surprise, but Stewart is laying low right now with no plans to be out and about anytime soon.

"She knows she messed up big time," the source said. "There's no getting around that. She's not doing well, but what do you expect?"
e! online

25-07-2012
tfs star

@jennyc1: Inside Edition said they the couple R still living tgthr & he is reportedly devastated as he was planning on marrying her.

Don't know if their is any truth to that. For some reason I think he is staying somewhere else and not with her.

25-07-2012
fashion icon

Summit will probably convince Rob and Kristen to hang on until after the last Twilight movie. I always figured their relationship would end when the franchise did. The affair may have bumped up the schedule a bit.

25-07-2012
fashion insider

^ Like that makes what they both did better. (re Marc10's post)

I don't know if Rob will take her back but, at least through the tone of her desperate statement, he isn't with or talking to her now. Liberty is done and there is no doubt about that.

25-07-2012
front row

*insert Twilight related joke here.*

25-07-2012
tfs star

People has an article up now about Rupert saying how he is a romantic and family man! Damage control is taking place now....

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

I would be shocked if Liberty hung around...it has to be humiliating to see how flagrant they both were about flaunting this. I mean, they couldn't even find a hotel room.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
i didn't know he was already in pre-prod, i guess in that case you're right and he can't leave. poor guy, it must be hell right now.

i def think rupert's marriage is over, with rob i can kind of see it going either way. you said earlier that you could imagine that once it's over for him that's it (something along those lines) and i agree with that, but i wouldn't be surprised if he gave her one more chance, he seems really in love with her. but a relationship will never be the same again. i've never been in that situation, but i can't imagine how you could ever trust that person again and with their lifestyles (he will soon shoot a movie in Iraq, be on promo tour) trust is so much more important. i def don't see them last much longer after this.
i think that at this point it won't be only rob's decision on how to play this out. his rep/image is also going to be morphed by the way he decides to go. it will be interesting to watch this go, but now that everyone and his mother knows what happened...i don't know how can you run away from this and the public humiliation.

about the PR for BD2 - the junkets shouldn't be a problem, they rarely did them together already. photoshoots? those could be cancelled.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 25-07-2012 at 04:29 PM.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

I'm not surprised that Kristen did something like this. She's always been the kind of girl who never knows what exactly she needs.
Rupert is stupid. I'm really sorry for the kids, Liberty is a smart woman she'll get through this. But knowing your dad was romantically involved with a 22 year old who is the idol of millions-this is sad.

Anyways it's none of our business, it's up to Kristen and Rob to decide what to do next.
She should have never made that statement. It was so wrong, I'm pretty sure it was her idea, probably she just didn't know how to tell people she's sorry. She wasn't thinking, she never is, that's her problem.

At least maybe this time she learns how difficult is to build things and how easy they get broken.

Oh, and I wonder if there will be another 50 shades of grey trilogy or something?

P.S. Who cares when it all started? They've been caught, the end of the story.

Last edited by Niusity; 25-07-2012 at 04:39 PM.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunn19 View Post
Has any of the celebs tweeted anything about it?
Quote:
Kristen Stewart may have infuriated legions of Twilight fans with her admission of infidelity with Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, but she has at least one (very famous) person in her corner: Lady Gaga.

On Wednesday afternoon, the pop performer tweeted, "geez this kirstew rob stuff is brutal. makes me sad the way the press acts. hope they're ok."

Interesting that Gaga would criticize the press, given that Stewart boldly offered a public apology for her actions shortly after the story broke.
zimbio

25-07-2012
trendsetter

Seriously, wth is going to happen to Breaking Dawn pt 2?
The whole thing is gonna die a death.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

i think it is disturbing that she felt to had to release a public statement about all of this.

perhaps she is worried that a twi-hard might make an attempt on her safety.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
i think it is disturbing that she felt to had to release a public statement about all of this.

they already did it, well tried to do it when everything was okay between the two of them, so god only knows what they could try now.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post

I still find it hard to believe Kristen's been that stupid and heartless (towards Rob) at the same time.
This girl has everything going for her : her career, her fantastic boyfriend, friends..
She knows the papz are following her around, yet she decided to have an affair with a married man, a father of three whose twice her age.

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart