How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

25-07-2012
fashion icon

She's going to have to lay low for a while. She'll get booed at public events by Twihards.

This is the first time I'm looking forward to Twilight press. The awkwardness should be pretty awesome

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARLOWE TIGER View Post

I still find it hard to believe Kristen's been that stupid and heartless (towards Rob) at the same time.
This girl has everything going for her : her career, her fantastic boyfriend, friends..
Like she said, "everything is so easy for her". Yes, she has (had? don't want to make even more drama) everything (kinda questionable, but I get what you mean), but it doesn't seem like she really appreciated it. She's been acting like "I don't give a f*ck" kind of girl till this situation.

Last edited by Prairie; 25-07-2012 at 05:03 PM.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morphe View Post
So many scandals this month, I'm loving it! It's Xmas in July!
Don't quote pics
ontd
...there is nothing to be sad about waiting for Game Of Thrones to start after all...

Last edited by saann; 25-07-2012 at 05:06 PM.

25-07-2012
backstage pass

Curious to see when the paps will get their first post-scandal shots...

25-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
I would be shocked if Liberty hung around...it has to be humiliating to see how flagrant they both were about flaunting this. I mean, they couldn't even find a hotel room.
Kristen always struck me as the typical attention seeker. The ridiculous lengths Rob and her went to "hide" their relationship were actually making the gossip a million times worse. It was pathetic but they played the media expertly.
And now that the general public was no longer interested in the relationship of this two and that they could enjoy their "privacy", lo and behold she's caught with another man very much in public. And guess what, everyone is interested again and she's back being the centre of attention.
In my view the only person that will come out stronger from all of this it's her.

25-07-2012
tfs star

^In what way do you mean stronger?

25-07-2012
fashion icon

It's funny I was watching the local news tonight and they had a short segment on this scandal. I was so surprised to see them covering this. But I suppose it technically is "news."

Honestly, who knows what will happen between Kristen and Rob. Or maybe more importantly, what what will happen to Kristen career-wise. Because now she's been seen makingout with someone she worked with (who wasn't a co-star) it might affect her chances of getting a job. Or if she does get a job people might just say that she slept with someone to get it. Which is terrible of course, but I feel like people are turning her into a target for slut-shaming. And while I'm not a fan of Kristen's by any means I feel like she's going to have more to deal with from the fallout then Rupert will. People are already putting most of the blame on her when it should be put equally on both of them. What they did is wrong no doubt but I think typically the women caught in a tryst get's more hate.

25-07-2012
fashion insider

I'm side-eyeing her team for this latest "exclusive".
Quote:
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Entertainment Editor

Rob Pattinson’s world has been shattered now that his girlfriend Kristen Stewart’s shocking cheating scandal has been publicly revealed but RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that she is “very confident” that she will win her boyfriend back.

“Kristen is pulling out all the stops with Rob, completely apologizing and trying to make things right with him, but she is very confident that she is going to win his trust back,” a source close to the 22-year-old Twilight actress tells RadarOnline.com.

She was caught having an affair with married Snow White and the Huntsman director Rupert Sanders, 41, after Us Weekly published compromising photos of the two hugging and kissing.

“Kristen is doing everything in her power to keep Rob from breaking up with her,” the source says. “She knows how much he loves her and she really believes that she is going to keep him from dumping her.”

Kristen and Rupert were snapped on July 17 in a series of incriminating photos, despite his marriage with the gorgeous model Liberty Ross (who played Kristen’s mother in the movie), her relationship with Rob and their 19 year age difference.

Kristen issued an apology for her behavior on Wednesday: “I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Kristen isn’t going to let Rob go without a fight and she thinks she’s going to win.

"She wants to make it work. She's trying to put this in the past and move on with her life with Rob," the source says.

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

i love the ONTD posts about this so much.

and i'm curious if the Balenciaga ads will still run with her. can't look good

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

I wonder if Rob will forgive her after this, I mean she's made a fool of him.
Everybody now knows worldwide that he's been cheated on.

P.S : I kindda agree with you prairie..;sadly though
I've liked Kristen since "Panic room".
We'll see what happen soon enough I guess. (with Rob, I mean)

"Too fast to live,too young to die"-Vivien Westwood

25-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
but I feel like people are turning her into a target for slut-shaming. And while I'm not a fan of Kristen's by any means I feel like she's going to have more to deal with from the fallout then Rupert will. People are already putting most of the blame on her when it should be put equally on both of them.
I usually think of "slut shaming" more in terms of treating girls who sleep around as sluts but not holding men to the same standard, though I suppose it has various meanings.

To me, casually "sleeping around" (presumably while single) is different than "cheating" on a long term partner with a married man.

That said, Rupert is even creepier in my opinion and should be more ashamed and shamed because he's the married one, he has children, he was essentially Kristen's boss, and he is twice her age. He should be the most a/shamed of the bunch.

Kristen is a bigger star, which could explain in part while we'll likely be hearing more about her. But I figure she deserves more or less what she has coming her way.

Fashion: Don’t you recognize me? Death: You should know that I don’t see very well and I can’t wear glasses. Fashion: I’m Fashion, your sister. Death: My sister? Fashion: Yes. You and I together keep undoing and changing things down here on earth although you go about it in one way and I another. Giacomo Leopardi, “Dialogue Between Fashion and Death.”abridged

25-07-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe24 View Post
^In what way do you mean stronger?
When i mean stronger, i mean she's the only person that will be able to turn this to her favour. She's really young this is will just give her an air of femme fatale that directors always fall for while at the same time she will have ample opportunity for working on the female public on the millions of covers that be sure all mags will want to give her hoping for a scoop.
A lot of people simply roll their eyes at the mention of her name in the cast of a film, by cheating on Rob she's clearly radically dissociating herself from the Twilight world, , i do not see why it will damage her in the long run.
Don't get me wrong i do not believe the girl had some sort of masterplan, i just don't think this will impact negatively in her career , quite the contrary.

25-07-2012
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoninahAliza;
And while I'm not a fan of Kristen's by any means I feel like she's going to have more to deal with from the fallout then Rupert will. People are already putting most of the blame on her when it should be put equally on both of them. What they did is wrong no doubt but I think typically the women caught in a tryst get's more hate.
Same thing that happened with Angelina, she definitely got more hate then brad. Kristen is the bigger star here so she'll get the most heat for it even though he's responsible for it as well.

I can't believe those twihards on tumblr are still calling this story fake and trying to prove that the pics are shopped

I hope Rob doesn't go back, I just think he's better than that. Plus, even though I never thought this relationship was real, he definitely seemed to care about her a lot. And the fact that she was out with him 2 days after those photos just shows the kind of person that she is. I feel like she's the kind of person who feels like they could do whatever they want and get away with it. Certainly seems so after her "my life is easy" interview.

Last edited by fashionmuse; 25-07-2012 at 05:37 PM.

25-07-2012
tfs star

Thanks Les Sucettes for the explanation Well if this does make her career stronger let's hope the future offers are better than that Cali movie she will be filming soon with Alex Pettyfer as a potential love interest

25-07-2012
tfs star

I think rob and kristen relationship has never been real.
I mean, I am sure they like eachother but I think everything was part of their contract for twilight and they spend so much time together filming and promoting those movies that they better like eachother.

I think that when those pictures were released the first people who called Kristen were twilight producers and not robert haha!

thats just a feeling I have. as I have always had the feeling that their "relationship" would end a bit after the end of the promo tour of the last twilight movie.

I feel for the directors wife and their children though!!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, cheated, kristen, pattinson, robert, stewart